Im getting ....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ronny
FAT i swear to god scared

MornGlory
stop it!

i hate it when girls think they are fat..

Ronny
no really i gained 5 pounds in two days messed

R0B
You probably weigh like 80 or 90 lbs which is most definately not fat erm

Ronny
no way man 115 messed and im short

R0B
That isnt fat huh

Ronny
YES IT IS if your 5'5'' its chubby

even my dad said do

Arcane
OMG i love chocolate too, but i hate chocolate monkeys
they kill for fun

RUN AWAY!!!!!

MornGlory
YOU ARE NOT FAT

5'5 and 115 is not fat !!!!!!!!! mad

im 5'4 and im 125 - i dont think im fat - but im also 25 - i dont have bulges or fat hanging out .... im sure you dont have any either

MornGlory
your dad is wrong

R0B
I still dont think your fat

MornGlory
why would your dad call you chubby - mad

thats wrong...

Ronny
you may have bigger booies then me no expression

R0B
Boobs cant weigh that much no expression

Ronny
YES THEY CAN

eek!

R0B
Well I wouldnt know erm

Ronny
laughing out loud

Ou Be Low hoo
There's a cure for obesity...it's called exercise. If you think, you're fat you should try it...

Ronny
i do sad

Phoenix Aska
you're dad was probably just being sarcastic Ronny...

MornGlory
i have big boobs (not huge but bigger than average) - sad i hate them - maybe thats why I weight more than you
but stilll

YOU ARE NOT FAT

Ou Be Low hoo
"LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! TELL ME I'M BEAUTIFUL! TELL ME I'M SMART! TELL ME I'M NOT FAT!" - uh-oh...another attention-seeker...

Mane
I'm fat too. I'm 6'1 and I weigh 200 lbs.

Mane
BOOOBIES!!!!!!

MornGlory
why does everyone think they are fat

6 ft and 200 is not fat!

MornGlory
yep! and they are specktacular!

Ou Be Low hoo
I actually like you now, MornGlory...please forgive me for any past tresspasses. Boobs are great, especially when they bounce.

Phoenix Aska
6'1 and 200 pounds isn't fat...maybe uhh maybe you're really buff or something...

MornGlory
naw i still dont like you Ou Be Looser! mad

you were mean and horrible to me...

Reckoning
Fatty fat fat fat, fatty fatty fat fat.

MornGlory
^ lovelyno expression

Ou Be Low hoo
Maybe...but I think I turn you on.

MornGlory
no expression

Reckoning
Yeah. Who would of thought a female had breasts? That's a first.

Wolflet
i weigh 115..and im butt skinny

Phoenix Aska
poor Mornglory....

Ou Be Low hoo
Ahhh...the ole' 'I'm-turned-on-but-I'm-pretending-I'm-not' face! Works like a lucky charm!

Wolflet
shut up

Ronny
roll eyes (sarcastic) no im serious, this is a problem

Ou Be Low hoo
Pardon me? I had my head stuck-up my ass and couldn't hear what you said...Something interesting? No doubt...

Tptmanno1
2 words.
Rock climbing...

Reckoning
Then hit the gym, fatso.

5knuckleShuffle
man i use to weigh 185. im 5'9 i started working out a bit and do boxing. after all that i dropped down to 145lbs.

MornGlory
stop saying fatso

Reckoning
I have said it once. The other time was fatty fat fat fat, fatty fatty fat fat. Fathead.

Ou Be Low hoo
I don't care if someone is fat, skinny, or covered in spots. What I do get bored of is attention-seekers crying out for some compliments when they should simply wind their necks in and do something about their perceived problem.

That goes out to all you Fatsos, Stick-insects and Volcano-faces...

Phoenix Aska
geez...I'm like 5'11 and I weigh like 160....but I'm mostly muscle for being so short...

are you kind of skinny kuckleshuffle?

Reckoning
Certainly sitting on a computer, posting about getting fat is burning off calories.

MornGlory
im at work - so I have a good excuse to just sit here and post...

Jedi Priestess
Reck, like you are at the moment? Your caustic attitude even offends me the Queen of Caustic.

Ronny
what is your childhood trama? messed

Ronny
STEFAN hi happy

thats what im doing for my barfday party

or a murder mystery i havent desisded

Wolflet
murder mystery ninja2

Ronny
laughing out loud it will be fuuun

anyhoo m going to sleep ttyl

MornGlory
nite sleeping

Reckoning
Surely a hallmark moment. I'm not complaining about gaining weight, so I can sit here content with my posting.

5knuckleShuffle
im a skinny guy.

i can possibly get a 8-pack going but its gona be a pain

Jedi Priestess
Just for you Reck:

fu

I knew uploading that smilie was going to come in handy.

