yes or no

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ladygrim
Shud u believe in wat fortune tellers/things tell u ..

cuz i have scared myself... inform l*r i got lessons

badboy2004
yes babes

ladygrim
sad.... i kept asking it questions and put them together it sed i will die in a car crasjh when im 19 .... im nearly 19......

ladygrim
obvoiusly no body cares..sad

AvP
awe poor ladygrim

ladygrim
thnk u ... do u rekon it will come true

nitro-swicked
i dont believe it ive the luigi board about 100 times ive even done it on a grave and in the cemetary but im not dead i was meant to die like 2 year ago but im perfectly fine big grin

Kosta
LOL nah, I wouldnt believe that kind of stuff. I would howevver, take note if a PROFFETIONAL fortune teller, and I have known one, told you something. And they dont say stuff like "Youre gonna die tomorrow at 4!" etc, they say something more like "Be careful with driving in the next year" or something like that. So dont read too much in to it.

AvP
i'm sure you'll be fine sweety

ladygrim
i f..king hope soo ...

Imperial_Samura
No. I having been ignoring chain letters all my life and have never died (well, not severely anyway). Granted, its ok to listen, but I don't think you have anything to worry about, the future isn't set in stone, and I am dubious about claims it can be accurately foretold.

BakaXero
nothing is 100% accurate...
theres always possibilities that the outcome is different

ladygrim
smile..thnku ..

BakaXero
np

ladygrim
stick out tongue

BakaXero
huh

ladygrim
im happy now...

nitro-swicked
laughing

AvP
i wouldn't believe anything they say

ladygrim
Even if they sed ur where the best thing to walk on this earth

BakaXero
honestly would believe anyone if they said that to you?
i mean its flattering but you wouldnt believe them

ladygrim
i dunno im pretty vain ...lol

nitro-swicked
then i would believe them :smoke:

j/k

ladygrim
big grin...

Alpha Centauri
"i kept asking it questions and put them together it sed i will die in a car crasjh when im 19 .... im nearly 19......"

They're lying. It's like one time my friend went to one and she said "Do you know someone called John?". She got all freaked out about it.

Despite not slowing down to think that asking if someone knows John is as stupid as asking if someone has a father and mother. Lots of people know SOMEONE called John.

-AC

nitro-swicked
huh

ladygrim
okly dke..

nitro-swicked
confused

BakaXero
WOW!!!
WHAT A SPIN OUT!!!
(sarcasm)

Alpha Centauri
I love how I can type something so simple that it baffles people into taking the defensive position.

-AC

ladygrim
its easy to confuse many people like that big grin like ladygrim

nitro-swicked
laughing

ladygrim
smile..

BakaXero
huh

ladygrim
and bakaXero ...lol

BakaXero
im alway confused
well most times

nitro-swicked
laughing same here

ladygrim
snap.. u'll be lucky to catch me on a day i kno what im on about and what other people are on about big grin

BakaXero
well i know what im on about
dont know if anyone else knows...
it makes perfect sense but only to me
i call it self logic that may one day land you in a mental assylum

nitro-swicked
lol

AvP
blink

ladygrim
lol..well i mite met u there big grin...lol

BakaXero
YEA CRAZY PEOPLE

ladygrim
a058 lol

nitro-swicked
huh

ladygrim
its me in kwik save

BakaXero
YAY!!!
MORE LOST PEOPLE!!!

ladygrim
big grin

eggmayo
According to a gypsy fortune-teller, I was supposed to die three years ago.

ladygrim
well egg mayo unless u r a ghoul ur very much alive .. rnt u

eggmayo
I am alive... so dont believe it... I dont believe in any of that telling the future crap... I believe you can see the future in dreams

ladygrim
i have weird dreams...

BakaXero
me too....

eggmayo
I saw the future in a dream... thats weirder... right?

ladygrim
strange... i kinda do .. i dreamsomething then see it it reality in the form of deja vu

BakaXero
that happened to me...
it caused me to have dejavu
also you usually see poeple you know of or seen somewhere in your dreams but i see a different girl each night in my dreams girls ive never seen before weird things happen in my dreams too, nothing i understand..

ladygrim
smile

BakaXero
stick out tongue

eggmayo
Same... the most recognisable one was (in a dream) when I was playing on a field, playing rugby with three people that I couldnt see the face of, Id never seen the park before, and I couldnt see the figures faces.
I forgot all about it for about a month, and went and slept round one of my friends houses. The next day, we found a rugby ball in a canal, and called for two people, and ended up playing rugby on this park i'd never been to.
I have other visions as well, but usually they are just a second or two.

CherryPie
believe in the gypsy ones

ladygrim
ive never been to a gypsy one ...

CherryPie
I heard they are gooood

ladygrim
it was one the things ova the internet ..but it scared me a bit ...sad

nitro-swicked
messed

eggmayo
Jeesus Ladygrim, thats like trusting deathclock.com

ladygrim
and wat wud that be ...

eggmayo
A website that calculates how long you have to live. However, its also complete bullshit.

ladygrim
ooooh ... ok i think websites these days are complete BS

Jackie Malfoy
No I think that they are fake.Also why would someone want to findout there future?I know I would reather be surprise then know it ahead of time.
It is un creative that way!JM

ladygrim
smile.... cheers ..u know it mite sound stupid but it had me really worried ... i could only think of asking u guys cuz people i hang out iwth wud only tell me wot i want to hear were as u guys are genuine ........

I hope... wink

eggmayo
I dont trust anyone, life is easier that way.

~Air Angel~
DON'T WORRY BABE! hug

ladygrim
cheers wink

ladygrim
cheers wink

42Bardock
since I didn't read the thread I am gonna say no

ladygrim
hey i didnt realise i posted the same thing twice ...hmm oh well

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.