Best friends Going out?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Telperaca
Me and BD were have a discussion a while ago, and we were wondering if a guy and a girl who were best mades and decided to go out, would their relationship last longer than that where a guy and gurl who just randomly meet and 2 weeks later are going out?

What is your opinion!?

Candy x
Are you and BD gonna go back out. SCHWEEEET!

MornGlory
it depends if you want to take a chance and sacrafice a good friendship??

AvP
it depends really

Telperaca
Huh?!

*dives under tabe laughing*

No way!!

AvP
shes gone really red

Candy x
sowwie!

Telperaca
No I haven't! I'm just laughing my head of at what Candy said?
Anyway, why would I go red stick out tongue

Telperaca
CK, no worries!

Candy x
yes why would she go red!

Telpz your cheeks are slighty pinker dear

*runs*

AvP
i don't know, it just came out

D-Double
dunno....cuz you're hot and bothered?... huh

Telperaca
*sarcastically*

Oh haha!!

(Candy, did you see Mike's Signature? the quote by Uriel)

The Tired Hiker
I hope whoever I marry will be my best friend before we marry. I can't see it any other way, unless it's Angelina Jolie.

AvP
natalie portman for me would be the day

Black Dragon
Discussion?

Gah, twas more like a argument, which ended with me being hit with a rollerblade!

D-Double
wink

Telperaca
BD ==> It was an accident! angel

Doobie ==> laughing out loud
hug

Telperaca
(embarrasment Did anyone read my little typo before I edited?)

angel

AvP
smile

D-Double

Telperaca
Doobs, that's true eek! But not the typo!

Do fell free to flatteryourself tho wink kisses

D-Double
^ big grin .....hug

Alpha Centauri
How many couples do we have on KMC?

I'm on the prowl so all you better watch out.

*Cat like growl*

-AC

Tilien
Me and my BF were best friends before we went out... and we're still going out quite a while later... but that doesnt mean we will last longer... but maybe we will as we know how each other 'work' if ya get me...

Alpha Centauri
Sometimes friendships can still bloom and even thrive after a relationship. Sometimes even if there is nothing necessarily wrong, you and your ex can just drift apart. Depending on the break up, things may be bitter.

That can happen to anyone though.

My friend just confessed to me over the phone that she's been in love with me since we were 13. Literally, just a few hours ago.
-AC

ladygrim
for me i sed no because i have seen what happens when two friends go out my old friend went out with her brothers mate who she is good friends with and it last 4mnths and now nething he does she thinks hes flirting with her ...when in fact its what he is like with everyone ...including her b4 they went out ...

badboy2004
hi lady

ladygrim
hello ...x.x.x

badboy2004
alright

ladygrim
yup..u

Jackie Malfoy
Yea I think so,I mean friends know alot about each other I think that couples that are not friends would not last that long.But it heardy happens a friend is a friend and a boyfriend or a girlfriend is different.JM

ladygrim
i suppose friend +friend could last longer becasue they kno a lot about each uther but wot if it goes rong can they go back to being really good friends ....

Clovie
depends

nutella-spatz
i would also say, ....depends.

could be a total desaster or the best thing that has happened to them erm

ladygrim
true ... it mite make there friendship strong by the getting rid of feelings that mite not work ...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.