Suspended

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlipknoT
I got suspended today. In study hall my friend Andrew walked behind me and smacked me with a book, and for some reason I had a meter stick in my hands and he walked in front of me and I Broke the meter stick over his face laughing and it hit him right in the lip, and I'm not kiding on the way to the bathroom to get towles he was cupping all of the blood pouring from his lip. So yea I got suspended for that.

dark1365
You crazy idiot! Why did you do that man!?

Baby Beast Boy7
lol

Mane
laughing out loud Sounds like fun.

SlipknoT
he hit me with a book

silver_tears
that's not funny confused eww

The Tired Hiker
So, did you measure how long his lip was?

5knuckleShuffle
shit i wouldve done the same thing

SlipknoT
3.4 inches

MornGlory
Congratulations!

http://www.regalweb.co.uk/loony/animated/balloons.gif

Baby Beast Boy7
same here. i woulda took my pencil and shove it up his nose if i had to laughing out loud

Cinemaddiction
Classic.

I got suspended back in 8th grade from "brandishing a facsimile of a firearm" in class.

SlipknoT
Oh, and earlier this year I drew a penis on the wall with ketchup

Mane
I cracked my friend's head open with a broom.

Dr. Strangelove
SlipknoT suspended= more time to be on KMC Happy Dance

dark1365
My friend did that in the seventh grade, how old are you man?

SlipknoT
I'm 16

SlipknoT
exactly dude, 3 whole days eek!

lil bitchiness
And you'd share this display of idiocy with us, why?

R0B
One time I got suspended for knocking the teachers coke over on her desk and all over her worksheets.

Cinemaddiction
Hey, and since today is Thursday, now, you technically have a 5 day weekend starting tomorrow. eek!

That's some damn good timing on your "friends" part.

SlipknoT
It was the only exciting thing that happened to me todayconfused

SlipknoT
No, I have to go to school tommorow. But I have Monday off for Martin Luther King Jr. Day, but it starts on Tuesday so I actually have a 6 day weekend eek!

SlipknoT
Really, you got suspended for that?

R0B
No I pushed somebody into her drink and hit him with a geometry book so thats why. For fighting, and ruining her worksheets, and knocking over her drink.

SlipknoT
How long were you out?

R0B
Six days erm The dude that I hit whined like a b!tch when I hit so that got me into even more trouble

SlipknoT
Wow, my friend was just like, Ryan, you douche.

5knuckleShuffle
in my sr.year i through this dude through the door of the school. the dorr was glass so it shattered. then i kicked him in the ribbs. when security came i took a swing at a security guard.

got suspended and the school charged me with criminal damage.

they threatened me by not having me graduate.

but i still did

R0B
Well the dude that I hit is a whiny ass biatch

Cinemaddiction
That's what the lass gets for snorting lines at work! mad

Mane
I busted a kid's face with a volleyball when I was in 4th grade. yes

SlipknoT
laughing when I was in 8th grade we had these huge metal doors leading out side, and my friend was talking to someone right next to the door and it was slightly open, and for no reason I ran a kicked the door open and it slammed into his head, and he got a small concusion laughing out loud

R0B
I agree, that class have better been gratefull that I ruined the worksheets that she was planning to give us mad

SlipknoT
laughing in a game or for no reason

Mr Wiggles
i've done that before, except, it was a metal ruler, so his cheek was probably bleeding a "little" more than your friends

Mane
He was really fat and sat on my friend and broke his glasses. So I popped him in the face....pretty hard. But my story still doesn't match your story. sad

5knuckleShuffle
i spray painted my math teachers car.

i drew a gang sighn right on the driver door. funny as hell when some latin kings went up to him.

SlipknoT
I dont know dude, he was bleeding all over the place, to look at his shirt you would think he got shot

R0B
Ive got suspended for hitting the teacher with a pencil that I was trying to throw to my freind from across the room

SlipknoT
confused O yea, In 5th grade I got an in-school suspension for making hit man busness cards laughing out loud

SlipknoT
Really?

Mr Wiggles
lol, if you havent read this on another thread, i dont know which, but i ran into one of my teachers room dressed like a terrorist, covering my face, threw everything around the room and ****ed up all desks, and then ran away before anyone found out

5knuckleShuffle
hahahahaha!

R0B
Yeah it hit my teacher in the head so thats why I got suspended

Mane
Man you guys' stories are cool. Mine are wimpy.

