what does every one think of 5 knuckle?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

5knuckleShuffle
i want honest answers and if you hate me just say it.

Dont Hold Back

Reckoning
How's your ego doing? No one answered for ten minutes.

Ou Be Low hoo
From what I know of you - and that is very little - You seem emotionally constipated...take some Regulan...it'll help free up some movement...

5knuckleShuffle
my ego has changed actually.

Reckoning
Late-breaking news, I'm sure.

D-Double
how so?

Jedi Priestess
I just feel sorry for you myself......

Reckoning
Because he's such a loser? That's it, isn't it.

Jedi Priestess
No because he lives a war zone of a life with his wife and child and seems to think thats the norm. Somehow thats sad. sad

Reckoning
We'll cry for him, Argentina.

5knuckleShuffle
you want the honest truth?

here it goes.

i never had any people to chat with or be kool with.

all the people i use to hang with was a gang

that did not turn out well so i left.

ever since then i just lost hope of making any friends.

the only friend i got is my wife.

so

i apologize for all the crap i caused.

im out

Jedi Priestess
I sympathise with you. But only you can remove yourself and your wife from that life.

Reckoning
Baby.

D-Double
You got a friend here, player...

...Don't get too down on yourself. It's almost impossible to change your nature. All you can do is try. You're a kool guy, you just been through some doo-doo, like most of us. And when ones doo-doo is of the hardcore kind, it takes that much more trying to get your head right...

...hang in there.

yo whaddup 5ks....mad good name...You must be new, i'm mark, nice to meet you. peace

Phoenix Aska
Hahahaha

Don't listen to Reckoning...reading what he posts is very amusing..

It's not too late to make new friends you know?

Perhaps it may be a concept of trust that you lack..or good communication skills I dunno...

But you're pretty kool and you're living a hard life..especially since now you're on probation and you respect your wife so much...

I respect you so you're kool with me

Jackie Malfoy
What are we talking about?I am very confuse right now!JM

Thael
Yeah, don't listen to Reckoning. I don't know you all too well but you seem like a nice enough guy, and like Doobs said, you need to hang in there. thumbsup

Napalm
Listin to metallica and You gain populaity with me

SeptemberRain
who are you?

chelsea17
I don't know what to think of you....If you are who I think you are, then chances are pretty high that I can't trust you anymoreerm Just the truth man

frodo34x
He sounds cool

fribble
and WOOOOODEN, like a Chelsey flower show!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.