Austin Powers 4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Myth
Anybody have any info on this? I know that they want to get it out either summer 04 or 05 but I can't remember. Last I've heard though was that they were still trying to get story ideas.

Elektra_lover
All I heard was that all 3 girls are in it.

Myth
Thats an old rumor that probably won't happen but still a possibility I guess.

JKozzy
They're making an AP4? eek!

Myth
Thats the plan.

sauron
all three girls

ok hurley died....
felicity, shes just MIA
and foxy better not come back stick out tongue

Jeff_Atello
They are supposed to make Austin Powers movies until Mike Myers gets sick of them. And with Dr. Evil and Austin joining forces, that makes for a new string of movies.

claidisa_felton
i think its gonna suck because theyre both on the same side. one of the most hilarious things about AP 1,2 and 3 was the interactions between AP and dr evil.

JKozzy
They should say that they got mixed up and that they're not really brothers. The ending of Goldmember ruined any chances for a sequal. And Fat Bastard isn't fat anymore...

claidisa_felton
oooh yeh. and scotts ugly sad

Myth
I would rather see Goldmember as the head badguy over Scott.

sk8stuff09
rumor has it that dr.evil will get in a plane crash and forget he joined the good side, and go back to evil. scotty will die of lung cancer, and mini me will shat his pants.

Punker69
cooL.i LIKE THAT idea Sk8

Myth
Its just kind of corny when you change a series with the ending of one movie, but decide to make more so you have to find a way to get things back to normal. I would love to see Dr Evil as the bad guy but I'm not a fan of the he lost his memory and things are back to the way they were.

ToMacco
Sk8, I love that avatar. rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

Myth
Rumored title, "Austin Powers: For Your Thighs Only"

Sounds like there may be cameo's by all 3 previous girls aong with possibly J-Lo as the new girl (just a rumor).

Flying Orange
OOooh shifty big grin

silver_tears
gag sick

<<Solo>>
Horrible Idea. Goldmember was lame, and I'm thinking the fourth will be too.

Flying Orange
Goldmember was not lame! miffed

Myth
Goldmember was awesome. I'm affraid that they will have to stretch things to get a story in place after where they left off, but either way, its Austin Powers and there is going to be parts to make us laugh our asses off.

plenTpak52
It really was. It was the same script as the last two.

Myth
Yet still funny as hell. Not as clevor of a story, but it made me laugh big time.

Flying Orange
yesyes

And not for anything, but Goldmember is five hundred times better than that food show in your sig sick

Myth
yes

SlickRick69
Austin Powers: Tomorrow is the Day After... The Day After.. Yesterday...

More time-travelling hi-jinks as the evil Dr Evil transports to the future, captures and contains the good Dr Evil, transporting good Dr. Evil into the distant past, where good Dr. Evil becomes his own evil great great great evil grand father...

kinda like when Austin lost his mojo, he has to go back to find his bro-bro, trying to figure how far back evil Dr Evil sent him so he visits all the past time periods, meets all his old exes, Vanessa, Felicity and Foxy, and finally gets back to the future in time to prevent evil Dr Evil from sending good Dr Evil back to the past, which somehow cancels out good dr Evil while leaving evil Dr Evil still alive to continue being evil again in the future sequels...

I dunno... needs Mike Myers touch to make it more funny than it sounds right now...

wink

<<Solo>>
I dunno, Aqua Teen Hunger Force Is pretty awesome.

Flying Orange
no No, not at all.... no

Myth
Thanks. Sounds better than the plane crash theory that erases Dr Evil's memory making him Evil again.

SlickRick69
just so you know, I made it all up...

Flying Orange
Actually kinda funny, lol

SlickRick69
I'll work on the script... 'Tomorrow is the Day After.. the Day After... Yesterday...'

remember, you read it here first

big grin

plenTpak52
WHOA. Don't go dissin the Aqua Teens

Myth
That actually would work though. I don't know what else they could do.

ladygrim
i like all of the austin powers movies but after watching 2&3 the first one seem a bit below standard and a bit crap with humour

Vengeance
i think the second one was the best 3 kinda just seemed a little worse and i dont wanna believe they are making another becuase its just getting old.

Myth
I don't even know what my favorite one is. Part 1 is probably the least funny but its more clevor because it was the first. Part 2 and 3 were pretty even.

Red Superfly
Part one was the best, easily, it was more of a James Bond spoof.

2 & 3 were funny, but they were sort of spoofing the first film, oddly.

It's like Scary Movie, which spoofs Scream, which it itself is a spoof of the horror genre. It gets more rediculous everytime you spoof a spoof, it doesn't work as well.

I think the second movie is the weakest, mainly because Austin himself is funnier in the other two. 1 was the best, with 3 actually being funnier, but totally oddball and quite detached from the first one.

I don't think it's getting old at all. It's only getting old when you watch it over and over again on DVD. The first time you watch them you ARE laughing out loud.

Judging by the cinema reaction, 3 was the funniest yet, and I'd love to see 4, because I've come to terms that Austin Powers has damn all to do with plot and just have fun and mess around, and have really funny jokes.

Myth
^ agreed.

