Is it just me or...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Revan
Is the overall quality of people's sigs on KMC less than it was when I first joined? I mean no offense to the people who have galleries in here, you guys are all great, but some of the sigs Hegemon and Godshinto used to do were so ****ing sweet...

MornGlory
if I knew how to make a good sig and an avatar i would ... but I dont know what program I need or what???

someone made my sig...

Darth Revan
That's not what I mean, I mean that the general standard for a "good" signature seems to have gone down in the last year or so. Go look on the first page of the signature request thread and look at Hegemon's sig.

Arcane
have you searched through every single gallery here? there are some great sig makers here, but there are some people that make sig galleries for fun, just to show off an average, mabey even less tehn average sig, just for laughs

MornGlory
but I want to be able to make my own sig ^^yours is interesting

Arcane
thanks, the guy was drawn by me, so that is why is not good

ladygrim
its not my fault i cant make them

Darth Revan
No, I haven't, but it seems like if there were any really great (and I'm not saying the sig makers now are bad at all) sigs floating around people would be using them, and I haven't seen any recently. Seriously, go take a look in the first few pages of Godshinto's gallery, and find some of the stuff Hegemon made. That guy was a Photoshop god...

Silver Stardust
I've gotten kinda lazy with my sigs lately....embarrasment

Arcane
yeh some people have photoshop, but some don't, i don't have photoshop but i try my best with what i've got

~Air Angel~
DR,....i've seen a lot of good sigs. i do agree that hege & godshinto had some awesome ones. TOH had some good ones too and Silver Tears...many others... Cine is new to me, and his are awesome.

Are u still making zigs?

Ronny
i make mine on paint because i cant afford photoshop laughing out loud

but yeah i see what your talking about

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.