SlipknoT
laughing

SlipknoT
Well tell some

SlipknoT
I wouldnt have even gotten detention for that

R0B
Dude what really pissed me off was when my stupid freind threw my books in the girls bathroom and I went to get them and a girl was looking at her boobs for some odd reason and she got mad and told on me and I got suspended

SlipknoT
No way, How many days?

dark1365
THAT was gay.

R0B
Two days

SlipknoT
Your school is strict

dark1365
And she didn't care/listen that some idiot threw your books in.

R0B
Yeah the teachers at my school suck balls

R0B
No they didnt even let me say my side of the story

Mr Wiggles
oh thats nothing, right now, were having a war in our classes, so far its been this

Day1:
Math class: team 1 wins
hallways: team 1 wins
lunch room: team 2
dismissal: team 1

Day 2:

math class: team 1
hallways: team 1
Lunch room: team 1
dismissal: team 1

day 3:
math class: team 2
hallways: team 1
lunch room: team 2
dismissal: team 2

day 4: rest day

im team 1.... so far, were up by 1 and the only way they can win is by beating us tomorrow, then we start a new war on tuesday!

Afro Cheese
She was looking at her boobs in a public bathroom?

SlipknoT
What do you guys do in the war?

R0B
Lets all get suspended and go bowling rock

SlipknoT
Rightouse! eek!

BackFire
I never got the logic of a suspension...I mean really, you punish a kid by making him stay home and sleep in and miss school. Yeah, he'll hate that.

That's like punishing a kid by giving him presents and buying him a PS2. It's more of a reward then anything else.

dark1365
I know. Pretty stupid. They should like, lose marks or something, or do community service.

Jedi Priestess
American youth at it's finiest right here folks. smile

KidRock
I have never been suspended.. Ill mess around and party when i go to college lol.

belly_jeans349
i had a fight and got community service...

i threw a rock at a truck while i was still on school campus and guess what, i was blamed but i made myself get away from the ticket by lying eek!

also set off bottle rockets in school dances, i never got caught for any of this.

i nearly stabbed the sh!t out of someone with my pen because he wouldnt stop pestering me like any other immature b!tch. He just got lucky he dodged his hand out of the way before i got him!

In 8th grade my friends and i would always set things on fire during school, shoot off fireworks on campus, and cuss out teachers, worst i ever got? a detention! becuase im good at not being caught...im stealth ninja

ladygrim
no expression

Jackie Malfoy
I got suspended before too for a week for something I did not do.Anyway beside being grounded it was alot of fun.But going back to school is not.
Is the stick ok Slipknot?If it is not I am going after you!LOL!JM

Mr Wiggles
each team steals teachers crayons and other things at the beginning of the day for ammo, usually break em in half to double it, then we fight in certain places, loser's team has to pick someone to go to the school counceler and tell her something the other team picks, so far, its been this:

they said so far, (their team member) still wets the bed, (their team member) got a little "happy" while looking at "pictures" and "released himself" on his parents bedroom, and that one has had sexual fantasies about him and his gym teacher

we said, that he was thinking about changing his sex

i wonder if the counselor has noticed that this has been happening almost every day this week

eggmayo
They do notice, I've become a regular at the condom service after telling them I ate condoms. laughing

BlackC@t
I got suspended one time too sad

It was because that @sshole science teacher of mine said that the Evil Dead movies sucked and everybody involved with them should be killed.

So I leapt out of my chair and screamed "You better shut the **** up if you want to live Fat Boy!"

It was worth it, no one bad-mouths The Evil Dead movies, Bruce Campbell and Sam Raimi while I'm around! mad

eggmayo
Fill his science room with gas and light a match, before I do.

BlackC@t
I swear to God I'm going to kill him!!!!!!

We both started yelling at each after that. Then I kinda called him a paedophile erm....

JLred
I should of got suspended when I ACCIDENTALLY hit a pregnant teacher with a football embarrasment

Ronny
shocking

LordKerrigor
lol i let loose 200+ crickets next to the deans office didnt even get caught cool

JLred
I wanna plan out a PERFECT prank that I can actually do so I need ideas and the plans.

