Got a zombie movie qeustion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
Ok which movie was it maybe it was a Night of the living dead movie. BUt which one were there was a cut in half dog running around and also were a girl said she wanted to be killed by old people by getting eating and she does i cant remeber or find this movie at all it is deffintly not night of the living dead one of part three thats for sure and two was the one with the kid in the town this movie i am thinking of was in a place were they had lots of bodies.

Cinemaddiction
"Return of the Living Dead". Trash wanted to be eaten alive by old people, and that 1/2 a dog was beaten with a crutch, lol.

BackFire
Yep, awesome, hilarious movie. I never get tired of it. You can always rely on that movie for a good stupid time.

Evil Dead
Deniro......you have a bad memory! I'll be damned if I didn't answer this exact question for you not six months ago.

DeNiro
I know I remeber having someone answer it for me then I forgot to go rent it then like 6 months later i wanted to know again and i searched the entire horror forum for my old thread and I said **** it and made a new one

Zilverz
You really should go buy it... not only a good zombie movie... but F'n hilarious

BackFire
Yes it is, a must own for any horror fan.

roundisfunny
It has one of my favorite lines:

Frank: "It worked in the movie!"
Burt: "Well, it ain't workin' now, Frank!"
Freddy: "You mean the movie lied?!?"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.