Wolverine vs. Cyber

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Subjekt
I remember reading along time ago that Wolvie was actually afraid of Cyber since his skin and fingernails were made out of Adamantium. But Marvel never really said if they fought or gave a distinct winner. What do you all think? The only part of his body that i saw without adamantium was his face. Do you think that Wolvie could get a shot to get in there and ram his claws into his brain or whatever?

radioboy121
This scenario has already been played many times before. One of their first encounters, Wolverine was afraid, because Cyber's claws are tipped with a hallucination drug poison that made him freak out. Wolverine was eventually able to overcome it and fight normally, but a wolf spoiled the battle by biting him and both fell to the ground. Cyber apparently got infected with hallucination himself and freaked out from the wolf's corpse.

Cyber's face is definitely not laced with adamantium, but he has the definite edge in strength that he could easily throw around. Fight could go either way normally.

Fanboy
Well I do not think it would matter because I think cyber had his skin taken off then Wolverine can hack and slash his way at Cyber

Cosmo Kramer
Cyber has taken out Wolverine in a fight before. And if Sabertooth can i am pretty sure that Cyber can nowadays too.

dami wilson
who's cyber? where does he come from and which mag was that cos I'd like to read it! Cheers!

Mainstream
Cyber was this guy that had adumatium (I know it's spelled wrong bear with me) skin. he trained Logan and Logan was scared of him. Cyber had claws on his finger tips that could make a victim trip out and he could track them as well. he was killed off in the 90's he was a cool character and I doubt we've heard the last of him.

long pig
i thought he was cool myself as well, I'm a wolverine fan but i liked the fact wolvie was scared shitless at the thought of the guy...seems without someone to scare him...hes too powerful.

Mainstream
I think Cyber would be a cool Wolverine movie villian...I mean he fights Sabertooth like 30 times a year...it gets kinda tired after while.

Darth Subjekt
i agree, that'd be dop if they threw Cyber up in the X-Men 3 movie....see wolvie actually have a hard time with someone other than a little hot chick.

Napalm
Probally cyber

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.