Why Cat got suspended

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@t
Slipknot made a thread about so I thought 'Why not?'

This actually happened last year before school ended (still holidays)

It was because that @sshole science teacher of mine said that the Evil Dead movies sucked and everybody involved with them should be killed.

So I leapt out of my chair and screamed "You better shut the **** up if you want to live Fat Boy!"

It was worth it, no one bad-mouths The Evil Dead movies, Bruce Campbell and Sam Raimi while I'm around!

Ronny
ILL KILL THE FAT MOTHER ****ER WHO SAID THAT mad MORON

eggmayo
As I already said, somewat more calmly than Ronny... 'fill his science room with gas, and light a match, before I do'

R0B
You got suspended for talking. I hit a teacher in the head with an eraser before and I didnt get suspended

Alpha Centauri
While your teacher is apparently a moron, you threatened his life directly so suspension seems somewhat conceiveable.

-AC

eggmayo
I threw a pen and it hit one in the head, she didnt even find out who it was smokin'

BlackC@t
Do not worry people, on the last day of school I slipped poison into his coffee smile

That'll teach the b@stard! mad

R0B
So you killed him?

eggmayo
Would she tell us?

42Bardock
maybe

BlackC@t
Guys I'd love to tell you but I'm on the run from the law erm

eggmayo
Whats his name so I can go kill him a bit more?

42Bardock
Evil Dead was a pretty bad movie though

R0B
So your running around with your computer?

eggmayo
*slaps*

Its better than what she'll do to you.

Ronny
i got suspened two days in a row for talking back to a teacher roll eyes (sarcastic)

one day i got suspened for telling a teacher to 'shut up you dont know what your talking about" and the day i got back the same teacher sent me to the pricipals offece for rufusing to say accept an apology from to some basterd who squeezed my boob and then the principle told me i wasnt aloud at school for the next three days blink

42Bardock
oh well Michael Myers and Jason Voorhees are after me already so what can happen

eggmayo
The Evil Dead fans can catch you?

42Bardock
This would be pretty bad, if they get me what would be less painful saying it sucked or telling them I never saw it?

eggmayo
Say you never saw it, then we'll just tie you to a chair and make you watch the trilogy until you say you love them.

42Bardock
I can say that now. Is it any good?

eggmayo
Bloody brilliant.

42Bardock
Thats good I never saw any good zombie movie ever

BlackC@t
You better hope they find you before I do!!!!!!!! furious

42Bardock
Nah those guys are scary the only one I really don't want to meet anymore than those two is probably Two-Face

eggmayo
Two-Face?

Who the hell is two face?

42Bardock
A Batman Villain, He is one sick ****

eggmayo
Is he the guy that killed Bruce Waynes parents?

BlackC@t
If you don't like The Evil Dead movies then you're not much better.

42Bardock
Noh he is the guy with half a good-face and one ****ed up, and he tortured some guy non stop for 2 days he's well a sadist I'd say.

And I am better than the guy who killed Brucies Parents mad

BlackC@t
Not if you don't like The Evil Dead movies whistle

Jackie Malfoy
I thought you told this story aready?JM

Imperial_Samura
Evil Dead is great. Can't say I was ever suspended. The teachers liked me, although I did talk to much during class, and there was the whole dice gaming in English... hehehe, ah, the memories.

Nienna
I've never seen it, never even heard of it before this, therefore, watch me care: no expression

No ones been suspended from my school, everyone's good here happy Although the choir teacher's a bit psycho, he wants us to insult him, so we're always like "YOU'RE SO FRIGGIN PATHETIC!!" and he likes it... dontgetit

Mmph, anyways, even if I am not entirely a "good girl", I don't believe that was the right thing to say to your science teacher. blink Yah I know, that was a pretty big insult on his part, but live with it. Not everyone's gonna agree with you 24/7.

shock Oh my God, do I see a large post? eek! I'm so proud of myself smart

BlackC@t
Well you must care to post here smile

Imperial Samura: Goody-good...

SlipknoT
No, No it wasnt

BlackC@t
yes

The Tired Hiker
I like Evil Dead, I luuuuuuuuv, Army Of Darkness. Best movie.

BlackC@t
I know! eek!

eggmayo
I own the DVD boxset. Bitches.

42Bardock
I own the meaning of life by Monty Python

Alpha Centauri
"If you don't like The Evil Dead movies then you're not much better."

That's like me saying if everyone doesn't love the first Matrix then they are shit.

Pointless.

-AC

42Bardock
Yeah, especially because The Matrix was not that good after all

eggmayo
I own the Monty Python boxset too. stick out tongue

42Bardock
but but but, I own, I own well no box sets cry

Alpha Centauri
"Yeah, especially because The Matrix was not that good after all"

That's your opinion. Which is exactly my point.

-AC

42Bardock
I agree with you big grin

BlackC@t
Yeah, well I'm getting the DVD boxed Set in February! stick out tongue

Darth Revan
And then there's the time when you were singing Lateralus in class and the teacher told you to stop and several minutes later you jumped up and yelled "T1TTY!" hysterical

I can't get over that one for some reason Happy Dance

Ronny
embarrasment yes that was much fun laughing out loud

BlackC@t
blink Golly...

Ronny
im a trouble maker love

BlackC@t
Me too evil face

Ronny
right on raver

Frosty Beverage
oh, ok.

BlackC@t
laughing

Well I'm glad you understand, Frosty smile

eggmayo
Did you actually poison the guy?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.