Jersey Girl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Beastro
I can tell you right off the bat that I didnt like the move this is something I dont say often.Even if you hate the movie buy it for the extras.

The dvd includes 7 10 minute longs bits entitled "Roadside Attractions with Kevin Smith" that originally aired on the Tonight Show which are hilarious.

It also includes a thirty minute long discussion between Ben Affleck and Kevin Smith reminiscing about the good times making films such as Mall Rats,Chasing Amy, and Jay and Silent Bob.

It also has some behind the scenes of the movie that I doubt youll care about but some of the other things on it are worth a purchase.

Ok maybe if you find it on sale somewhere you ought to pick it up.

Solo
Ummmm......No?

Cinemaddiction
laughing

I'll buy it if Kevin Smith vows to put it towards Rogaine and a real career, not fanboy movie making.

MornGlory
I loved Jersey Girl !

i like most of Kevin Smiths movies-- except for Dogma

Wolfie
I loved Jersey Girl. The only reason I don't have it is because Kevin Smith said he's going to release a special edition later... whenever that is. In fact, I liked it so much, I made a thread on it when it was released.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=307165&highlight=jersey+girl

Beastro
Kevin Smith will be the first to tell you it was a mistake making the movie in the interviews.Thats why it was funny.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.