Who hates Finals?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Soth
I just got done w/ finals week @ high school, and man do they suck. I mean, this week I had finals for Geometry, U.S. History, Physics, Business Law, Japanese, and English! They must be stopped!!!!!

Clovie
sad sowwie

Dazzler619
I sucked at finals.DAMN IT!!!!

Tptmanno1
ALL MUST DIE!!!
God Damn Finals!

Raven Guardia
well, I dont like finals except for History Finals they can be enjoyable stick out tongue..and chem stick out tongue

Morning_Glory
im not in highschool anymore - and I have my BS in computer Science - so im all set with finals ..yuck

Imperial_Samura
Some "finals" are ok, and its nice to be done with them, although I would have preferred an assessment based system then just a bunch of tests.

s|m
finals... fear

Jackie Malfoy
Mined had not started yet but yea I hate them very much.I am not looking forward to them at all.JM

Nienna
Most finals suck except for Spanish--I got 100% smart

the rest I got in the 80% range sad

Angie79
Exams... sick I'm in my second year of veterinary medicine.

Never had high school finals. Never went to high school.

Snipes
i only have 30 more weeks of school left, then schoolie and then uni or tafe or something else.

im gonna miss school. will only get to see my pals on fridays-sundays.

and maybe the odd drink and the local pub after work sometimes.

schools the only time your with your mates allday, and ive only got 30 more weeks sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.