Mark of the beast!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dean7879
microchipped population???

http://www.mindcontrolforums.com/pro-freedom.co.uk/micro_pop.html
http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/microchipped_population.htm
http://www.metatech.org/microchip_mark_of_the_beast.html

will it happen?
do u want it to happen?
will you go along with it?

i know i woudnt! they can stick that chip up there arse!

eggmayo
No f**king way am I getting chipped.

dean7879
gunsmilie
i dare them to come near me

eggmayo
Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast: for it is a human number, and his number Six hundred and sixty-six

eggmayo
And Deano, I dunno if you believe this sort of stuff, but this is bloody paranoia...

http://www.mindcontrolforums.com/pro-freedom.co.uk/

Jackie Malfoy
LOL!Me too!They will get blown away if they go near me!Thanks for the link this is sometihng worth checking out.JM

dean7879
maybe...but you'd be amazed how u could control someones mind.
can u say derren brown?........or hypnotists?

42Bardock
Paranoia dean, its called paranoia.

finti
how do you know you aint already being chipped big grin

loserib
thats waht i was about to say

dean7879
why is it? lol
its a possibility that microchipping could happen
thats all im sayin

SaTsuJiN
And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads. And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Revelation 13:16-17
That sounds cool cool

but yes... this is the type of thing that prophecy refers to

eggmayo
I don't believe it.

dean7879
you havent watched his shows obviously
its all about manipulating the mind...he can do it...and its NOT fake
watch it and u will believe

Lord_Andres
Belive my ass, so when this show coming? any chance to catch it on the net?

Blasphemic_Lain
...When I was an Apostolic, an evangelist came who preached on this. He said the number of flesh is six, and the number of God is seven. People of my congregation to me not to analyze the Bible. When I asked what could be interpreted by multiplying flesh times three, no one could answer.

There was talk of the mark of Lucifer, though. One lady said that they (government) would make to where everyone had to have it or at minimum make having it a preferred option. She said all all we (members of the church) could do was to deny it. If it comes, it will, and I guess I'll deny it. I think it's somewhat unnatural....

Imperial_Samura
I am rather dubious, although there is actually some Microsoft employees who have been injected with chips, its there choice though. The benefits of such chips are many, including containing important and potentially life saving medical information, tracking criminals who require tracking (primarily pedophiles and repeat offenders) and other things. So while the whole biblical badness and conspiracy theories are out there I actually think thats chips could one day be a good thing. Of course if they are abused it wrong, but then most things today can be misused so...

dean7879

TheFilmProphet
Nice quote......

Lord_Andres
Ya, well here is one person he wont ensnare so easily, I have the eyes of a hawk, and the ears of a fox!

ragesRemorse
This isnt going to happen. Atleast not anytime soon. Besides, You cannot be brainwashed to bare the mark of the beast, or this chip we are speaking of. It has to be accepted by free will. We would have about ten years warning of this situation if it were to ever come about. The way society functions isnt just going to change over night. A one world bank is far off, but i'm not saying it isnt possible.

ragesRemorse
Yeah your right about that. It is fairly easy to manipuate people. Everybody does it to each other, and most arent aware that they have done so. the illuminati is a bit irrational, but does have validity to it. So to completely write it off is ignorant.

dean7879
http://www.metatech.org/Images/ant.jpg

Angie79
^^ blink Dayum.

eggmayo
I know that, I did card tricks for about a year, but I was arguing with the not fake... I think a lot of his stunts required stooges.

Lord_Andres
When you guys say he mind control's other people, is he like sying ''go down on your knees and lick the floor!'' that kind of mind control????

ragesRemorse
Man i make you do what i want, It isnt that hard. Lord, you are a dumbass.

ragesRemorse
Well before anyone gets on my case about this one. I better appologize. I called you a dumbass lord, because i was suspecting that you would reply in a defensive manner. Thus i was trying to prove the point of mind manipulation in a crude way.

Lord_Andres
yayaya whatever, but those shows that guy has, Brown something I think he's called, dose he invite people and then talkes to them for like 2mins and then he makes them do things? like cover them selfs in icecream or something like that? things they never woulld do in normal life?

