Desak VS Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K3VIL
In the Red Corner, we have the 6' 8" God Slayer known as Desak, he possess superhuman strenght sufficient for stay head to head with the Destroyer Armor powered by the soul of the Designated, an entity equal if not superior to Odin, his resistance to injury is also great, and he's immune to any kind of godly power, and he can absorb, redirect or send them back, he was able to withstand with great amounts of Odin's Power blasts from Thor without being injured.He was able to substain attacks from Magni, God Of Strenght and son of Thor that was also using Mjolnir(but he hasn't got sufficient experience to use Mjolnir at full power)He can also fly at warp speeds, and shoot energy blasts from his axe and his eyes.He also carry a dagger a shield and a sword he use with great knowledge.To finally kill him Thor used Mjolnir to magnify the Odin's Power and behead the God Slayer.

In the Blue Corner, we have the 6'3" Kryptonian known as Superman, we all know his amazing strenght and invulnerability, as his speed, sufficient to follow the Flash, also he possess the ability to project powerful heat vision, and he also possess hyper-sensess.
Considering that Desak is for Thor what DoomsDay is for Superman, i give him great chances, yes Supes is in a god-like status with his powers, but he's not a diety, so Desak may be able to deflect his attacks but he hasn't the same immunity he can possess against a god.
Anyway Superman has experience on his side, yes Desak has slay hundred of gods, but the Man Of Steel can get advantage through forcing Desak fighting into the sky, cause it seems he's not a great expert aerial combatant as Supes.Anyway this is a close match, maybe Kal El would with Desak or he would finally outsmart him and kill him, but it's a close close match.

K3VIL
UP

K3VIL
No one knows who Desak is?

long pig
i sure as hell dont smile gimme some info

...dammit she took down my pun vs france!
ahaha

K3VIL
In the Red Corner, we have the 6' 8" God Slayer known as Desak, he possess superhuman strenght sufficient for stay head to head with the Destroyer Armor powered by the soul of the Designated, an entity equal if not superior to Odin, his resistance to injury is also great, and he's immune to any kind of godly power, and he can absorb, redirect or send them back, he was able to withstand with great amounts of Odin's Power blasts from Thor without being injured.He was able to substain attacks from Magni, God Of Strenght and son of Thor that was also using Mjolnir(but he hasn't got sufficient experience to use Mjolnir at full power)He can also fly at warp speeds, and shoot energy blasts from his axe and his eyes.He also carry a dagger a shield and a sword he use with great knowledge.To finally kill him Thor used Mjolnir to magnify the Odin's Power and behead the God Slayer.

Tron
long pig, why did you take that Punisher vs France fight all the way from the CBUB site?no expression

long pig
I clearly wrote pasted on the top, even so i had no time to reinforce that fact before it got yanked.

long pig
Why?

Scoobless
thor used the bloodaxe to kill desak........... who's name i didn't even recognise untill i read your partially correct bio

even though desak can stand up to any godly power i don't think it was covered if the nature of his powers worked as well against non-godly types like supes so it's hard to tell what'd happen

K3VIL
Desak was once killed by the Bloodaxe used from Thor, second time, killed from Thor using Mjolnir to magnify Odin's Power and perform a really outstanding hit.

Scoobless
11 month old bump

evil face

joesha28
Superman's chance is that he is not a god. Superman 6/10

the Darkone
Superman dies.

Scoobless
Originally posted by the Darkone
Superman dies.

probably.... i don't see his strength being a winning factor and Desak has shown capable of shielding some pretty strong energy attacks

Crease
Depends...I want to say Superman since he's not a god, and therefore Desak shouldn't be immune to his abilities. Supes doesn't claim godhood, but he's worshipped by many DC humans as such (and a few fanboys). So I think it depends on whether or not Desak sees him as a god.

Either way, this one's 50/50

the Darkone
It doesn't matter Desak is too powerful for superman. Desak kills sky-father level beings what the f**k you think he would do to superman. Desak Strength,durability is equal to Asgardian Destroyer, Superman will get his ever lasting ass kicked.

golem370
Intelligence: Normal (4/10)
Strength: Superhuman Class 100 (11/12)
Flight Speed: Warp speed (12/12)
Stamina: Godlike (9/10)
Durability: Godlike (13/14)
Agility: Peak human (4/7)
Reflexes: Superhuman (6/7)
Fighting Skills: Unknown training, but has held his own against Thor and multiple other gods. It is reasonable to assume that he gains their fighting abilities as well as their power.
Special Skills/Abilities: None known
Superhuman physical powers: Thanks to the jewel, Desak is "immune" to a gods powers. He can absorb them, redirect them, and even send them back to the sender. He has sent Mjolnir careening off with just a wave of his hand. With each god he slays, he grows even more powerful. It is unclear whether he can teleport as well, or is just extremely fast as to appear to do so. He does travel from world to world and to other dimensions as well in his quest to slay gods.
Superhuman Mental Powers: The ability to sense all aspects of godliness in a being and their level of power.

guy222
desak

quanchi112
Superman gets crushed and has no chance. Zero.

Endless Mike
Superman is not a god, don't Desak's powers give him specific bonuses against gods?

llagrok
No, that was just something Tarene told him.

He was given his power under the requirement that he would go and kill gods, because Tarene needed him to teach King Thor his "lesson"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.