DOOM vs SUPERMAN

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
doom is a mage...hmm really no contest imo

jinzin
doom? do you mean dr. doom, if so, then I'd put my money on him anyday.

DarkCrawler
http://img158.exs.cx/img158/6751/doomsupr4jw.jpg

jinzin
haha lol doom rules all.

Ironmanpower
Without prep Super-man, with Doom without hesitation.
He will use kryptonite to kill him or absorb his power.

Draco69
Kryptonite doesn't exist in the Marvel Universe.

Napalm
Neither does superman but if we blend the two universes together Im sure Doom could defeat him

jinzin
doom could do with without the kryptonite he's beaten the surfer and bested galactus.

Ironmanpower
He beat them because he have find a way to absorb the cosmic power. Super man don't have CP so if he don't use Kryptonite he aven't one chance.

jinzin
the hell he don't, you're telling me a guy who hands the F4 (a team that deals with cosmic threats on a regular basis) their asses on a regular basis can't take supes? he'd destroy supes, and then build him back up to destroy him again, just for kicks.

MatchesMalone
I'm assuming this thread is going with the usual, no-prep, random battle, so I think Superman should win.

BobbyD
I gotta go with Supes...too much for Doom to deal with, though Doom is way cooler.

long pig
doom has owned earth THREE TIMES and given it back...in continuity....please...plus doom is a master mage...not as good with magic as say strange but hes close...
my fav line from doom "reed, you live only because i allow it"
thats so badass

jinzin
yeah doom owns all.

long pig
know of any badass doom pics?

norrin radd
if doom meets with superman walking down the street he would loose. if doom knows that he is going to fight superman and prepares himself, then he wins.

Tron
He so looks like he's gonna b*tchslap Supes right there, simply because he can, lol.

bakerboy
With preparation time, doom. Without it, superman.

jinzin
I'l look for some pics but I doubt it.

Bump lord
Bump, this bump is for mindset and shoku

pym-ftw
Does dooms shield up at the start because that's all that matters

Mindset
Yes.

quanchi112
Doom.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.