Tex
I think its an absolutely terrific idea!
Everyone should be implanted with chips.

No more having to worry about ID cards or paper money. Your children or loved ones or animals can be tracked and located if lost or stolen. Devices implanted in our bodies can warn of impending heart attacks or strokes, or detect the very earliest microscopic signs of cancer.

It would make everyone safer. They would know exactly who was at a scene of the crime. Of course these chips would have to be deeply implanted into the body where its unlicensed removal would be made difficult (maybe inducing death).

This whole "mark of the beast" idea is absolutely preposterous.
To think that this is all Satan's plan to control the world. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Implanted chips are the wave of the future, your children will have them, if not certainly your grandchildren. thumb up

Of course Christians will oppose this idea, as they have many other advancement, they'll just keep falling further and further behind in an advancing world.

Lord_Andres
I dont care, they are not puttin that shit in me, and besides, if they have to plant them chips so deep into the person, means that they'l have to make a surgery for every person in the world, and you know thats not gonna happen

Tex
A chip that small can be implanted in minutes with a very minimal invasive procedure.

It could be put in minutes after birth! thumb up

dean7879
Implanted human beings can be followed anywhere. Their brain functions can be remotely monitored by supercomputers and even altered through the changing of frequencies. Guinea pigs in secret experiments have included prisoners, soldiers, mental patients, handicapped children, deaf and blind people, homosexuals, single women, the elderly, school children, and any group of people considered "marginal" by the elite experimenters. The published experiences of prisoners in Utah State Prison, for example, are shocking to the conscience.

Today's microchips operate by means of low-frequency radio waves that target them. With the help of satellites, the implanted person can be tracked anywhere on the globe. Such a technique was among a number tested in the Iraq war, according to Dr. Carl Sanders, who invented the intelligence-manned interface (IMI) biotic, which is injected into people. (Earlier during the Vietnam War, soldiers were injected with the Rambo chip, designed to increase adrenaline flow into the bloodstream.) The 20-billion-bit/second supercomputers at the U.S. National Security Agency (NSA) could now "see and hear" what soldiers experience in the battlefield with a remote monitoring system (RMS).

so much for freedom huh...........prison planet more like

you may wanna be implanted with this thing...but im not

dean7879
no its nothin like that......go on his website www.derrenbrown.co.uk for info

he can make believe he can read peoples minds....he would say write or draw somethin on paper and he will guess right...he does guess right.........but he explains how he does it and its pretty amazing.........go on the site for detail

Imperial_Samura
I kind of agree with Tex, I think ultimately the benefits of the chips will be of great service, and possibly improve a lot of things. I can't really imagine it all being used as mind control though.

Lord_Andres
those goverment people will surley try to mind controll, thats basicly what they all wish

Tex
You people have been watching too much Manchurian Candidate! stick out tongue

keokiswahine
TEX !!!!!! here you are. I figured I would hafta look through all the threads to find ya. eek! eek! eek! How have you been??? big grin big grin big grin

Tex
KEO!!!!!hug

I just graduated from college! party

Its off to the real world now! eek!

How have you been? smile

keokiswahine
I'm fine. just busy with work in the real world, and trying to keep up with everyone. big grin

What are you doing? what's your college major? wink

Tex
Real Estate/Finance zzzzzzzzzzz laughing out loud

keokiswahine
those are great subjects. money stuff. that's what makes the world go round. You should be able to get a good job in your area, but you hafta work hard so you don't drown in the competition. eek! Have you found a job yet? cool smokin' Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing

dean7879
what else will the chip do?
it wont be all be good....so u would happily have the chip implanted into you?

