Mega Man X CM 4 GC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ssj4goku
Hey every one I have played Mega Man X command mission for the game cube and i am in a bit of a rut i am haveing trouble with six tails cause my level is low but i am at level 40 and the book says you have to be at 55 to stand a chance can any one help me out send me a code by gameshark to me for quick exp my computer is down so i am at a library and they wont let me into any game sites.

dave123
hope that helps big grin

ssj4goku
thanks now i just need codes to qain lots of experience every battle and i know where to get them i just cant get there go to gameshark.com under game cube andcut and paste those codes for me please that will be of great help

dave123
don't think they exist confused

ssj4goku
is that from the code breaker web site www.codebreaker.com www.gameshark.com www.gamefaqs.com one of those has to have them please one more time for me i really appreciate the codes you have provided me so far i really do but i really need those codes

dave123
from gamefaqs:

from code breaker
but it looks like a PS2 site to me erm

ssj4goku
did you get them from under game cube

dave123
on the side bar it just has PS2, PSone, GBA, GBC and DC confused

ssj4goku
ok gbc is game cube

dave123
gbc is game boy colour

ssj4goku
i figured thsat out when i got home lol oh well try this www.proactionreplay.com

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.