Cine's Anti-Nation Movement!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cinemaddiction
So, I don't frequent the OTF forum much, but I figured I gotta take a stand against these attention hounds and their "nations".

That said, I'm establishing an ANTI-NATION NATION! Anti-establishment is the only way we the downtrodden, the common, the working class will ever upheave this movement of dictatorships!

I offer no benefits, maybe some cookies and watered down lemonade, and perhaps you can come over and watch movies with me sometime.

Won't you...JOIN US!?

42Bardock
As frodo is hopefully gonna say soon:
Ka-BOOOM

eggmayo
*tackles frodo34x before he can nuke*

eggmayo
ha.

Napalm
laughing out loud

frodo34x
Nonnonono.

Cine is our ally. He is against the 'Nations', like us.

Napalm
*while eggmayo is busy with frodo I fire second nuke*

BOOOM!

Cinemaddiction
My thread is impervious to nuclear attack. As Public Enemy said, it'll take a nation of millions to hold us back.

VIVA LA RESISTANCE!

eggmayo
But noone should harm C-Dic's threads, he is one of the three masters of horror.

frodo34x
Revolutionaries! Fight along side Cine! Together we can destroy all nations!

Napalm
DARN mad *sends in zombies to devour cine*

frodo34x
Napalm! Stop it! Would the Lady Fetch fight against a potential ally? I think not!

T.M
i haven't been online for a few hours what is the point in all the Nation threads ?

cause i can't see any point at all

Cinemaddiction
Indeed. We're gods amongst insects here, boyos. Sic your zombies hoards on those who wish to furthur oppress and muffle the voice of those who think nations suck.

Cinemaddiction
Attention whores, mainly. I'm looking to put an end to it, and Mr. Montana, your gun wielding skills would come in quite handy. I offer you , sir, the position of Captain. Do your worst.

frodo34x
We have more than just weapons! We have Fetcharada, a godess. We have Napalm's zombies.

And most of all, we have the Rammstein Links 234 ants.

lil bitchiness
I hate lemonade. Apple juice is more like it. Apple juice!!!

frodo34x
WTF?

eggmayo
Dont tell anyone, but I stole Cory's cookie jar.

T.M
yuck i hate Apple Juice

Orange Juice all the way smile

Mane
I go wherever my brotha-from-anotha-motha, Cory, goes! rock

lil bitchiness
Orange is ok, but nothing beats the apple juce! droolio

Cinemaddiction
Yeah, apple juice is more cost effective, and easier to find at retail. My little army is growing stronger than I anticipated. Lemons are out of season, anyway.

Who's up for a grocery run? I need apple juice for B, a dozen Krispy Kremes, aaaaaand a cow bell. Austin, there's a doughtnut in it for you. cool

frodo34x
VIVA LA REVOLUTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eggmayo
Orange rules, closely followed by rainforest orchid burst.

Mane
Apple juice looks like peepee. happy

lil bitchiness
cry mad you leave the sweetness of apple juice alone.

I'll join the army later on tonight - first party (in real life stick out tongue)

Mane
laughing out loud I love apple juice. And I love you. in_love

42Bardock
we are loosing this thread, this can't be.
binds a nuke to eggmayo and pushes him at cinema

Run Allies of the Revolution.

Cinemaddiction
*tosses Eggmayo in the patented Mega Cine-pault*

It's for the best, my friend. Viva Las Vegas!

I have to thank you guys for your support. Continue to spead the anti-establishment sentiment throughout ALL the "nation" threads.

Do it now!

lil bitchiness
*closes all other threads* whistle

42Bardock
So be it ... not

Cinemaddiction
I heart Milla's super-mod power. love

Mane
I heart it too. I heart it alot. w00t.

frodo34x
Do you Icecream it (<3)

42Bardock
hihi <3

Cinemaddiction
You maggots let this thread die a death any less noble than what it deserves, you'll ALL suffer the most gruesome, yet poignant, deaths in the HISTORY OF MANKIND!

VIVA..Laaa..revo...*dies*

(who's going to lead the charge now...) geek

42Bardock
I would if I wouldn't lead the opposition with my dear friend frodo

frodo34x
Aharrrrrrr My Hearties!

T.M
i would to but I'm busy defending my mansion from an army

and I'm morning the death of my sister Gina stick out tongue

Cinemaddiction
I'm back, you weasels! I go to the grocery store, load up on apple juice and doughnuts, and my compadres bail. cry

silver_tears
I say close them happy they're duplicates anyways, and some of them have like 5 posts What the f**k?

eggmayo
I got fired through a cine-pult?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.