Tex
No, I've been taking a vacation during the holidays but I plan to start actively looking this week. I'm going to stay away from sales. Too stressful. I want an office 9-5 job! laughing out loud

Besides "Governmental mind control" laughing out loud what's the downside of an implantable chip?

dean7879
whats the downside?? errm i dunno....no freedom?

keokiswahine
a 9-5 job just gets you by. the biggee money is in aggressive sales 7 days a week, during everyone else's off hours, so mostly nights and weekends for you, for that's when people are looking. Do it for a few years until you've got some seniority and experience, then branch out into other areas, such as managing large blocks of commercial properties, appraising for loan/mortgage companies, writing commercial insurance policies, and stuff like that. big grin smokin' Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing geek smart whistle

Tex
I eventually want to get into appraisal.
But getting a license is expensive and time consuming.
Thats why I need a steady 9-5 job.

With sales you only get paid if you sell....and I hate dealing with people.

You know allot about his stuff, are you in the biz? raver

No freedom? How is a chip going to impede on your freedoms? If you're a law abiding good citizen you shouldn't have any worries.

These chips could track convicted child molesters and alert the police if he tries to go near a school or playground. Or alert police if a stalker or deranged ex tries to go near his extranged wife.

keokiswahine
no, am not in the biz, but have dealt with real estate issues on a personal and work basis. well, if you get a 9-5 steady, you can moonlight during your off duty time. that would be gravy. work hard during your now years to build for a lighter schedule in the future. wink

eggmayo
A good example of all this chipping and mind-control is Enemy of the State, I watched it last night, not a great film but demonstrates what could be happening.

dean7879
it impedes on freedom by following your every move
well put the chips in child molesters
i dont want one in me

Tex
That's true. If only I could conquer my lazy condition. I'm hoping they'll come up with a cure soon! stick out tongue

It will slightly impede your privacy but by no means your freedom.
A video surveillance camera impedes on your privacy more severely than a tracking chip.

They already have tracking devices for many paroled criminals and probable repeat offenders. I image in the near future these people will be the first to be implanted with the chips.

Everyone else will follow.

Lord_Andres
Ya well we all know that sometime after the chips are inserted, some damn goverment conspiracy will make some sort of divies to try to mind controll

Julie
I believe it will happen one day, but no one knows when...it will be some while yet before enough of the general population is wooed over to believe this device beneficial to mankind

dean7879
from the website http://www.rense.com/general17/imp.htm

''Implanted human beings can be followed anywhere. Their brain functions can then be remotely monitored by supercomputers and even altered through the changing of frequencies.
Today's microchips operate by means of low-frequency radio waves that target them. With the help of satellites, the implanted person can be tracked anywhere on the globe. Such a technique was among a number tested in the Iraq war, according to Dr. Carl Sanders, who invented the intell-igence-manned interface (IMI) biotic, which is injected into people. (Earlier during the Vietnam War, soldiers were injected with the Rambo chip, designed to increase adrenaline flow into the bloodstream.) The U.S. National Security Agency's (NSA) 20 billion bits/second supercomputers could now "see and hear" what soldiers experience in the battlefield with a remote monitoring system (RMS).

mind control probably not ...but they could certainly effect the brain functions in a human

dean7879
Only increased public awareness of the microchip implants, their frightful consequences to privacy by influencing of individuals' thoughts and actions, causing people to become biological robots with physical and emotional pain whenever the supercomputer technician so wishes, is enough reason to refuse to take the chip into your body for whatever reason.

It is the biggest threat to humanity and the most sinister plan to enslave the human race forever.

If you have a choice and want to remain a normal human being with privacy, do not have your children nor yourself implanted with a DNA microchip. Otherwise your vision, hearing, sensing, thoughts, dreams and subconscious will be influenced by an outsider, who does not have your best interests in mind.

MICROWAVE MIND CONTROL WITH "NON-LETHAL" WEAPONS IS THE BIGGEST CRIME IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND AGAINST THE POPULATION OF PLANET EARTH. IT MUST BE STOPPED BY ALL PEOPLES OF THIS GLOBE.

Julie
Don't the world gov't have better things to do than mess with people's minds? Too many theories are freaking over nothing.

dean7879
dont the goverment have better things to do than mess with peoples minds? like what?..start wars with countrys they have no right starting.......what you fail to realise is that the goverment messes with your mind everyday through things such as the tv......It's all very easy once you're in control of the news. if you can CONTROL THE INFORMATION that's available to a population, you could CONTROL THE MIND OF A NATION, and this lesson from Nazi Germany has been perfected in America today..... we'll just have to take your word for it though...the fact is that microchippin is possible and it could happen...

