whats more dangerouse alcohol or cigarettes?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

5knuckleShuffle
ok i didnt know were to post this. all my life i asked myself this.

im a smoker i use to drink but my number 1 question is

wich of these 2 are worse?

42Bardock
depends, I'D say cigarettes

DuronKiller
depends on how much you drink stick out tongue
so i'd say alcohol....

frodo34x
Wood is dangerous...

fribble
and most excruciatingly WOOOOOODEN!

Alpha Centauri
You can smoke behind a the wheel without killing someone. You can drive drunk without killing someone too, just alot more risky.

-AC

The Tired Hiker
A cigarette can poke your eye out, where as alcohol can make you drown!

naybean
I'd say alcohol is more potentially dangerous - people get violent, cant drive properly, need their stomach pumped, but with cigarettes you just get cancer and other various diseases. With alcohol you can kill 20 people with 2 drinks if you drive and cause a pileup on the motorway but with 2 ciggys u aint killing anybody

naybean
unless u make them choke on it lol

Filth
Well it is said that every cigarette you smoke takes 2 minuets of your life, i have never heard anything of that sort about alcohol, hmm but alcohol in its purest form is poisonous to the human body so i would say alcohol

Dazzler619
I'm going to go with cigarettes since it causes lung cancer

Alpha Centauri
"Well it is said that every cigarette you smoke takes 2 minuets of your life"

There's no set time to take away from though. If you were about to die in two minutes from a bomb blast and you smoked a cigarette it wouldn't kill you before the bomb.

-AC

Mane
What kind of alcohol? One glass of wine at every dinner is one of the healthiest things you can do for your heart.

Either one is dangerous, but if you're capable of moderating your own drinking, than cigs are worse because their damage is accumulative. But the same can be said about alcohol.

SlipknoT
I'd say alcohol

lil bitchiness
They're both extreamly dangerous.

You cant overdose on cigaretts, but you can overdose on alcohol which can give you the alcohol poisoning or internal bleeding and the range of other crap.

Cigaretts give you cancer, alcohol messes up your liver...both are shit!

Filth
Thats true but it is ment to take 2 muinits of your expected life load of bull s**t realy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.