dr doom vs apocolypes!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
werD?

vaya_the_elf
I'd have to say Apocalypse

Mainstream
Apoc all the way. Apoc: I am as far beyond mutants as they are beyond you.

jinzin
doom!

Beyonder
Nice that he said that in the cartoon, but he's nothing like that in the comics. Always getting his ass kicked in the comics.

Doom

BobbyD
Doom is one of my favorites, but I can't see why Apoc shouldn't be able to take him.

As Beyonder says, Apoc somehow finds a way to lose.

Mainstream
Apoc is immortal...it's not a matter of if he can win...it's only a matter of time before he does.

KillAll
can somebody name those so called loses in the comics?????? lol... funny how you repeat it, but probably fail to know what they are...

Mainstream
I think that gathering or the 12 storyline would count as a lost.

who?-kid
I have to agree. Apocalypse is incredibly powerful, make no mistake about it, and he should be able to defeat most Marvel heroes, but he rarely fights in comics (a few times X-Factor, the Cable fight where Cable lost and so on...).

I'd like to see a well written fight between Apocalypse and Thanos, I think that would kick ass big time !

Beyonder
Stryfe kicking his ass around for one. If he's immortal and able to control his body down to the moleculer structures, when he was infected, that infection shouldn't he weakened him. So much for all powerful and control over ones self. Some virus cooked up in the laboratory was able to weaken his ass.

And how many times has this noob down anything worth damn to be looked up so highly? The cartoon version maybe, but where's this so called awesome first mutant B.S. that everyone things he is?

In AOA, he launch his ataack successfully only after Xavier was killed and before the villains and heroes of Earth came into being. Not much of a feat to brag about there. He did kick Magneto's butt and Bishop...but that's after his goons distracted Magneto and Bishop, on their visit to Xavier's tomb. And this is Magnus at half his normal levels of powers - that's the guy that put Nur down. Magneto whooped his butt by the end of it. He was in two pieces in the end...rambling sh!t as Erik walked away.

Thanos would murder Nur in a well written fight.

Cosmo Kramer
Apocalypse because Dr. Doom has lost to street level vigilanties.

Nathaniel Grey
It depends on the circumstance. In a random one on one fight -- En Sabah Nur would hold this fight down without many issues. BUT if for some reason Doom was readily equipped and prepared ( Which he is more than often. ) then I'd have to say Doom. Anyone who can STEAL the Silver Surfer's powers as well as those of the BEYONDER has got to be considered a viable threat.

muffin man
is doom using the legion of doom to help cause otherwise he doesn't stand a chance

Lord-of-Dreams
What will Doom do? I don't think he's got a chance. But give him both Silver Surfer's and The Beyonder's powers, and it could be a nice fight.

KillAll
honestly, when alot of power comes into play, doom is often blinded to fact, and tries TOO hard to achieve that power.

all apocalypse would have to do is send an e-mail to doom and inform him of some mystical object of emmense power and hint around that it would make him once and for all powerful enough to beat the fantastic 4, and sign off annonymously.

in a mad quest for power, doom goes in search of the object and finds it... only to be ambushed seconds later by apocalypse who catchs doom completely off gaurd and decimates him.

Tron
BAH!!

Doom already knew of this plan 3 weeks ago, and sent a Doombot in his place.wink

long pig
lol yup. an unprepaired doom? doesnt happen...has he ever been unprepaired?

KillAll
whenever there is power before his eyes wink he becomes careless in his quest, whenever he is so close... thats when he starts making mistakes wink

KillAll
ahh but apocalypse sent one of his horseman instead, KNOWING it was going to be a doombot, and attacked doom himself, in his own. making his defeat all that much more satisfying, knowing doom never seen it comming big grin

j/k... lol, i know it wouldnt really happen like that. but i'm still going for apoc.

norrin radd
i agree

KillAll
since when has stealing science based powers been an extreme feat??? also, he didnt steal beyonders powers, they were given to him, by the beyonder wink

long pig
killall! good question...allow me to do a search thru mine old comics??
i will do my best to get exact numbers! im trying not to take this as you calling me a liar..

Tron
BAH!! Another Doombot! Doom saw it coming a week ago!

While Poccy's attacking the Doombot, the real Doom's jacking his ship, and Celestial tech. All Poccy finds is a Doombot with a letter inside that says "You just got PUNKED!!"wink

Honestly, it's hard to say for me. The obvious avantage goes to Apocalypse. But, at the same time, Doom is a bastard, moreso than Batman. It wouldn't surprise me if Doom had a plan especial for Apocalypse, seeign him as a rival and potential threat. It can go either way, more or less. Although, it would be funny to watch Doom insult Apocalypse by comparing the goals he's accomplished during his short career to Apocalypse's nothing for the last 5000+ years.laughing out loud

Don't take that seriously KillAll, I just think it'd be funny, lol.

Tron
Well, it IS a feat when only a very, VERY small number of characters are capable of succeeding at such a thing.

who?-kid
No, he stole the Beyonders powers, like he tries to steal all cosmics beings powers.

Beyonder
He stole...that's why the Beyonder had to hide in Klaw and wait for the right moment (after all the manipulations to an unstable Doom with his new powers) to strike and regain his omnipotence.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.