Imperial_Samura
I look at this from a logical stand point. I am yet to see convincing evidence that this could be a viable form of mind control. In fact, the mind control I know of is limited at best. And the theory seems to go "but they could control YOUR thoughts" if this "chip" became widely implanted, it would be present in millions of people, if not billions. Now, there seems to be so clear problems with the logistics of personally invading the privacy of millions of chipped people.... How could it be done? And more to the question, why would it be done? As to actually mind controlling people, once again, there would be logistical problems that would seem to make it difficult...

However, chips could be very useful. In fact, they already have a place in todays society. Animals are chipped for safety and legal reasons, a number of large clothing companies have been trialling chips in there clothes for a. security and b. customer relations and there are other examples. As has been mentioned already, it can be used to monitor criminals and protect society, carry vital medical information which could save lives. And if the chip was capable of following ones every move, well, it could eliminate all those kidnaps, and kidnap murders. Solve all those sad images that make up missing persons. And solve a lot of other crimes. Maybe they could send an alert if a person was having a heart attack. But only if it was possible to some how track them. If not, then they still have good features, and if they are untraceable, then they also loose the whole "invasion of privacy".

So I think that, if this ever comes about, and these chips were helping, I would get one.

Ushgarak
First heard this over 15 years ago. The idea it could seriously be used as some form of hostile society control (obviously all economic developments control scoiety to some extent, but sure as heck not a control within the power of one organisation!) is just as laughable now as it was then. Oppoising this sort of development on such grounds could reasonably be called neo-ludditism.

keokiswahine
Hi, Ush... big grin long time no see. smokin' Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing

dean7879
maybe...but then again...60 years ago people would of laughed if someone said u could travel in outer space.......you never know what could happen

debbiejo
It can't be a chip. Everybody knows about that. It has to be something secret that can fool people. That people would have know idea about. I found some interesting info on a site called biblelight.net. Maybe it's that. Maybe it's the chip plus that! But it also says about the mark of the beast that it has to do with worship. And the chip alone is not worship. Do a search on "the Mark of the Beast" and read even the strange things. Never hurts to tuck that info under your hat.

ta ta
deb

dean7879
they will not make this compulsory. They want you to VOLUNTARILY give away your spiritual freedom. That way it has more power over you. But, to encourage you to accept it, they will probably make it attractive to accept, and impossible to operate in society without it.

thats what i read

debbiejo
I''m not Jewish, but listen to what I've found out!!

Gods people can work and sell all 6 days, but on the 7th they can't.
They have to rest on the Sabbath, the 7th day. So who does that leave for buying and selling on the 7th day? Everyone else, unless you keep all the 10 commandments. Who changed the Sabbath to Sunday? Not God. It was a man Constintine around 324 a.d. But in Gods eyes it was never changed. God called the Sabbath a sign between His people and Him. That's why so many are keeping it today. It is thought that sometime in the future and something horrific will happen that will involve religious leaders to inforce a Sunday law like it has been done through history. Sounds kind of crazy, but it could be true!

If Gods sign is to remember Him is the Sabbath, then whos sign is Sunday changed by a man in 325 a.s?

dean7879
i ay got a clue what u just said lol
whats this got to do with a chip?

debbiejo
I don't think the chip is the Mark of the Beast. It's only what we've been lead to believe.

dean7879
And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads. And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Revelation 13:16-17

it could be talkin about a chip

debbiejo
Also in the Bible people had marks put on their foreheads, but not actual marks. It had to do with where or thoughts or aleigences (sp?) are and your hand could be what are you participating in or giving your time or money to. It could be a chip, but for me that's too obvious. Check out the biblelight.net for the mark of the beast 666. I was suprised.

deb

dean7879
Orwell's nightmare vision has already been surpassed only you didn't hear about it, learn how and when the state was usurped by Big Brother.
http://www.prisonplanet.com/archive_big_brother.html
interesting info on a surveilence society, microchips, rfid tags etc

dean7879
what ya think about the big brother link above?

random919
consider this...

