Betrayed!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ock
I just lost my best friend today.The best friend I ever had.He was more than a friend he was more like a brother.He lives in England and I live in Ireland.We met thru the net and got talking then thru phone calls and finally we met for the first time last week in London.

We were friends for months before we met.We got talking due to his personal problems he was having.I helped him thru them.We became very close as well as very good friends.

He even told me he loved me like a brother.In the last 2 months he started seeing this girl.It was an on again off again thing.Now when we went to London last weekend he was constantly getting text messages and phone calls off her.She was moaning and trying to guilt trip him because she wasn't there.

Needless to say we had a brilliant time together.Everything was great.Better than ever.Or so I thought.I get a text message off him this morning saying we can no longer be friends.I was confused and stunned to say the least.I tried ringing him but he would not answer his phone.

So I started texting him asking him why he was doing this and what was going on? Had I done something wrong?He told me he couldn't be friends with me because he values his new girlfriend more.

She was upset apparently because he went away for the weekend with me.So she told him to choose between her or me.The f**ker chose her!!! Why did she do that?? What did I do??? And more importantly I can't believe my friend would cast me aside like that so easily.

My so called best friend who is like a brother to me.I tried calling him but he just wont answer.There is nothing I can do.I have lost the best friend I ever had.

But what hurts and makes me the most angry is he just dropped me like that wthout a thought.I obviously never meant that much to him as a friend after all.I feel so used and betrayed.I feel like my heart has been ripped out and smeared across the wall.

God why did this happen??? I swear I'll never put that kind of faith and feelings into a friendship again!!!!!

dean7879
he's under the bloody thumb alright..he's not a bloody man

Clovie
you met person in the net and you consider them as your best friend EVER? huh

Ock
I was waiting for that.We got talking on the phone.This was a gradual thing.We talked about all our personal stuff.Helped eachother with our problems etc.

You don't have to be face to face with someone to become friends with them.

dean7879
he'l come crawlin back to say sorry
guarenteed

eggmayo
Maybe the girl thinks you're gay together?

dean7879
lol
i was waitin for a comment like that
bound to happen

Ock
Yeah well I can't wait to seem him grovel.What a bastard.

Then she's an idiot as well as a ***** roll eyes (sarcastic)

Clovie
no, i don't mean it is impossible to become friends without meeting IRL first..
i just find it a bit suprising that you've said you've never had other friends... like some who would live closer to you.

oh.. and you're stright, right?

Ock
He really was.I'm not exaggerating.I never talked with my other friends on such a deep level as I did with him.I guess it was easier because we couldn't see eachother.

But when we met it was still totally cool.Better in fact.

And yes I AM STRAIGHT!!!!

shellie
i feel for you Ock...thats awful..

and clovie its possible to meet your best friend over the net....i have , in fact...3 erm

Clovie
oh. i'm sorry it finished then confused

just wanted to be sure bag

and shels ~ that's really nice you have

Blind-Enemy
maybe you werent as close as you thought you were erm

Ushgarak
I think this simply indicates the folly over over-valuing a virtual relationship. Because it was clearly false in tis case else he would not have done that. Simple as that.

You can't really know someone that well unless it is in person, and you cannot pretend here that you did else it would not have surprised you!

eggmayo
I was being serious about the gay thing, a really deep friendship, you were talking to him on a really deep level, you were having a weekend together in London... maybe he even thought you were trying with him... no offense but some people think like that.

Ock
Yeah I was totally fooled.Like I said I wont make a mistake like that again.But I wouldn't have believed we were that close if he hadn't been telling me so.

I was dumb enough to believe it.

Clovie
have you lent/borrowed (i never know which one is the rigt one) any money to that guy? What the f**k?

Ock

Phoenix Aska
just be patient...he'll talk to you again...

42Bardock

lil bitchiness
People are shits. Most of them are alike and will feck you over for someone else in a blink of an eye.

Think of it this way - if he tossed you aside so easely over some girl, then he wasnt a friend in the first place, just an acquaintance or someone you spoke to online.

You dont need people like that in your life - dont call him and dont beg him to be your friend, because he doesnt deserve you. Get on with your life - this is one more experience you just gained.