Reckoning
You certainly showed me. Oh how will I sleep at night now.

Wolflet
laughing out loud

Jedi Priestess
Here's hoping its with some arsenic. smile

Reckoning
Ooh burn. I'm so touched.

Wolflet
btw jedi prestess...awsome sig...love how the j is eek!

Phoenix Aska
Yeah going for an eight pac would be a pain in the ass..it's easy to just get a six pack though if you constantly exercise and stuff...err well...it's not that easy...

Jedi Priestess
Thanks Wolf, meesa likes it too. DarkArt made it as a gift. smile and call me JP wink

5knuckleShuffle
im shooting for an 8-pack

Silver Stardust
JP, that smilie is great laughing

Ronny, you're 5'5" and 115 lbs? Hon, that's not fat at all...I'm an inch taller than you and weigh about 25 lbs more...though really I'm not fat, so I don't know where the extra weight goes...I know it's not all in my chest even though that's not quite small or even average sized...laughing out loud

5knuckleShuffle
^ lol

Phoenix Aska
well good luck...I'm happy with just a six really...to develop an eight it could take months and months...

Reckoning
Eating properly will make the results quicker along with your workouts.

5knuckleShuffle
well i need to challenge myself.

D-Double
HUSH!....you're cute...*Raspberry* stick out tongue

Phoenix Aska
Yeah that's why it would take me so long...I work out and skate but I eat lots of junk food too...I'm just glad I have a fast metabolism for right now...

MornGlory
^ wait till you get older

5knuckleShuffle
man i havent had pizza for 4 months now.

i cut back on the fast food and stuff like that.

i usually eat

subway

yogurt

salad

apples and oranges.

i also quit drinking

beer

soda

the smoking im still working on

Reckoning
That won't last forever.

Phoenix Aska
Yeah I know...

I'm just gonna enjoy it while it lasts until I do get older and it slows down stick out tongue

Reckoning
Subway is the biggest fad. I know because my sister works there. They preach about how healthy it is but they never let the customers know which subway sandwich it is that is lowfat; and it's always the ones people don't order. I hate that place.

5knuckleShuffle
the beer i completly quit.

the other stuff i know it will come back and bite me in the ass

MornGlory
i love subway - but its to expensive -- and their salads suck

they give you 2 little leaves of lettuce?.. it sucks

Phoenix Aska
I went to cousins subs one time and I ordered a roast beef 6in sub and they gave me 4 little slices of beef and lots of nasty lettace, a couple of tomatoes, and a crap load of mayonnaise...it was disgusting...that's why everyone should go to Quiznos...

Reckoning
I remember watching Super-Size Me and people were even contemplating an all-Subway diet because of that loser. You won't lose weight eating Subway. Guaranteed.

MornGlory
the only big reason that Jared SUbway guy lost all that weight is because he said he WALKED A LOT! - and drank a lot of water

subway is a lot of bread -which is a lot of carbs!

it would be an expensive diet!

5knuckleShuffle
well duh rech you dont just eat a sandwich and just drop pounds. you gotta work out also

Phoenix Aska
No you won't...but you won't gain much weight either by eating one sandwich a meal.

Reckoning
That's not what the advertisements display though. It just reminds me of that South Park episode. And people buy into it; just looking for a quick fix. It's abominable.

Ou Be Low hoo
I love it! So bizarre and obscure!

Let me translate for anyone who doesn't understand this word 'trama':

trama = 'The loosely woven substance which lines the chambers within the gleba in certain Gasteromycetes.' (Thanks to my friends at dictionary.com for that one!)

So basically you are asking, 'What is your childhood substance that is loosely woven and lines the chambers within the stuff that is inside the puff-ball of certain mushrooms and fungi?'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think it is the most amazing question I have ever been asked in my life and I have no idea where to begin!

Or maybe you are talking Shiitake mushrooms...

Alpha Centauri
God I missed this place.

Such pointless drivel is so entertaining. I'm not sure how to celebrate my new found happiness. Perhaps I quiet chuckle.

*Chuckles Quietly*

Ehhhhehehehehehehe.

-AC

Jackie Malfoy
If you think so go on a diet and don't eat anything inbetween meals and ever pass seven pm!I am sure you wil be back to your normal weight in no time!JM

ladygrim
smile

Corran
Need any help weighing them just so we can assure Ronny that boobs should not affect weight too much wink

silver_tears
you're not alone droolio I hate the holidays...

frodo34x
The communist llama strikes again!

s|m
http://www.brianmac.demon.co.uk/idealw.htm
Ronny, you are NOT FAT

Frodo, wtf What the f**k?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.