What would you change?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crying-freeman
If there is one thing about your body/personality you could change what would it been and why?

drunk_nazgul
I only get to pick one?
I would change my glued-up mind. It's like, stuck or something.

dean7879
nothin...im perfick cool

joke....i dunno what i would change...im happy enough

Clovie
EVERYTHING.

strarting from attitude

Jackie Malfoy
My nose it is so long and does not match my face.Everything else is fine.JM

BlackC@t
I look stunning and I feel stunning!

But I'd probably try to make myself a little happier. But with the people in my life, we all know that's not going to happen...

Imperial_Samura
I am a God among men. Really. I am quite happy with myself actually, though if I had to change something, if I was forced to change something, my hair it would be. Totally impossible it is.

§pearhead
a bit more of a natural tan...sure, sounds good confused

Fearnix
I would love to be able to change every thing about myself .

BlackC@t
I would only change my family.

Fearnix
into cute little bunny's?

Nienna
The only attitude change you need is that you need to realise that everyone cares about you and no one hates you. yes yes

For me, I wouldn't change how I look, I'm just as good as I'm gonna get. diva

But my attitude sucks. I'm so narcissistic now, I'm so stuck-up now, I guess it might come with being prep/popular at my school. erm

laughing

Fearnix
A real narcissistic?

Or do you think your narcissistic??

fever red
More disclipine, more determination.

Dazzler619
My nose. I think it's too wide and big embarrasment

Raven Guardia
I would change my emotions I'm to god damn emotional. I get angry easy and I get hurt easy. It sucks sad then people ask me whats wrong I dont wanna talk then they get upset which upsets me even more.

s|m
what would i change?
tough question... i'd like to change the fact that i was born no expression

Angie79
Who doesn't? no expression

Personality-wise I wouldn't want to change anything. I'm not the nicest, most laid-back person around, but if I changed something I wouldn't be me anymore. On a superficial level, I wouldn't mind if I was a little shorter. Like, maybe 6'. But I'm not complaining.

42Bardock
MY penis 20 inches is just too long, nah I'm kidding.
I want to be more Batman -like who doesn'T though

Loving_Daniel11
Either my big ass or perverted mind..but I enjoy being perverted so, Id mostly choose the first one.

Napalm
I would make my self stronger through genetic enhancement

Nienna
I think I am.

Silver Stardust
I wish I weren't so shy.

pinsleepe
I want to be taller! TALLER TALLER TALLER! I'm 5'7 and I'm the shortest one of my family no expression

Silver Stardust
You're taller than I am sad

pinsleepe
But I want to be even taller eek!

Black Dragon
Silver Stardust...Hi, not to be rude, but you have a creepy sig. The model has pretty eyes, but the yellow thing...*shivers*

pinsleepe
What a nice comment roll eyes (sarcastic)

Black Dragon
Aww, well do you want my comment on your sig?
Is that Beevis and butthead? laughing out loud

pinsleepe
What are you laughing at? It's my fave sig made by the best KMC sig maker - VenomFAN mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.