what song fits your image( any gener of music)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

5knuckleShuffle
1. break stuff by limp bizkit when im in a pissed off mood.

2. temptations by 2pac wile im busy with my lady in the bed.

3. rocky theme wile working out.

whats your's? evil face

AcrypT
I wouldn't know where to begin, it would defenatly take more than one song to build something similar to my image, I'll be back after I've thought about it for a while.

tabby999
i guess you mean "suits your mood" from your answers. i dont know then there are too many

Alpha Centauri
"Blood and Thunder" by Mastodon really works when you're feeling pissed off. As does "My Own Summer" by Deftones.

-AC

Deathblow
Dolph Lundgren or Stick Up Kid by Willhaven are good for screaming bloody murder too, and Something I Can Never Have is the anthem for depression.

Silver Stardust
Not necessarilly the song itself, but the name....Calm Like a Bomb by RATM...that name certainly fits me laughing out loud

Alpha Centauri
Saying that, you look like the sort of girl who is really laid back and cool. With that "one day she's gonna snap and go on a genocidal purge" aspect.

-AC

Mane
"The Main Offender" by The Hives for one. yes

Yes, despite my hardcore fandom, The Hives kick ass. cool

ElectricBugaloo
When I'm depressed, "Why Does It Always Rain on Me" by Travis
When I'm feeling lonely, "Waltz #2" by Elliott Smith
When I'm angry, "Song For the Dead" by QOTSA
When I'm happy, "Ob La Di, Ob La Da" by The Beatles.
When I'm hyper, "Chop Suey" by SOAD

Silver Stardust
More or less...I'm pretty calm and quiet most of the time, but there are times when someone/something will cause me to simply snap and totally go off on people laughing out loud messed

Darth Revan
Love that song.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.