Metroid Prime 2 Echos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ssj4goku
i need any and all metroid fans help i am having a bit of a problem with the bosst gaurdian can any one give me sometips on how to beat it

dave123
Hmm... I'm gonna make a "Help Thread"... when I get back happy

Morridini
Hmm, the Boost Guardian, who I consider the hardest boss in the game. First off, u can scan him while he dies so at the moment the fight starts try shooting two super missiles at him. Then when he is a ball just jump around or roll around as a ball. Whenever some of the little ones comes kill them to get health. Shoot/bomb him so that he takes shape, and then fire super missiles at him. Do that a couple of times and he should die. Remember to scan him while he dies.

Tex
The boost guardian is the hardest most annoying boss.

Yeah, when he goes into ball mode its better to just keep jumping than trying to avoid him in morph ball mode.

It took me about 12 tries before I finally beat him.

This is a pretty good guide that I found:
http://www.1up.com/do/feature?pager.offset=1&cId=3136653

Robo-Chocobo
where is the love for this awsome game. damn you halo 2 qand GTAmessedA

Tex
MPII is for more distinguished gamers such as you and I! euro

JKozzy
www.gamefaqs.com

AND there's already a MPII thread.

Indeed it is cool

Robo-Chocobo
ho-ho my evil twin indeed.

ssj4goku
well as far i as th@t goes i @M @ very distinguished pl@yer my self

inglet
plz help me i need to know the location of the power bomb. for without it i cannot advance so help! mad

inglet
mabye i was a bit to blunt sorry about my last post

shadow12
Originally posted by inglet
plz help me i need to know the location of the power bomb. for without it i cannot advance so help! mad
u mean the power bomb guardian he in the the fortress after u beat the sider ball gaurdian

dark1365
Originally posted by dave123
Hmm... I'm gonna make a "Help Thread"... when I get back happy
Dave, you don't even need to do that. Just tell everyone who yells for help to go onto GameFAQs.com. They have guides for even the most obscene game there is.

irethancalime16
I really need some help. I am in the room called Vault, and I just got the screw attack. I can't get to the door to get out. I did once, and I don't remember how I did it, and then the next room, is called The Grand Abyss, and I can't figure out how to get to the other side. Can somebody please help me?!
btw I will delete this post if I can't find anything at GameFAQs.com. Thanks

shadow12
i beat the game so pm me if anyone needs help

irethancalime16
thanks yeah i got it now. stick around though incase i need you again lol

RoyMC
Originally posted by Morridini
Hmm, the Boost Guardian, who I consider the hardest boss in the game. First off, u can scan him while he dies so at the moment the fight starts try shooting two super missiles at him. Then when he is a ball just jump around or roll around as a ball. Whenever some of the little ones comes kill them to get health. Shoot/bomb him so that he takes shape, and then fire super missiles at him. Do that a couple of times and he should die. Remember to scan him while he dies.

ah shut up (mumbling) THE HARDEST BOSS EVER IS THE LAST ONE DAMMIT I WANNA THROW HIS A S S OUT THE WINDOW!

RoyMC
holy shit its thunder fox!

irethancalime16
omg i know i cant beat him and its pissing me off

RoyMC
i know the b a s t a r d looks like a massive buldog doent he?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.