FB's Corny Joke of The Day.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Frosty Beverage
January 12th, 2005.

Q:If an elephant and mouse jump off the empire state building, which would hit the ground first?

A:The mouse, because the elephant can't fit in the elevator to get up to the roof.

Mane
*WOMP womp* yawn

Ronny
a little boy and his 25 year old brother are on a boat, the brother pulls out a beer, "can i have a sip" the little boy asks "CAn your dick reach your *******?" the brother asked rudely the little boy paused, "well, no, no it cant" the little boy said, "Then theres your answer" about5 mintues later the big brother pulles out a sandwich "Can i have a bite please?" asked the little boy, "Well" said the brother " Can your dick reach your *******?" once again the little boy said " well no, no it cant" he aswered. they sat in silenc, then 10 mintues later the little boy pulls out acandy bar, the brother looks down at him "Hey can i have some of that?" he askes, the little boy smirked and asked "i dont know, can your dick reach your *******?" the bigger brother said "Well yes it can" he answered, thinking he had won. "The ,little boy smiled at him "Then go Fuk yourself"

5knuckleShuffle
rotflmfao!!!!! ^ thats a good one ronny.

q. why does bill clinton have safe sex?

a. he didnt light the cigar

mechmoggy
Here's a scoreline for you: -

Real Madrid - 1

Surreal Madrid - Fish

BTW, I've only had a 1 in 3 success rate of people getting this joke...

frodo34x
I got it.

Frosty Beverage
January 15th, 2005:

Q: How do you make a Hormone?

A: Don't pay her.

BONUS CORNY JOKE:

Q: What has a thousand teeth and holds back a monster?

A: My Zipper.

smile

Frosty Beverage
I must be the 2/3 then stick out tongue

42Bardock
Its great.
I bet americans can'T get it cause they don't like football.

mechmoggy
yes

Frosty Beverage
January 16, 2005.

Q: What do you call 365 bluberreys trying to go thru one door?

A: A Blueberry Jam.

Captain REX
Which is soccer over here, yes? Guess what I play? Soccer! stick out tongue

It's just not on the goddamn television... erm

Frosty Beverage
I play football smile American...

Jackie Malfoy
Yea I love lame jokes here is one!What time is it when a elephant seats on a fence?

Time to buy a new fence!JM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.