Evangel's Amalgam Tournament Announcement [Sign-Up]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Evangel94

Quick Freeze

Khellendros
I'm in.

Deadpool909
Dr.Nightquaker

Nightcrawler-Teleportation/Speed
Avalanche-Powers
Dr.Doom-Skills/Strength/Armor/Hyper-Inventionious Mind/Battle Suit-Body Armor-Force Field-Flight-Blasters-Laser Beam-Tractor Beam-Lightning Beam-Electric Touch-Disruptor Beam-Neuro Neutralizer-Molecular Expander-Chronal Deccelerator-Pain Inducers-Sensors-Communicators-Computers-Air Supply-Life Support/Magic Trainings from Dr.Strange-Crimsom Bands of Cyttorak-Dimension Travel-Eldritch Bolts-Eldritch Shield-Summoning

Ok there

Evangel94
You cannot draft yet. This is only the sign up.

Deadpool909
oh ok then i want signed up

norrin radd

Quick Freeze
yeah me too. . .but it says january 14. . .

Khellendros
Lets just assume she meant Sunday the 16th.

Quick Freeze
ok sad embarrasment

Quick Freeze
once sombody uses a hero in their amalgam, can someone else use that same hero in their amalgam?

Krissy Von Doom
What if some people use the same two characters? I'm sure Flash's speed force abilities will be popular big grin

Evangel94
Once a character has been drafted you can no longer choose that character. There are different Flashes however. So you must point out which flash you want and provide a link to a bio of that particular character.

Evangel94
No, you cannot use the same character.

Evangel94
Although you don't get to choose yet, you do not describe your character as you just did.

List your character like this for example:

Dr. Nightquaker

Nightcrawler - Powers
Avalanche - Powers
Dr. Doom - Mind/Body/Equipment

You must make sure you specify which body and mind you are using for your amalgam.

Any strategy or specific equipment you plan on using in your strategy must be listed in your write-up.

long pig
jesus...too many rules ..i hate following rules...ill just watch!: ) deadpool make me proud with doom!

Evangel94
Unfortunately Paola doesn't want two tournaments to go on at the same time. So I must cancel my tournament.

norrin radd

ScarletSpider
I think you may already have a better turn out than the other one, mine, going on. If you so wish, along with those who would participate in mine, we can just cancel that, because it's nothing that hasn't been done before.

Quick Freeze
OOOOOOOOOOOR. . . . how about we use the amalgams that we create in this thread, and put them on the teams we create in scarlet's thread! Happy Dance beer ninja pirate rock mobile zorro alien

norrin radd

Quick Freeze
but i wanna play nowwwwwwwww sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.