Ock
My sentiments exactly.

I am just so angry with him and myself that I could be duped liked that.God I am such an idiot!!!!

Phoenix Aska
Awww well don't blame yourself...

eggmayo
Put it this way... if he f***ed you for money, it sounds like you trusted him, be thankful he didnt owe you any more.

Ock
Yes I agree it could of been worse.

But it's little consolation with how I am feeling now.

Ronny
his girlfriend is such a needy whiny *****, but seriously when you choose a girl or boy over your best friend instead of making time for both people, your a lame lazy ********** mad

Canadian Moose
Wow.... eek!

Erm...when a girl can come between my friends and I, I will officially turn in my "Man card"

Dazzler619
I sense your pain Ock. If he was such a good friend, he wouldn't do that to you. I too had a incident a while ago. I was good friends with this guy for years until 1 day he insulted me in front of his other friends.He did say he was only kidding but I was deeply hurt for what he did. Sometimes he keeps calling me but I refuse to talk to him. He got me mad before a few times but this was enough, especially making fun of your own friend. Right now, he's out of my mind and I try to look for new people who I can trust. So what I'm saying hon that life goes on. Stick to the folks who truly love you. I hope things go well for you. Good luck.

lil bitchiness
The time should always be there for a friend - boyfriends and girlfriends come and go, friends are here for life.

Ronny
yes exactly

fever red
Ock, this guy was an @sshole. Completely. Unless he's dying of cancer and a desperate virgin, he doesn't have sufficient cause for this kind of idiocy.

__As for why he could open up to you about his personal issues and then ditch the relationship like nothing... Most likely, he's more open about his feelings than you're used to being, and he'd talk about them to anyone. So the ability to talk about personal things, is not full proof of a good friend. Only thing that proves a good friend is how the guy comes through for you. Well, he blew that test, didn't he?
__It isn't YOU! This @sshole just doesn't place enough value on the things that matter. Also, he's dumb, he's trouble, he'd make a whining boring "friend," anyway: he is sure to have CONSTANT personal problems, considering the kind of woman he's willing to date.
__My suspicion: she'll put him through so much "hell" (sob, sob, OH! the poor b@stard) that you WILL feel sorry for him when he e-mails you the tragic tale. HA! We ALL see this coming; I think you're better off without someone who doesn't look out for himself sensibly. He'll never have your back; he doesn't even have his own.
__Don't let him sucker you- in many respects, he is, I'm sure, a cool person- but he's got no moral center.
__Lets assume he's not evil, but "just" ignorant. So what? The learning curve for most people (in terms of relationships) is insanely, stupidly long...do you have ten years to invest in a f~ck-up who will EVENTUALLY get things right?

Jackie Malfoy
I am sorry that happen to you,But if he lefted you for a girl I would not count him as a friend.Friends never leave other friends.Anyway if you want to chat pm me anytime ok?JM

Ock
Thank you all for your kind words and advice.

It has helped smile

Arsenal
I don't think people should meet people that they've met online. I wouldn't want to meet any of you psychos!

fever red
Damn, tomorrows gonna be a BAD day for you, then. We all plan to come over.

Arsenal
Alright thanks, that gives me some time to board up the windows and doors.

fever red
And order pizza! It's not a party unless it's held in a boarded-up building, and has lots of pizza.

Arsenal
No pizza for you!

fever red
Oh...
M'kay, I'll stick with the sushi, then.

Ock
SPAM mad stick out tongue wink

Arsenal
Spam this! *takes out lightsaber*

fever red
This is so cool. I love planning parties.

Arsenal, how many matresses do you think you can haul out of the local dump? We'll need them to convert your room into a mosh pit.

Raven Guardia
Thats horrible sad cry.....He might see through his GF antics and realize what he did. Sometimes people can manipulate others in to doing things, and when we ask why they betray us they cant answer because of whats going in reality. Hopefully he wake and smell the coffee before its to late.

Arsenal
10 at least. You can have the flea infested one.

fever red
Oh, cool, by the time I've left, it'll have bedbugs, too!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.