Vengeance
3 realy just maid more money becuase people loved the others so they came to this one, alot of people did like it but alot of fans did hate it to death, i thought it was funny but the story is getting to old, they always have the same jokes and what not, and now scotty will be the bad guy(i guess) and he will be just like doc evil. same crap diff pile

Myth
I will be angry if Scott is the bad guy because he isn't funny enough to have that large of a role. I don't think they will go in that direction.

Vengeance
well in the end of 3 they show him trying to be his unoriginal self so he just might be, as much as i don't wanna say that it possible sadly possible

Myth
I don't think they are dumb enough to let him stay the main bad guy. It wouldn't be funny without Mike Meyers being the bad guy and I'm thinking they'll realize that as well.

Flying Orange
What else do I do with that show? What the f**k?

Hopefully they aren't that dumb. They shouldn't have made GM close like that, if they wanted to make a fourth... good luck to get a good script. I'm sure they can do it, though big grin

Lord Shadow Z
Goldmember was indeed lame, the scripts were the same pathetic drivel with unfunny characters-actually all of Mike Myers' creations were crap in that third movie. The first one was brilliant, the second was probably better because of more Dr Evil scenes included. But no, the concept of a fourth one is horrible when considering Goldmember sick

vagaryatwill
I liked Goldmember in number three....I'll be ready for anything they do with the fourth...I'm not that picky when it comes to Austin Powers movies...

SlickRick69
how about The Woman With the Golden Jumblies or Noxionippy

with Halle Berry as 'Minx' a super-spy from the US CIA, who joins forces with Austin to stop the evil Noxionippy, the mastermind behind the creation of Fembots. Noxionippy kidnaps and replaces female secret agents with fembots, leading Austin to believe that Vanessa might still be alive and held captive, along with Felicity Shagwell, the latest agent turned fembot...

Nobody knows the identity of Noxionippy; all anyone who survives an encounter with her ever remembers are her amazingly perfect, golden-bronze breasts, which she flashes, right before she gases them and makes her escape...

So, Austin, Dr. Evil and Minx all team up to burst Noxionippy's bubbles, but Dr. Evil is seduced by the Dark Side, to join his son, who is now the self-proclaimed Master of Evil, not just 'Scott, Son of Dr. Evil.

or something... the only thing missing is reasons to travel back in time, but they have already done the 50s 60s and 70s, so the furthest back they could go would be to the 80s so, what reasons would there be to go back 20 years? To learn more about the birth of Noxionippy!! and learn her true identity!! So Austin and Minx go back to the 80s, and contact Foxy Cleopatra, who's been down-sized and micro-managed to a desk job in the Des Moines, Iowa regional office, and she's not happy about it. So, together, they find out that Noxionippy is the daughter of Frau Farbishna and either Mini-Me or Mustafa (Will Farrell in another comic genius cameo) or Billy Dee Williams!!

and in the end, it's either Minx or Brittney Spears is Noxionippy...

there ya go, all the great Austin Powers characters back, the time travel, the clever names, all the witty inuendo and double-entendres and sex-talk, and some decent character devlopment crap too!!

Austin Powers: The Woman With the Golden Jumblies in theaters, Summer 2006

big grin yeah baby, yeah!

Myth
They haven't done the 50s. Part 1 was 60s and 90s. Part 2 was 60s and 90s or 2000s. Part 3 was 70s and 2000s.

Vengeance
finally some one understands me, 3 was lame and another will be as lame or lamer. so i just hope they stop. it might be good though if they made one where he was just 16 17 or 18. just a thought.

Myth
The story was lame, but the movie was overall funny as hell and thats what matters to me in the Austin Powers series.

Vengeance
mehhh... it was ocationily funny but most of it was funny becuase of the stuff they copied from the others austin movies.

wuTa
i didnt like the 3rd one but i loved the 1st two...the 3rd one just seemed to lose its edge or somethin...it had its moments like the prison scene and when mini me got kicked across the room but overall i dont think it even compared to the 1st two...the 1st one was awesome coz it was so original the 2nd one was funny as hell...the 3rd one seemed it was more like "lets see all the stars we can put in this film,without trying to sell out"...i think myers should focus more on the story than trying to write big time movie stars into the script

Myth
Well the stars in the intro was the best part of any of the Austin Powers series.

wuTa
you either love it or hate it and i hate it...the best part of the austin powers series is when will ferrel makes a cameo and cant seem to die

Myth
Thats the best? No way.

wuTa
yea thats the best its the lil funny thinkgs in those movies that make me crack up...."you just gotta let him go?" "no i'm gonna place him in situation that easy to get out of but assumed he died a slow and painful death"..."i have a gun in my room it will took my 5 minutes to get it and bang he's dead we can shoot him togethor it will be fun"...."scott you just dont get it do you?"

Myth
I like that part much more than the Will Ferrel parts (although funny as well). The big things are great the first time but the small things are what keeps them fun to watch over and over again.

ladygrim
one question if it is to have his past lovers in how on earth are the gonna bring vanessa bak ... and why wasn't felicity in the 3rd one as she didn't die and she looked quite happy with austin at the end of number two ...

Vengeance
are they trying to bring her back? i hope not.

ladygrim
i dont know she never went anywhere ... or so i thought mayb she did

Vengeance
she had no future anyway.

ladygrim
not in the 90s any lol with that sort of fashion i dont think so

Pokemon_Master
Austin powers 3 was good its my fave movie... and I`m Glad there making a fourth...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.