Once there was a tremendous young philosopher who spoke eloquently about the nature of life. Many people were amazed by the depth of his understanding and the warmth of his feeling. But there were those who did not trust him. They even reproached him for his boldness. They could not believe that anyone so young as he could be so wise. They questioned and belittled his authority. He responded to them by saying, "Before Abraham was, I Am!"

a curious thing, for Jesus to say "I am" in the present tense when talking about a prophet who had been dead for centuries. Jesus is saying that he is "soul", or one with God, eternal - not a flawed ego, withered by time. through all religions the mystics and esoteric practitioners are all hung up about "now", or the present moment. Sufi mystics (the mystical branch of Islam) are said to be children of the eternal now. the soul, is described throughout Christianity and Hindu as eternal, immutable, unchanging, transcending time.

you can interchange the notion of God and Soul - if you wish you could think of simply God as eternal, immutable, unchanging, transcending time, rather than soul.

666 is the number marked on "the Beast" (or anti-Christ) in Revelation, the last book of the New Testament of the Bible, describing an apocalypse:
"He required everyone - great and small, rich and poor, slave and free - to be given a mark on the right hand or on the forehead. And no one could buy or sell anything without that mark, which was either the name of the beast or the number representing his name, Wisdom is needed to understand this. Let the one who has understanding solve the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man".

so who or what is 666? i think there is some indication that 666 refers to time, as opposed to the ageless soul, or timeless God.

24 hours in a day, 60 minutes in an hour, 60 seconds in a minute.
2+4=6; 60; 60.

is the "mark on the right hand" a wristwatch?

keep in mind 2466.

Adolf Hitler, born April 20
6 letters in Adolf,
6 letters in Hitler,
4th month - April
20th, Hitler's birthdate.

George Walker Bush Jr

6 letters in George
6 letters in Walker
4 letters in Bush
2 letters in Jr

or using the original German spelling of "Bush" which was "Busche"

6 letters in George
6 letters in Walker
6 letters in Busche

more? his birthdate is July 6th, 1946. 7/06/1946

what would be 66 minutes past 6? 7:06am. which seems to me to be as close as you'll get to 666 on a wristwatch.

boo!

debbiejo
Interesting...time...hummmm, so what does that mean? By the way, I don't wear a watch. Am I OK??

DCLXVI
Interesting indeed.....

finti
6 letters in heaven,
6 letters in shmuck

random919
"Heaven and earth will fade, but my words will never fade" - Jesus' words from the soul, of God, are timeless, but the world that experiences time will fade. my overall thinking was:
God/soul - timeless, eternal, holy
world-system - affected by time, destined to pass away, full of temptation and deceit

this "revelation" of sorts came this morning. i instantly started looking around for a relation between 666 and time online, but all i got were sites claiming that Bush was the anti-Christ. the stuff about Bush and Hitler is amusing to me, nothing more roll eyes (sarcastic)

DCLXVI
stick out tongue
My username means "666"....

dean7879
http://www.principalityofcamside.cc/DarkAgenda/DI_Pt5.ram

my friend in the linkbig grin
its worth checkin out

debbiejo
I've read many of those sites for years...It could be that kind of stuff, but it could be too obvious. Everyone knows about it and wouldn't take a chip. This could be a distraction for everyone while the real truth is still out there....I don't know.

ChickinMeat
This is pretty interesting

me being to scared to do anything that might be breaking the law, except may downloading things, i dont think id have a problem with a chip in my hand or something.

Hey, think if you could upgrade the software on the chip? say you wanted to be really good at music, you could install a music mod on it or something, that would be pretty cool.

but as if that would ever happen

FeceMan
This is so retarded. Numeric patterns throughout the Bible are pointless.

