Captain America vs. Longshot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
The final battle. Longshot leads the resistance on his homeworld. Here on earth, Captain is the defender against such uprisings.
Longshot is one of the most capable of the fighters in Marvel. He beats Spidy by my count; the jury is still out on Daredevil, but i think he defeats the Captain.

long pig
nice idea, his hollow bones make him less resistant to blunt trauma? if yes its his game until cap breaks his back with his shield. remember cap takin down sub mariner using pressure points? captain america aint nuthin to f*** with.
CAP all the way man

who?-kid
I like Longshot (who doesn't ?) but he will bite the dust against Captain America.

Maelstrom
I dunno, Longshot can practally fly with that luck of his. Remember when Forge and the X-rest were faceing the Advasairy or whomever in #225. Longshot threw his line and dragged all of em along.
He's got better moves than Spider-man and almost as dex. as him. He's got the moves to take down Cap. With those iron darts he could dodge Caps. shield and tag him butt good all in one move.

who?-kid
I'm not convinced. Captain America is tougher, more experienced and a better fighter and doesn't need luck lol.

The luck of Longshot doesn't last that long.

IRTMU-Dragon
Uhh? Longshot sucks pretty badly compared to a long fight with Captain...

Silverknight
Who is Longshot?

Swanky-Tuna
What if a bus hits Cap in the middle of the fight?

crazyspinz
lol, that is rather likley agaisnt longshot

long pig
longshot remindes me of rod stewart...

Swanky-Tuna
Longshot's power reminds me of the one episode of Red Dwarf. They can only make it out alive if they construct a certain device. With the luck virus, Lister proceeds to trip backwards on every piece needed to make the device as they backpedal through the hall.

Maelstrom
ya even his bad luck is good

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.