whobdamandog vs batman fanboys

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

whobdamandog
Okay Batman fanboys..give me logical reasons as to why the bat would win against the following people..(in a random unplanned battle..no prep time for you slow minded people..)

1) Nightcrawler
2) TaskMaster
3) Iron Fist
4) Bullseye

Okay now laddies..show me what you got..and keep the trash talking to a minimal..lol...

jinzin
taskmaster shouldn't even be here, he's so far above the other guys, it's not even funny.

Draco69
1) Better fighter, pattern to teleportation attacks
2) Batman already beat the Taskmaster in the JLA vs. Avengers comic
3) Iron Fist is an inferior martial artist with only one uh..iron fist. Batman will evade it.
4) If Daredevil can beat him, so can Batman.

jinzin
he did? i'll have to go read that, how did he do it?

Draco69
It was only one frame. Batman kicks Taskmaster in the midsection.

jinzin
that's ridculous, yeah batman's gonna beat a guy who can take apart the entire avengers team, but he has trouble fighting a gangle-ass angry clown. ppffft whatever, taskmaster would kill him now.

Draco69
*shrugs* Who knows?

jinzin
lol. DC is like the annoying kid on the playground or the stupid noob in an rpg that tries to be a god-mode character the no one can beat, I hate them....I love batman, I just hate DC the company.

Draco69
I like both companies. I'm unbiased. I like pretty much every comic book character. Except Gambit. I love his powers. I hate his personality. I don't know an ounce of French so its sometimes difficult to understand him.

jinzin
ha, yeah it's not so much the characters, except maybe a few, i just find DC kind of so overpowered it gets boring. funny cause dbz is the same way but I still liked that for a long time. maybe i'm just crazy.

K3VIL
No.It's showed Batman facing with Black Widow, Black Panther and Huntress Taskmaster, Shockwave, one of the Exemplars and other chars, not Batman owning TM.We can't know if was BP or BW or the Huntress or Bat defeating him.

MatchesMalone
Whobdamandog, you disappoint me. When I saw this thread, I thought you were going to pit Batman against powerful characters to draw the fanboys out. Instead, you merely put him up against incredibly skilled competitors. Nightcrawler beats him without question. But the other three is completely up for a good debate. Batman has already beaten two of them. You still get my vote towards you, as a sign of good faith in your battle with the fanboys.

Draco69
Actually I own the comic. It's a very small frame. It's easy to miss with all the chaos blooming around. It's right after Captain America beats Prometheus. Look for it, you'll find it.

whobdamandog
Well I did want to make it a good debate..lol didn't want any ridiculous batman vs thanos debates..stuff like that's too one sided and generally brings out the retarded fanboys...who can't argue that well..but your welcome too add a few more characters to the lineup if you wish...(Oh Yeah thanks for the vote..)

whobdamandog
I'm going to add a few more characters to the lineup...

Tigra...(female cat character from the Avengers)
Shatterstar...
Gambit...

Okay people have at me!!!

Draco69
Batman vs. Tigra : Tear gas and sonic weapons overwhelm her heightened senses. Batman takes her out with a subsequent nerve strike.

Batman vs. Shatterstar: I know very little about SS except that he carries two swords and is very good agility. SS is an inferior fighter, Batman wins after a short tussle.

Batman vs. Gambit : Batman dodges a blitzkerg of exploding cards and throws a flurry of pellets containing vomit gas and sonic weapons at Gambit. Gambit is disoriented by the gas and ear-splitting sonics, Batman moves in takes out Gambit. (By the way, Wizard Magazine had a fight between Nightwing and Gambit. Nightwing won. If Batman's protege can win, then most certainly the Dark Knight.)

whobdamandog
Nightcrawler

..how the hell is the bat going to figure out a pattern to his Nightcrawlers attacks so quickly...I mean damb..its not as if he has a sixth sense or anything...

Taskmaster

This guy is essentially Prometheus..without the damb computerized helmet..he knows how to use the combined moves of spider-man, daredevil..Captain America..to name a few..to top that off..he can duplicate any of bats moves in a matter of minutes...

Iron Fist

Inferior martial artist...come on now my man..where the heck did you get that information from...Iron Fist is one of the top Martial artists in the MU...I believe he strength borderlines on superhuman..and he can also heal himself...so please explain further as to how the bat is going to pull this off...

Bullseye

..well one things for sure the bat ain't going to break his spine..and the fact that Bullseye can use just about anything as a weapon against the bat is going to put Bruce Wayne at a serious disadvantage...

Please give me a rationale explanation as to how The Bat is going to pull these wins off..I mean these guys borderline on superhuman..and are damb good fighters..they could probably take on most of the Bat's Rogues Gallery with relative ease...Come on now people..I'm surprised any real Batfanboys haven't stepped up to the plate as of yet...don't make this an easy debate..as Matches said..I've actually given the bat some opponents that he could arguably take..(Albeit during the best of circumstances..)

Draco69
Batman already beat Bullseye. And Bats doesn't need to break his spine.

