if you could be any person of anime who would it be?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

saliorsaturn101
thats see here what you guys can come up with

Lord Ryugen
Sagara Souske from Full Metal Panic. Not only do I get to be the Charlie Sheen of Anime I also get potentially the most powerful mech in existance, the Arbalest.

grey fox
i would be vash the stampede he is cool and funny i woudl be pacafistic but also vbad ass and eat donuts

saliorsaturn101
all good now how about evil charters?

Sora Asakura
personally i'd be sora from .hack he's a nuiscance, funny and on no one's side!

WindDancer
Guts from Berserk. Very dark medival with some fantasy......plus some awesome gory stuff.

Phoenix Aska
Spike Spiegal from Cowboy Beebop...

Saber_Apricot
I don't know if I'd really want to be an anime character... Some of their characteristics are admirable, but I wouldn't want their hardships or lives really. And I like my life and boyfriend... (^_^)v

I like Youko from Juuni Kokki, but she can never return home and has the responsibility of running a country. >_> Reiko from Zombie Shop Reiko is neat, but all of her friends die horrible deaths, so I wouldn't like that at all. I'd have to say that Youko would be a character that I like. If I had to be one, I'd want to be someone like her.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v511/Nova_usagi/avatar.bmp

saliorsaturn101
well you make a good point

saliorsaturn101
but is any one here any more???????????????????????/

ScarFace Clone
Spike for sure!

saliorsaturn101
ya finle some s here

RielKid
I am all in one. Although, I Like Hiryu Strider. He looks pretty cool. What about you sailorsaturn. Sailor Saturn right?

Napalm
vegeta

saliorsaturn101
yes thats right um i think that i would put all humanty in slaver and pushic the good and that caso free ;p

RielKid
huh?

saliorsaturn101
set caso upon the world you know like pepole say that caos once ruled and i think that thats how i would have the world and as me and whom i chose to rule it with me big grin

saliorsaturn101
sorry i think i was thinking of a nother one that i had started and this one runs along the same lines so im sorry smile

RielKid
Ok. I see

saliorsaturn101
do you now?smile

Azure_Skyy
I would be:

Himura Shinta...

{Himura Kenshin, /Rurouni Kenshin}

saliorsaturn101
love him and nice one

Ironman
id be broly

saliorsaturn101
na id think id be akito from fruits basket cuz of how he is i just love it

MagiPhoenix
Edward Elric from " fullmetal alchemist"..........."Who you callin' shorty?!!!" -Ed

Ironman
why id be broly cause broly is my all time fave anime chracter hes huge and i not so huge but im huge tho (not obese or obtuse or what ever) but hes still awesome.

saliorsaturn101
nope acito rules cuz hes human and evil tee hee

SpikeSpiegel
I'll give you three guesses stick out tongue

saliorsaturn101
nope i can tthink of any of whom you wopuld like to be

saliorsaturn101
still cant think of who iut would be

saliorsaturn101
and no ones here how boring

Jace_Rave
Takeya from DearS

WhoKnows?
i got nothing.

gUiLtY_ArCaDiA
Teknoman Sabre

Darth_Malazia
Alucard The No-life King

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.