who d u think is better ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bexba
Lindsay Lohan Hillay Duff or Amanda Bynes roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lil Seraph
Hilary Duff anyday man! Hell yeah!

nach01
lindsay lohan

shadow link
first of all better in what way eaxctly and who i sthat first person, since i hate (with a passion) the second 2 mentioned ill gop with the first one
hillary duffs face pisses me off so much, its so annoying. same with that bynes peson. outrageouos

botankus
They all suck and somebody please tell me what the hell the poll has to do with the first message about the Loser Combo of Lohan, Bynes, and Duff.

burlyman
how about none wink3

POTCnumber1fan
who's better...johnny depp or orlando bloom....i like both but i think johnny's a better actor. he's been acting for a while n didn't even really get training for it. he just auditioned one day n got a part. i think he's such a great actor n should be honored for it, but he didn't win the best actor award. oh well. sad

he was really good in pirates of the caribbean
"But why's the rum gone???" beer ...lol

babe182
yes they all suck but if i had 2 chose 1 it wood be.. umm... lindsay lohan i gues

ToMacco
Are any of them even legal?

nach01
dont think soo... im pretty sure none of them are
i especially hate hillary and amanda, but im not really a fan of lindsay either

babe182
ya same... hillary and amanda are just plain annoying and lindsay hasnt really been in alot of movies and so we dont even know her...

punkyhermy
i lov lindsay

babe182
how many movies has she been in?

nach01

babe182
dou have a reply to that?

nach01
she's been in:
-Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen
-Mean Girls
-Dramarama
-Freaky Friday
-Life-Size
-The Parent Trap
-Disney Family Favorites DVD 6-Pack

babe182
i only heardof three of those movies .. and parent trap was my fav movie wen i was younger!

nach01
yea, i watched parent trap like every day when i was younger... ive heard of freaky friday and life size and mean girls isn't in theaters yet

babe182
oic..... i dont think that ice heardof that second movie

nach01
it was with some model.. i heard it wasnt any good and it's like a little kids movie

babe182
oic

sorftSURF025
none of 'em I don't really like child or pre teen actor's or actresses, I'd much perfer for them to mature up and then I could give my choice, but for right now I'm going with the olsen twins

<<Solo>>
Nicole Kidman.

<<Solo>>
Take That Back. Lindsay Lohan.

eleveninches
Definately Lindsey Lohan. smilesmilesmilesmilesmile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.