LordKerrigor
lol JLred i got one for ya

LordKerrigor
smuggle 3 ducks into school with signs around their necks number 1, 2, and 4 and hide them in different parts of the school

Afro Cheese
I haven't been suspended this year.. last year I got suspended because I was leaving campus during lunch and one day one of the school police saw me and I ran from him. So I was hiding from him and sometimes running from him for about a week.. and one day he caught me. So he brought me to the office and told me to sign in so I signed a fake name and when he went into the other room to get the A.P. I snuck out and ran to my class. I think it was kinda dumb for him to trust me like that seeing that I had already escaped form him on several occasions. One day he finally caught me at my locker so I was pretty much stuck..

And later that year I was in I.S.S. (in school suspension) and I brought this book that I carved out and put one of those little portable tv things in it.. I was so bored from sitting in there doing nothing all day. So they caught me with that and a cd player and gave me 3 days. Actually they gave me 3 days because when they asked for it I dropped an f-bomb on accident and they thought I was insulting them. I guess I'm still better behaved than some of you guys though cause at least my offences are nonviolent.

SlipknoT
Exactly, And I get a 6 day weekend because of Martin Luther King Jr. Day. laughing I need to get suspended more often.

Morning_Glory
no expression

Morning_Glory
what good does being suspended do you...its not really a punishment -- i mean ...you dont have to go to school...

it would be more of a punishment to make you go to school and sit in a tiny room all day - watching Simple Plan videos ...

SlipknoT
shocking I'd ram a pencil through my temple

Morning_Glory
are your parents mad at all about you being suspended?

SlipknoT
Not at all

Morning_Glory
cool parents..

SlipknoT
eh.....

Morning_Glory
my parents would be so pissed at me if I got suspended in highschool!

they would probably still be mad at me today about it

SlipknoT
Its happened so much that they just dont care, plus they dont really care about what I do

Morning_Glory
o this isnt your first time

SlipknoT
no, like my 8th

Morning_Glory
ya ma hama

thats sexy!

SlipknoT
mm, Well I'm going to go take a shower, I'll be back later.

Morning_Glory
i was just kidding

its not sexy

SlipknoT
I'm back

Morning_Glory
no expression so

SlipknoT
Fine no expression I'll just go away then

Morning_Glory
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SlipknoT
Why

Morning_Glory
i dont know

SlipknoT
oh, ok I'm tired I might go

Morning_Glory
bye

cry

thought you were an insomniac

SlipknoT
Yea, but its catching up to me. But hey, I'll have 3 extra KMC days

I'm not going to bed yet

Morning_Glory
ok

ride a pony

SlipknoT
when

Morning_Glory
now ding dong

where is ROB

SlipknoT
idk, rob hasent been on as much lately

Morning_Glory
i keep getting cussed out by people - some guy just said "F**k you lady- S**k my D*ck"

i get that all the time... i told him "ok"

SlipknoT
laughing your job must suck

Morning_Glory
yea it sucks

Morning_Glory
lets dance Slipknot!

Ill lead! jump

SlipknoT
Alright youpi

Morning_Glory
im back

SlipknoT
hi

Morning_Glory
yo

SlipknoT
"g"

Morning_Glory
dont post anymore kittens in jars web sites! thats just cruel!

SlipknoT
I know, kind of disturbing

Morning_Glory
can you chop my finger off now? i dont need it anymore

SlipknoT
Why?

Morning_Glory
because Im bored

SlipknoT
Oh ok *slices off MG's finger*

Morning_Glory
why is MANE Pming me?

SlipknoT
Mane is cool

Morning_Glory
yea hes cool ...

SlipknoT
what did he Pm you?

Morning_Glory
to say that my real name is hot??erm

SlipknoT
I dont know your real name sad

Morning_Glory
its Ryan

SlipknoT
your name is Ryan? huh

Morning_Glory
its Riley

i dont think my name is hot.. thats the first time someone told me that

my parents were going to name me Ryan if I was a boy- which I was suppose to be

Morning_Glory
ok you hate it -- thats ok sad

SlipknoT
I dont hate it sad

Morning_Glory
jump

SlipknoT
hug

Morning_Glory
i dont like giving my name out-- thats so weird

would rather just be MornGlory

SlipknoT
ok

Morning_Glory
puke

Morning_Glory
Im out--

SlipknoT
Out of?

eggmayo
a job, prison, money to buy oasis albums?

SlipknoT
????

eggmayo
Dont think we're allowed an answer here

Morning_Glory
slipknot is trying to make this thread survive a little longer

eggmayo
What are you out of?

Morning_Glory
^^ behave!

eggmayo
confused