Batman beat Prometheus, so Taskmaster (the original Prometheus) shouldn't be a problem. Batman also already beat Taskmaster in JLA/Avengers #4.

Iron Fist lost to Captain America once. Cap and Bats are somewhat on the same level. Iron Fist relys on his martial art skills and his power fist attack thingy. Batman is cheating bastard, so he'll pull something out of his utlity belt (i.e. vomit gas, neuroscramblers, etc). Iron Fist does not have superhuman strength. He has peak human strength. His power fist is extremely powerful and can rend steel. I doubt Iron Fist can hit him with it.

We already argued about Nightcrawler and Batman. We have our own perspectives. I'm not going through my arguments again.

baddspellahl4
whobedamandog dammit!

MatchesMalone
Ah, I see. I didn't know you wanted a good debate. However, it is a little contradictory to say that you want to argue with fanboys, but you also want a good debate. I have never seen that combination. Either way, it is your crusade and I didn't mean to step on any body's toes. Remember, you still have your ace up your sleeve, which is Nightcrawler. He can grab Batman in a split second and drop him in the sky. Somebody has to be biased towards Batman if they think he can win in a random battle. Your welcome for the vote.

radioboy121
At least these were legitimate fights and not as farfetched to be a discouragement against fanboys. I'm iffy about the Nightcrawler battle as teleporting still sometimes take some energy out of him and he has to get a good jump on him too (i.e. Sebastion Shaw isn't exactly the fastest, but he was able to tag him). The others, Batman has a decent chance especially when he does have a utility belt and this isn't just a required one on one fist fight. Also, he's faced superior fighters than him and still won (i.e. Lady Shiva).

pr1983
i dont know about the others... but in ultimate x-men #50 arcade guessed where nightcrawler would teleport, if he can do it, why can't bats???

n.b. while i know that ultimate is different from uncanny, they are comparable enough. nightcrawler is not nor ever will be a great battlefield tactician...

Cosmic Cube
There is no pattern to Nightcrawler's teleportation. The teleportation is instant(faster than light). Nightcrawler is stronger. Nightcrawler is faster. Nightcrawler is more agile. Before Batman could deduce anything, he'd be out cold. Even if Batman "deduced a pattern," then what. He's physically outmatched as well. There is no reason whatsoever that Batman should win.

Cosmic Cube
Ultimate X-Men is very different. Nightcrawler is much younger. Arcade is a scientific genius.

pr1983
as i stated i know ultimate is different, the point i'm making as that nightcrawler is not a tactical thinker in any sense. as for there being no pattern, seriously? everything has a pattern, its the nature of the human brain. its just a question of figuring out that pattern.

i'm not saying batman wouldnt get hurt, of course he would, but hes taken hits from bigger guys than nightcrawler and not been knocked out.

jinzin
the taskmaster thing ticks me off, He logically shouldn't be able to beat him in a 1 on 1 hand to hand fight, it doesn't make any sense.

whobdamandog
Well I think arcade knows a little bit more about nightcrawler than batman does....Again this is going to be a random battle...If batman had enough time to get all the info about nightcrawler..then yeah I'm sure he could give him a pretty good fight..but then again..so could most human level fighters/superheroes..

pr1983
i see your point, but batman is one of the most intelligent tacticians in comics, he shouldnt need prep time against nightcrawler...

and in ultimate he didnt seem to know about nightcrawler beforehand...

whobdamandog
And Batman has also been taken down by some pretty pitiful enemies as well...The fact that a steroid user could beat him is just friggin ridiculous... and things do have patterns..that I agree to..however..batman has a reaction time that's on a human level..and would be very susceptible to being caught of gaurd, regardless of his ability to recognize said pattern...

For example I could logically know when someone is going to point a gun and fire it at me...however I'm not going to be able to move my body fast enough to dodge the bullet....that's not a failing on my being able to deduce a pattern.....that a failing on the part of my abilities abilities...

a couple of kicks to the head from nightcrawler...really should be more than enough to take batman down..and as far as I know..I don't believe he armors his head as much as he does his body...

whobdamandog
lol..its cool..didn't bother me none....now that I think about it though I do wish I would of put some more powerful characters up against bats..would have been fun to debate with some of the real bat fanatics...

whobdamandog
oh and in terms of his battle tactics..nightcrawler has proven to have pretty savvy leadership abilities on a number of occassions...he did help lead the team Excalibur for quite some time...

Draco69
And Excalibur failed miserably as a team.

whobdamandog
Excalibur Accomplishments..

Defeated Juggernaut..Issue 3..

Prevented the Wizard Merlin from messing up earth 616 reality..On more than one occassion...

Stopped the wizard Necrom from destroying the universe with the Pheonix Force..

Helped the X-men save the earth and the Universe from Symm and other demons during Inferno..

riiiight...lol...a real bunch of loosers...roll eyes (sarcastic)

pr1983
i see your point completely, but nightcrawlers not like a bullet, if bats guesses where he'll materialise hes got him...

as for nightcrawler, he's a favourite of mine, but imo his battle experience doesnt compare to that of bruce...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.