tag team challenge wolverine and venom vs. any challenger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

muffin man
this goes by wrestling rules killing is illegal you must pin and anything goes. steel cage any challengers.

jinzin
that's ridiculous, what if they had to fight the blob how are they ever gonna pin him?

Napalm
Hulk smash!

muffin man
um knock the blob down from jumping because due to his size he'd have bad balance ok and who would blobs partner be?

radioboy121
Well, basically if you are pitting against the Blob, you have to bait him into moving (not both feet still planted on the ground), where then he becomes movable and both Wolverine and Venom can push him down. Wolverine can stabilize Blob by threatening to run his claws into his head.

muffin man
umm no killing.
any challengers for the tag team championship?

pr1983
thor and hulk...

muffin man
yep new champs ok
Thor and hulk any challengers.

muffin man
challengers to hulk and thor.
juggernaut and LOKI.
who wins

KillAll
^^^^see hulk vs. juggernaut thread wink

The Inkeeper
Superman and Batman, they would take on the hulk and thor, because a) Supermans a pimp and b) Batmans belt amazingly always has what he eneds on it.

muffin man
no sorry I think thor and hulk retain the titles any offers.
I picked 2 that I didn't think would win but would give them a run for there money ok.

KillAll
ummm... its a caged match, therefor batman goes down in like 2.3 seconds or less, leaving thor and hulk vs superman wink not even the biggest superman fanboy could rationalize a superman win in that case.

The Inkeeper
Superman could take out the hulk and thor by himself yes
Batman is just there because e needed a partner

KillAll
Champion (knows basically everything about physically engaging another opponent) and thanos big grin

KillAll
what exactly have you been smoking this morning??

muffin man
yep
the thing is galactus could whip both of our tag champs but he could fit in the cage.
and I know a team that could beat our first tag champs but the belts have changed hands so I shouldn't give it.

The Inkeeper
well, look i dont read comics, and i dont know who thor is, but i know thor is a viking god, so im guessing this thor is a big stong guy with a hammer? I know the hulk.

Batman gets took out straight away, ok fair enough. But look at how fast superman can move, plus the fact he has lasers and a hell of alot of distance attack shit up his sleeve.

Only way he is going to lose is if this cage is made of kryptonite.

KillAll
wait, who has the belts... lol

muffin man
thor and hulk.
challengers silver surfer and nova II

KillAll
this tells me everything i need to know big grin

for the most part.

well, hulk has proven a capable foe against superman by himself, so has thor wink therefor logically when you put thor AND hulk vs superman you SHOULD come to the conlusion that even superman cant stand up to that titanic pair wink thor also has many long distance attacks at his disposal.

doubt it...

KillAll
so i take it you think champion of the universe and thanos cannot beat thor and hulk???

The Inkeeper
waitwaitwait
i want to know how sombody who can move at the speed of light and shoot lasers and ice wind and fly and is superly amazingly strong can get beat off a slighly overweight man named bruce, and a guy with a hammer.
Wouldnt the fact he is moving at the speed of light make him unable to catch, he could therefore just swing punches in while running around.

KillAll
considering thor has been described as "faster than the lightning he commands" and hulk is fast enough to keep up with superman in all thier appearances, i doubt the speed would be a deciding factor wink

The Inkeeper
look at the size of the hulk, and the size of thor (google Images :eeksmile
now, place them insde a cage, then place a human sized hero in.

Who has the most movement ability

I think the larger the people are i nthis cage, the more disadvantaged they are

muffin man
thanos can but he'd need a tag partner you need to pick 2 challengers to take the champs on so come on people so the 2 challengers I chose are they new champs it takes 3 different people to agree to one of mine.
NOVA II is the female human torch one ok.

KillAll
thor is roughly the same size as superman wink

KillAll
i did have 2 challengers wink CHAMPION and THANOS... champion just happens to be his name lol....

muffin man
ok new champs.
Champion and Thanos ok.
I shouldn't put any of my own in should I.
adam warlock and Goku If only I could put him in.
this is the end of the tournament now cause noone from a REGULAR american comic could beat them only characters from a japanese one.

The Inkeeper
I want to know how superman cant win

Quick Freeze
gold Superman and Darksied

crazyspinz
LT and spectre, next

muffin man
umm I think this thread should start up again so lets start it from scratch ok. 4 way tag match.
casey jones and rapheal
spider-man and black cat
bat man and robin
wolverine and cyclops
If you want you can just ignore this but I'll get pretty p!$$ed

Scoobless
*ignoring it*......... parallax and ultron

muffin man
thats it I'm p!$$ed ok I'm turning into the hulk my shirt is ripping and the female pervert over the road is getting all excited.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.