OMG IF U TAEK EVRY 2nd LETER U CN FIND A JESUS SCRET MESSAGE!!111!!!!111

First off, I hardly see GWB as the anti-Christ. Secondly, why would you use random dates and name patterns? Thirdly...this is stupid.

Reborn Again
You're reaching...

finti
fits right in with christianity then

Bardock42
Dude every educated person in this world wears their wristwatch on the LEFT.

This are only stupid games with numbers you know you can do that with the "illuminati" numbers 23 and 5 as well.

Oh and Busche means shit in german.....not literally...it actually means nothing. Bush = Busch nothing more......god this is really stupid......much like Christianity....or George W. Bush

dean7879
hey someone watched the video in the link Happy Dance

its scary to think it could actually happen

Imperial_Samura
Hehehe.

dean7879
http://www.principalityofcamside.cc...enda/DI_Pt5.ram

what ya think of the video?

dean7879
right now im very angry! mad
its important!

Bardock42
Because they mergd your thread?

dean7879
they merged my thread?
sons a bitches!
i mean the link i posted..watch the video!

furryman
Originally posted by Bardock42
Dude every educated person in this world wears their wristwatch on the LEFT.
cry I don't (when I do wear a watch, which is hardly ever)

dean7879
is anyone gonna click the link and watch the video
its really interesting

Bardock42
Most unlikely Deany no

Deano
scum!

Tex
Originally posted by Deano
is anyone gonna click the link and watch the video
its really interesting

That linky aint workin babe. schmoll

Deano
it did work...i dunno why it aint now

FeceMan
If memory serves, 'scheist' is 'shit' in German. And calling Christianity and GWB stupid is like...being an ass.

Putch--"pooch"--is German for coup. So, like, dogs are an attempt at overtaking the government or something.

Darth Revan
Originally posted by Blasphemic_Lain
...When I was an Apostolic, an evangelist came who preached on this. He said the number of flesh is six, and the number of God is seven. People of my congregation to me not to analyze the Bible. When I asked what could be interpreted by multiplying flesh times three, no one could answer.

6x3=18. no expression

frodo34x
Apparrently the number of the beast is actually 616

FeceMan
Originally posted by frodo34x
Apparrently the number of the beast is actually 616
That's my area code.

frodo34x
You must be evil then. After all, your area code is the number of the beast.

^_^

Deano
watch this video...if u know whats good for you
tell me what u think plz

http://www.nwowatcher.com/downloads/The%20Microchip.wmv

debbiejo
Oh...That's old news....That's not the mark...Bacause it says that they worship the beast..It has to do with Religion not following the true path because it's taken from paganism....

Big Evil
Actually if alot of what I think is true the following will happen..

One, I will father the anti-Christ. However the anti-Christ is not the beast.

Two, the beast and the anti-Christ shall only be allies for a short period of time and quickly become enemies. Much like Stalin and Hitler.

Infact alot of this revelations sounds strikingly simaler to the black regim and Stalin's rise to power. However one crucial ingrediant was missing:

The Whore of Babylon.

Like always, man ignores the woman's role in EVERYTHING..

debbiejo
Always heard the Whore of Babylon was either America, or the Church depending on how you see it.

Big Evil
More likely America. AKA: The land of whores lol!

debbiejo
that means us...Whores for money.

Deano
http://www.arcticbeacon.com/11-May-2006.html

Plans To Microchip Every Newborn In U.S. And Europe Underway, According To Former Chief Medical Officer Of Finland
Technology exists to create a totalitarian New World Order and sinister plans to use it on innocent public being covered up by U.S. policy makers.
11 May 2006

http://www.boycotttesco.com/

RFID stands for Radio Frequency IDentification, a technology that hooks miniature antennas up to tiny computer chips smaller than a grain of sand to track items at a distance.

Because of their stealthy potential, we have nicknamed these chips "Spychips." When a spychip is combined with an antenna, it creates a tracking "tag."

RFID Spychips have been hidden in products on shelves at Tesco, and they have already been used to spy on consumers.

Have you already taken an RFID Spychip home with you? It's time to ask Tesco if there's a tag in your bag.

FeceMan
Mark of the Yeast Infection.

