Mr. Fantastic vs. Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Imperial_Samura
Both incredibly skilled, and in possession of impressive powers, but if push came to shove who would take it? The fantastic Reed or the supreme web slinger?

Straight up fight, no prep.

whobdamandog
Kind of brings back memories of the "Batman vs Reed Richards" thread we had a while back..anyway I have to go with spider-man..why?..well unlike the bat..his abilities are on a superhuman level...

he's fast enough to evade Richards assault..and knows enough about Richards and exploit his vulnerabilities...

People always underestimate Spider Man's tactical abilities..but he's atually a very smart fighter....Richards would give him a good fight..but I don't think it would be enough to win..

Mainstream
Going with the white rubble band man..I think he'd take Spidey sooner or later.

who?-kid
Could go either way, depends too much on the circumstances. I can see them both win, but Spider-Man has the edge, I think.

He IS a better fighter, faster and harder to hit.

radioboy121
Spiderman is very manuever (and I thought this already played out with Spiderman against the whole team?) and his webbing can embed Mr. Fantastic at many different times and places to finally neutralize him for the finale (without even using his strength).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.