Mean People Suck!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MornGlory
don't they?

I work at T-mobile - and people call in to ask questions about their bill or services on their phone

and if things dont go their way they slam the phone down on your ear, or they cuss you out, call you an idiot, a b*tch,

sometimes people will just call and say "suck my d*ck"

mean people suck!!!

Miss_Faye
Ha! I know exactly what you mean....I use to work at StarBokie...omg, people are so high strung about a freakin' cup of coffee!...One lady that I clearly remember and thought she was the devil..honestly...took a sip of her coffee and burnt her tongue...she started screaming and yelling at me saying its my fault that the coffee is too hot...and blah blah blah...only thing I could do is stand there and nod and block her yelling sorry butt out...ugh...Mean peepole do suck!!!

MornGlory
glad she didnt throw the coffee at you

I use to work at Blockbuster Video in highschool- and some lady got so mad about something and threw a VHS tape at me-- she missed smile

Miss_Faye
*GASPS* What a mean....B*tch!!...No...if that lady would've thrown the coffee at me...i would've literally jump over the counter and...just...GAH kick her butt !cus....i'm cool like that smile

MornGlory
laughing out loud

Miss_Faye
well it's only fair i think...yus yus

MornGlory
yes

MornGlory
no one else thinks they suck -- just me and Miss Faye

AvP
i haven't been in a situtaion like that yet, and i don't want to either.

nitro-swicked
neither have i had anything like that erm

MornGlory
i cant believe only 2 ppl in this whole forum - so far- havent had people be super mean to them

nitro-swicked
if someone was mean to me my fist would be mean to them im mean like that big grin

nitro-swicked
if someone was mean to me my fist would be mean to them im mean like that big grin

MornGlory
double post - no expression

nitro-swicked
oh sorry *hides face in fact that he repeated him self*

BlackC@t
I know what you mean. I work at a coffee house and when I gave some guy his coffee he got pissed off because it had milk in it and was lactose intolerant. When I clearly asked him "Milk?" and he said yes. He insisted that I would stand there all day so he could yell at me some more roll eyes (sarcastic)

badboy2004
i'm not mean

MornGlory
no one said you were

BakaXero
at least your job aint the shittiest around
i once did door to door for a telephone company
i left it on the second day
thats how shit it is
i shoulda left on the first day

MornGlory
o that would suck!

bet a lot of people shut the door in your face

BakaXero
not really
but there was one dhead who thought he was smart
he didnt listen to reason we explianed to him how things work
it made perfect sense but he just didnt get it
he acted smart but he was quite stupid

MornGlory
huh

AvP
meaning

yerssot
*reads title*
they do?
I urgently gotta find me some mean girls!

AvP
hello yerssot, han't spoke to you in a long while

badboy2004
mean dirty girls

yerssot
heyhey AvP

yeah, the meaner and dirtier the better thumb up

AvP
i've had a dirty conversation one time before

yerssot
with me sick

Arsenal
Oh my.

AvP
huh, no not with you yerssot

yerssot
you're cheating on me! sad

Arsenal
you're mean avp don't cheat on yerssot like that

AvP
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm not coming in this thread no more so goodbye, go flirt with some other people.

Arsenal
lol

ladygrim
no expression

BakaXero
huh

AvP
i'm back

ladygrim
ive had people being mean to me ages ago when i first came on i didnt know ne 1 ..they told me to stop posting one word answers...

shellie
i am mean people no expression

nitro-swicked
blink

yerssot
some are so easily scared laughing out loud

shellie
no expression indeed

nitro-swicked
yup

shellie
stick out tongue

nitro-swicked
big grin

BakaXero
who did that?
i only complain about multi posts

Jackie Malfoy
Yes they do.There is this mean snob at school who I can't stand.She sucks big time.If she is not puting people down she is showing off her new outfit or earings or something.
Man I would love to see her go poor!JM

42Bardock
^this is mean jackie

Jackie Malfoy
Yea I know but you do'nt know her.If you met her I am sure you would not like her either.JM

Morning_Glory
some customer at my job just called me an idiot

well first he said "lady, you are an idiot!"

hate this job

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.