Which characters aren't straight?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkAge
Which characters do you suspect of being bi or homosexual? Here's my list:

Poison Ivy
The Riddler
Wonder Woman

That's all I can think of right now.

ScarletSpider
Ultimate Colossus, Blink is gay if I remember correctly, might be someone else. Though I can't think of any examples from the comics, Hercules might be somewhat bi if you follow some of his myths, so I'm told.

Napalm
Ivy

DarkCrawler
Northstar and Sunfire from Exiles

Draco69
The Pied Piper from the Flash
The gay teen co-worker from Green Lantern
The lesbian cop from Gotham's Finest
Midnighter and Apollo
Connor Hawke (Green Arrow's son)

Alpha Centauri
The Black Cat.

Psylocke.

*Shifty Eyes*

-AC

Dazzler619
Excuse me but did you just say Black Cat being bi or gay?!?! Didn't you ever see the cartoon or read the Spidey comics?!?! She is totally attracted to him!!!!!

Draco69
I also doubt that Psylocke is bi or gay. I haven't seen any evidence to suggest this notion.

Alpha Centauri
You two obviously missed the joke completely.

-AC

Draco69
*slaps forhead* Please forgive this moment of stupidity.

ScarletSpider
Destroyer and Union Jack II. In fact, a couple months ago, to the best of my knowedge, Destroyer attended the first Gay Rights Festival in Comics history.

radioboy121
I'm not sure if this should be classified as an offensive topic, but... Karma is one. Impossible Man is asexual. Does that count?

pr1983
blink? reallly?

vaya_the_elf
Poison ivy is not bi or anything that. As for the others maybe.

ScarletSpider
I heard Hawkgirl's a big lesbo.

pr1983
laughing

Dazzler619
LOL! Don't you know she's in a relationship with GL?!?!?! Dang!

Draco69
Blink isn't gay. She's dating the Mimic in the Exiles.

pr1983
thought so draco...

Alpha Centauri
I think all the reasonably hot Marvel females are bisexual or possibly lesbian.

-AC

pr1983
ah sure why not?

Alpha Centauri
Hahahaha it's just my failsafe.

Works for me.

-AC

pr1983
hmm... indeed...

x_danny_x
wonder woman is not bisexual. there were several hints given that she has feelings for Batman!

ScarletSpider
That doesn't help your case any.

Draco69
Wonder Woman is probably ambisexual. She sees beyond gender.

Draco69
Moondragon too.

IRTMU-Dragon
Sick! Whats wrong with you people?!

Draco69
There's nothing wrong with gay characters. People didn't like Storm or Black Lightening when they first came out. They didn't like the idea of a "Negro" as a superhero. Same thing. Faster acceptance. It's inevitable.

Victor Von Doom
The Silver Surfer is a huge homosexual.

Draco69
The Silver Surfer has no sexuality. He's asexual. Although before he became Galuctus's herald, he was heterosexual.

Victor Von Doom
Come onnnnnnnnn.

The man is a fruit.

Draco69
How is a homosexual? Unless he comes out or we see him in bed with somebody... or wait he's not gay. He doesn't have human needs. He doesn't require food, water, air, or sex for that matter. No to mention the guy is the biggest loner in the Marvel Universe. He's asexual.

Draco69
He doesn't even have any equipment too!

KJLH
Actually, you're right. The Black Cat is bi-sexual. In Spider Girl #45-47 it is plainly revealed that she has a lesbian lover by the name of Diana. Many folks said this couldn't be true because it was in actuality an alternate timeline, but in the Spider-Man/Black Cat Mini-series, The Black Cat specifically says that it's been along time since she's had a boyfriend or a girlfriend.

The truth is that there's a huge list of gay characters in comics... A few of note are:

Northstar (Marvel)
Apollo & The Midnighter (Wildstorm)
Destroyer and Union Jack II (Marvel)
The Black Cat (Marvel)
Destiny and Mystique (Marvel)
Moondragon & Phyla (Marvel)
John Constantine (Vertigo)
Mephisto (Marvel)
Starman III (DC)

Just for a few examples.... Not sure why the sudden surge in gay characters, but being an African American heterosexual male, I can say it does take me back to the days when suddenly everybody wanted to have a black hero. Gay people, just thank God they're not putting "Gay" in your hero's code names like they did with the word "black".

Peace.

eleveninches
Constantine is gay ??? no no no

eleveninches
She has a baby with superman in the 'the kingdom' elseworlds miniseries (set in an alternate future timeline).
The 'Red Son' wonderwoman also is hot for superman

DarkCrawler
I think he once had hots for Alicia Masters. And Mantis too.

KJLH
Check Hellblazer #51 for proof. He's bisexual.

KJLH
And for the record on the Silver Surfer... he, himself is not gay, though he is the reason Mephisto is listed as bisexual. Mephisto once turned himself into a woman to try to seduce the SS, but the SS wasn't having it.... wait a sec... the SS wouldn't get with a nice voluptuous woman trying to seduce him? Maybe he is.... naw.... he's not gay.

Napalm
And no SS isnt gay he dosent need sex at all

Mainstream
Ultimate Longshot is gay too ( a strongly believe)..just read the lastest issue of UXmen and find out.

KJLH
Yeah, I forgot to include Ultimate Longshot and Collossus in my list as well.

Mainstream
at least I think they are gay....I"m like 90 % sure they are anyway.

eleveninches
He is so totally NOT the type of person you assosiate with queerness. He's supposed to be so bad ass, but now he's just a floppywristed homo

Napalm
holy crap constantine is gay!?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.