Awakenings

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
I am watching this movie in psych class it has the best actor ever Robert DeNiro and then robin williams and it is about people who are canotonic that take this drug and they are all cured and it is just a great movie to watch very funny and very sad i havent even seen the ending but i love this moive plus it has robert deniro in it so that is a huge plus

lil bitchiness
Thats one of my favourite movies. I love it. Its also extreamly depressing and had me crying for ages. cry

Deano
A new doctor finds himself with a ward full of comatose patients. He is disturbed by them and the fact that they have been comatose for decades with no hope of any cure. When he finds a possible chemical cure he gets permission to try it on one of them. When the first patient awakes, he is now an adult having gone into a coma in his early teens. The film then delights in the new awareness of the patients and then on the reactions of their relatives to the changes in the newly awakened.

great film i think. very underrated. bought a tear to my eye on one or two occasions, i admit stick out tongue

robin williams and robert di niro are great in there roles

bksdrums
I also enjoyed this movie. De Niro did a great job playing a comatose patient. I really like when Robin Williams plays in a serious role as opposed to his usual comedic roles. He is very funny, but I just like the way he can do both very well.

DarkWizard
Merged.

papabeard
good film

DeNiro
I just looked at this thread after not seeing it for a year and I didnt even know what movie awakening was intill I read what I wrote, lol

Deano
cant believe how underrated this film is

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.