Practical Jokes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dark1365
What was the best practical joke you've ever pulled off on someone?

I have two...

1.) Sleepover party. Took out a magic marker and drew all over friend's face. If I remember correctly, I gave him a unibrow, italian moustache, and pink beard.
Next morning, he wakes up. I'm like, "Dude, you okay?"
Him:"Uhhh, I feel fine. Why?"
Me: "You better go and take a look in the mirror at yourself, you don't look so good."
(races off to the bathroom.)
Next thing I hear: "WHAT THE - "
Everyone else starts laughing.

2.) Sleepover party at same house, a year later.

While same friend is sleeping, we put whipped cream in both the palms of his hands, and tickled his neck with a feather. Instictively, he subconsciously slaps at the irritation and gets cream all over his neck and pillow.
Next morning.
He yawns, I'm like, "Oh, GOD!! Go and rinse your mouth out in the washroom, your breath is terrible!"
Of course, this is true, but I actually want him to look in the mirror again.
a minute later...
"SON OF A - "
Good times. big grin

Jackie Malfoy
MIned was kind of lame but I got tooth paste on April fools day and put on all the bed room door knobs.Yea I got into trouble but it was still alot of fun to watch!JM

big gay kirk
There was this bloke i worked with who was always going on about the alloy wheels on his car.... he was always scared they'd be stolen... so one day we put his car on the big fork lift, undid the wheels and left the wheels in the car park, while hiding his car... when he came out from work, we said to him ... "the thieves didn't think much of your wheels..." he was livid.... another time we got my boss by dripping oil under his car... we do it for about a week, then he'sd take it to the garage... we'd stop for about three weeks, then start again... the garage could never find anything wrong with it (surprise surprise) and in the end he got so fed up he took the car back to the dealers, and demanded another....

JLred
A sleepover we stuck dolls under everyone's arm and took pictures!!

2.) We painted there fingernails!!!!

3.)Im goin to do tonight and stick my friends hand in hot water!!!!!!

LordKerrigor
lol unscrew the showerhead and pack it full of blue koolaid screw it back on and dont take a shower that day

§pearhead
Mine consist of stealing things...I'm very good at opening someone's backpack or similar, taking something out, and closing it back up without them noticing...it's more of a hobby than it is a prank though...

LordKerrigor
lol spearhead im very good at pickpocketing things

dave123
we succesfully managed to get a goat's skull into someone's bag... and he found it in lunch stick out tongue

we were all sitting around the table, when suddenly he goes "what the ****?" and WHAM, places this damn goat skull on a table no expression

i continued to eat my burger droolio

LordKerrigor
slip some of those anti-shoplifting strips into the lining of the victim's favorite jacket.

dave123
done it sleep no one does anything erm

§pearhead
wait, wait, wait...how'd you get a goat skull messed

dave123
art class ninja

Raven Guardia
Okay this happened on a band trip. My friend Steph was sleeping so I got out my black eye liner and drew on her "I heart boobs" and "I love women" she woke up to go to get a shower, that morning and she saw it and later she was like "why you do that?" and I was like "Cause I was bored" and she started laughing erm stick out tongue

ESP07
vaseline the earpiece of the telephone....use a cell phone to call the number...ear full of gobblygoop.

plastic wrap the top of the crapper(just under the seat) at a party. drunk people wont know the difference

crap in the tank of someones toilet....its called an upper decker.

Phoenix Aska
There are lots and lots and lots..I'll name a couple..

1. Antiquing people with flour sleeping or awake
2. The old shaving cream on their face or head trick
3. Laxatives in friend's drinks
4. The plasti wrap on a toilet seat all though I don't like it because it's messy...

Tptmanno1
I have a soft spot for the ol' Turn the backpack inside out trick...

Raven Guardia
I dont know if thats counts but for my bros 18th B-day he had a party He had his friend Tim come over and My friend cari (were actually like a group of friends) well anyway we stayed up really late and I fell asleep and Tim got out this stuffed bear that we had Named Sir Humps-alot and while I was sleeping they made the bear hump my face embarrasment.I didnt know about till I woke up and they told me embarrasment

misha
eek! lol jeremy hysterical

Clavis
AAAHH we had this phase when we used to watch loads of horror movies with a few friends and liv and moi were in the living room of our friends house while she was getting popcorn in the kitchen ( we were watching the ring or sumfin ) Liv got behind the television
Then she came in again and asked me where Liv was I told her Liv went to the toilet and as the other friend sat down she gave her a humungus fright by jumping from behind the Tv laughing it was so funny coz we were young and really scared by the film and all, I think she musn't have slept for a while.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.