Oh, dear, I'm so terribly witty...actually, I'm just hungry. I'm getting lunch.

debbiejo
The mark is the Marriage contract.........but there are ways around that!!!

Aziz!
It's not going to happen.

And trust me if it does there not going to chip me.

Deano
not going to happen? do more research

Aziz!

Eis
OK Aziz? Do some REAL research, go on www.mindcontrolisREAL.com and www.the.government.wants.to.put.chips.on.our.heads.net then we'll talk.

What the hell is a Nazi voice? And a fake one for that matter.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Eis
OK Aziz? Do some REAL research, go on www.mindcontrolisREAL.com and www.the.government.wants.to.put.chips.on.our.heads.net then we'll talk.

Well I suppose most Nazis.....spoke German....that#S as far as it goes....

Aziz!
Originally posted by Eis

There is no way in hell that the government is going to walk about catching people and place chips in there body. roll eyes (sarcastic)

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Eis

In case you missed it Deano, that was sarcasm.

debbiejo
If chips are implanted in people, I don't believe it would be something forced, but something wanted for the sake of not carrying around your credit card and money, or ID......It's what people would want because of thefts.

PVS
Originally posted by Eis

ZOMG YOUR LINKS DONT WORK!!! I'VE BEEN CLICKING THEM FOR THE PAST HOUR!!!!11111

NineCoronas
Originally posted by PVS
ZOMG YOUR LINKS DONT WORK!!! I'VE BEEN CLICKING THEM FOR THE PAST HOUR!!!!11111 laughing out loud Nothering llololo.-jm

Deano
As David Icke has long predicted ... Chips with Medical Records to be Implanted

'In a new test program, Horizon Blue Cross and Blue Shield of New Jersey plans to implant patients suffering from chronic diseases with a microchip that will give emergency room staff access to their medical information and help avoid costly or serious medical errors, the insurer said on Friday.

Horizon plans to announce on Monday that it is teaming up with Hackensack University Medical Center in a pilot program where 280 patients regularly treated at the hospital will be implanted with a chip containing a code. The chip would allow emergency room personnel to retrieve a patient's medical record if the individual can't communicate. The rice-sized microchip is implanted in a patient's right arm above the elbow and can be detected using equipment at the hospital.'

http://www.livescience.com/humanbiology/060715_ap_chip_implants.html

Shakyamunison
Not.

Deano
confused

Shakyamunison
confused

The mark of the beast was fiction, and is not something that will ever happen. Or it could be anything, just use your imagination.

Deano
microchipping on the other hand...

Shakyamunison
microchipping on the other hand...

So, that is not the mark of the beast. It maybe bad, but not biblical.

Alliance
AM i marked?

Cain always was my hero.

KharmaDog
I'm just counting the minutes until a mod closes this thread or sends it to the conspiracey thread. Also, being as Deano's really pushing Ush I could see him being banned soon as well.

I'm sure that Deano would see those events as a sure sign of the 'end of times' as well.

xmarksthespot
As David Icke has long predicted ... Chips with Medical Records to be ImplantedThis proves it for sure... the Queen Mum was a lizard a lizard I tell you! I demand an exhumation!!!!!!!!

Darth Jello
someone should make an evil dead style horror parody called Mark of the Beast about a dude named mark or somehting.

Deano
Originally posted by KharmaDog
I'm just counting the minutes until a mod closes this thread or sends it to the conspiracey thread. Also, being as Deano's really pushing Ush I could see him being banned soon as well.

I'm sure that Deano would see those events as a sure sign of the 'end of times' as well.

awwwwwwww. what a shame.

microchipping is a real reality ..deal with it

Soleran
awwwwwwww. what a shame.

microchipping is a real reality ..deal with it

It could be, it could be!

badabing
microchipped population???

http://www.mindcontrolforums.com/pro-freedom.co.uk/micro_pop.html
http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/microchipped_population.htm
http://www.metatech.org/microchip_mark_of_the_beast.html

will it happen?
do u want it to happen?
will you go along with it?

i know i woudnt! they can stick that chip up there arse!
I won't let anybody put a chip in me or my family.

