Word of advice

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
when u go into a bar at like 10 30 to get a pizza with some friends. dont try ordering beer with a shaved head crrazy man bouncer because he will not only insiste on seeing an ID but also procedue to threaten to call the cops for faking ur age stick out tongue

bLooMiLiCioUs
you sound like you're speakin from experience.....shifty

DeNiro
let me just say i just got home and its 11 30 stick out tongue

Freddy_vs_Jason
if your teacher yells at you for no reason don't tell him too shut the hell up no

bLooMiLiCioUs
eek! you got kicked outta the bar??ninja

VENOMfan
those kinda bouncers are the ones who piss me off the most

Freddy_vs_Jason
deniro whos that guy in your sig?

DeNiro
That guy is me in my sig

but ne way i was in my class like house wiring playing slime ball on the computer and i missed a score and i yelled and mr t was like gary dont start yelling and mirven the kid i was playing against yells HEY F'UCK YOU T OMG i cried laughing it was so funny mr t got pissed and turned our computer off laughing out loud

Pablo G
Man those bouncers don't cause any trouble when you slip 'em a 200 pesos bill, or at least that's my case

Ryan10000000000
deniro u and your mates could take down that bouncer

DeNiro
Ok thats not me in the sig just kidding it is this guy www.animalpak.com and oo yea we could have it was 5 guys and 6 gilrs against him. but me and my friend Riz would have taken him by our selves

Lord Soth
Another good piece of advice: Don't try to summon the Grim Reaper to do your bidding, usually it's just his grumpy cousin who answers, and he doesn't appreiciate being woken up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.