Company Flow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deathblow
My favorite hip-hop group ever along with Public Enemy, The Pharcyde & Cunninlynguists. I really can't fault their music, Big Juss and the mighty El-P are flawless MC's, the production is top notch obviously seeing as El-P's involved, and everything they've put their name too drips intelligence. Co Flow basically have it all.

Funcrusher Plus has to be one of the five greatest hip-hop records of the 90's, all 18 cuts are ****in genius, and the beats make even Vaudeville Villain look shaky. The song 'Vision Of Art' they did with DJ Krush almost made me cry. How can 50 Cent and co sleep at night?

Alpha Centauri
"How can 50 Cent and co sleep at night?"

Must be pretty easy in multi-million dollar mansions paid for with the money of pre pubescent kids.

-AC

hh?
laughing

classic album. one of my favs. top 10 for sure.

not on the album, but that diss to Sole (Linda Trip) is hilarious.

MornGlory
all i saw in your opening post was Public Enemy

Flaaavorrr Flaaaaaaaavvv

http://www.musicimagery.com/photos/hiphop/Flav1.jpg

Darth Revan
Flavor Flav is really starting to piss me off. Everybody knows who he is now, but when you say "Chuck D", nobody knows who the **** you're talking about. It doesn't help that he was wearing a 50-cent t shirt on that reality show. no expression

Afro Cheese
Who the doesn't know chuck d?! There should be some sort of law against that.

hh?
sad...really sad.

we had a subsitute teacher once who was a so called "hip hop guru". he said best group was NWA...i said "ok, but do u know who Chuck D and KRs-One are?"

he said "who? no expression"

no expression

no expression

Afro Cheese
I'm officially appalled. He should be banned from hip hop perminantely. That's like when someone asked J-Kwon some question about Raekwon and he was like "Who?"

hh?
omfg!!!aspdljlsdjfosjfonweovjh03j0v3j90vjx0

chino xl= album comes out NOT feb 22 but April

mad

mad

but on the bright side!

there's a new track called Skin which is supposedly better than Nunca or any sone he has ever done.

Afro Cheese
Damn sad

And I thought Feb 22 was far away...

hh?
but im pleased with Messiah and Wordsmith

both are incredible tracks from the POison Pen album.

im patient...ill wait sad

Afro Cheese
I haven't heard either one.

hh?
if u want i can find a link

Afro Cheese
Actually I'm already downloading both of them.. thanks anyway though.

hh?
lol ok

you have soulseek?

Afro Cheese
No I used to.. then my computer ****ed up and I haven't redownloaded it yet.

hh?
what program u use?

Afro Cheese
Right now I'm using this program called "Warez P2P Client" but I'm gonna delete it and get limelite or whatever that other one is called sooner or later.. cause I think Warez gave me a virus.

hh?
ok

Afro Cheese
Well I just now downloaded soulseek.. I been meaning to for a while and it only takes a sec so I just did it.

hh?
just got new news on Chino XL

Poison Pen will be released in April (thats guranteed) laughing out loud

but...i also heard that Chino XL is at the same time working on an album called Controversus

this album will be more mainstream sad

but chino says it will still "have the monter in it" stick out tongue

good luck to him...

this is what i dont get...if an mc is so sucessful...why would he try to do something so different which i doubt he will suceed.

there are many tupac fans that would never dare to listen to Chino XL...

Darth Revan
Limewire wink

Afro Cheese
That's it.. thanks.

MF D00m
Co Flow made underground hip-hop and put it on the map. They deserve all the props in the world.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.