Tickleing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
do you know that tickleing other people is a sign of someone that is in control or needs to be in control? it is one of the many signs of a abusive relationship if you tickle your girlfriend i guess. because i do that and she told me that she was abusive to me in ways that i didnt even think were like bad lol. so if your spouse tickles you you better leave them because they are being abusive stick out tongue

Mane
My wife can tickle me all she wants. flirt

DeNiro
well if thats your face on your avatar then your lucky you found someone that will actully touch you let alone tickle you on more then one occasion stick out tongue

MornGlory
i hate to be tickled!

I am so tickelish - I can tickle myself- i normally get pretty mad if someone tickles me -

i have a fear that i wont be able to breathe

Mane
laughing out loud No, I'm in my sig...only..my face is all greyscale...and...posterized. huh

DeNiro
Thats so cool thats you in your sig i dont even know that what programs you need to creat sigs.

see what i do to creat a sig is i just write a pm to godshinto or DR and boom i got one stick out tongue

Ou Be Low hoo

dark1365
If a guy tickles me, I punch them really hand. If a girl tickles me, I enjoy it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.