Whar areThe Truths revealed by God?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Soul Taker
To me the truths revealed by God are chiefly those summarized in the Apostel' Creed.They are called truths of Faith, as taught by God, who can neither deceive nor be deceived.

Arena Host
We create "gods" for ourselves. Anything you can possibly imagine can become a "god" to you.

RavenNightstar
You see, Arena is right! We did create Gods for ourselves. It's funny, because I am Wicca, and there is a Goddess to us, but for us, she is not a person, or really a higher power. She is just everything, the trees, the earth, the oceans... When we asks for blessings from Her & the Horned God, we do not picture people, but the Earth itself. Ok, now I'm just rambling! Sorry *smile*

AdventChild
but that was not even the question , the question was "What are the truths revealed by god?

Arena Host
That humans created it. That is the only truth. A "god" cannot exist beyond your own mind's belief in it. Outside of your mind, the thing you worship cannot be a "god".

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.