the most powerful member of the FF

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mainstream
Who is the most powerful member of the Fantastic four and why?

Clovie
why here? confused

Mainstream
Dang it ...I meant to put it in the FF forum...I goofed.. what's her name will have to move it my bad people...I could have swore I was in the right spot...you forgive me right?

Clovie
send pao pm to move it. smart

Mainstream
you didn't vote Cloves...c'mon vote pllllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeese.

Fionnoula
i only voted bacuse i'm bored and nobody else had, i don't know much about the ff

Mainstream
I think it's been proven that the the visible woman is the strongest and by strongest I mean can kick the other 3 members a$$es.

Clovie
but i dnot; know anything about ff confused

but k... voted for invisible woman erm

pr1983
invisible woman easily... maybe in a few years torch can challenge her...

as clovie said, wrong forum...

Mainstream
I know...I hope she moves it soon. I think their movie looks promising...I heard they made a movie in the 90's you can only see it on bootleg...it sucked from what I heard about it.

Paola
ha! I guess you'll have to open a new one.

Posting In The Relevant Forums
A forum this size gets a lot of traffic and a lot of threads. It makes life a lot easier for everyone- both for those trying to keep things in order, and those trying to simply find the threads they want to read- if threads are posted in the correct area.
Check to make sure you are posting in the right place. If opening a thread in the Discussion areas- either the General Discussion or Off-topic forums- check first to see if it would be better posted elsewhere. We have seperate art, TV, video games, music, fiction and- of course!- film areas (including threads for actors) where such topics should be posted. If posting about a film, check to see if that film has its own area before posting in the generic Movie Discussion thread.
If you want to start a role-playing game, please go to one of the role-playing areas and read the rules about doing so there.
Threads posted in the wrong area will be moved but a little forethought can make everyone's life a lot happier

Think before opening a thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.