Osaka
I don't have a problem with a chip. It make it easier to find you if some freak kidnaps you

Deano
you know what?....you have no brain in your head

Osaka
All the more reasons I would need a chip for extra process powers stick out tongue

Shakyamunison
^ I want a chip...

Deano
Implanted human beings can be followed anywhere. Their brain functions can be remotely monitored by supercomputers and even altered through the changing of frequencies. Guinea pigs in secret experiments have included prisoners, soldiers, mental patients, handicapped children, deaf and blind people, homosexuals, single women, the elderly, school children, and any group of people considered "marginal" by the elite experimenters. The published experiences of prisoners in Utah state prison , for example, are shocking to the conscience.

Brain electrodes were inserted into the skulls of babies in 1946 without the knowledge of their parents. In the 1950s and 60s, electrical implants were inserted into the brains of animals and humans, especially in the U.S., during research into behavior modification, and brain and body functioning. Mind control (MC) methods were used in attempts to change human behavior and attitudes. Influencing brain functions became an important goal of military and intelligence services.

Thirty years ago brain implants showed up in X-rays the size of one centimeter. Subsequent implants shrunk to the size of a grain of rice. They were made of silicon, later still of gallium arsenide. Today they are small enough to be inserted into the neck or back, and also intravenously in different parts of the body during surgical operations, with or without the consent of the subject. It is now almost impossible to detect or remove them.

It is technically possible for every newborn to be injected with a microchip, which could then function to identify the person for the rest of his or her life.

Today's microchips operate by means of low-frequency radio waves that target them. With the help of satellites, the implanted person can be tracked anywhere on the globe. Such a technique was among a number tested in the Iraq war, according to Dr. Carl Sanders, who invented the intelligence-manned interface (IMI) biotic, which is injected into people. (Earlier during the Vietnam War, soldiers were injected with the Rambo chip, designed to increase adrenaline flow into the bloodstream.) The 20-billion-bit/second supercomputers at the U.S. National Security Agency (NSA) could now "see and hear" what soldiers experience in the battlefield with a remote monitoring system (RMS).

When a 5-micromillimeter microchip (the diameter of a strand of hair is 50 micromillimeters) is placed into optical nerve of the eye, it draws neuroimpulses from the brain that embody the experiences, smells, sights, and voice of the implanted person. Once transferred and stored in a computer, these neuroimpulses can be projected back to the person’s brain via the microchip to be reexperienced. Using a RMS, a land-based computer operator can send electromagnetic messages (encoded as signals) to the nervous system, affecting the target's performance. With RMS, healthy persons can be induced to see hallucinations and to hear voices in their heads.

Osaka
If I had a child I would atleast want them to have a tracking chip in their clothes or jewelry.

Deano

Shakyamunison
Can I have two chips?

Deano
you can have fish and chips if u want

Osaka
I want a cell pnone built into my ear.

Shakyamunison
Deano did you know that you are chicken little?

Deano
did u know that you believe in fairy tales?

Soleran
Originally posted by Osaka
I want a cell pnone built into my ear.

But, but how would you dial it?!

Osaka
Originally posted by Soleran
But, but how would you dial it?!

Voice dial or maybe tap the number out on the side of my head stick out tongue

Shakyamunison
did u know that you believe in fairy tales?

So you didn't understand. I was not insulting you.

No one believes you because of the way you give the massage. It comes across like the sky is falling. Instead of the mark of the beast, why not say, soon we will be able to implant chips into a human, what are the down sides?

Deano
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OSmdej56cw&NR

david icke speaks. that wogan is a prick

Deano
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
So you didn't understand. I was not insulting you.

No one believes you because of the way you give the massage. It comes across like the sky is falling. Instead of the mark of the beast, why not say, soon we will be able to implant chips into a human, what are the down sides?

sounds like a good title thoughsmile

Osaka
A chip implanted in my hand would be handy at the market. I just swipe my hand across the scanner intead of hold up the line playing with my credit card or getting the cash out or wrting checks.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>