Worst BTH???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OB1-adobe
Now that we are up to 65, what would you guys believe to be the worst BTH pic so far?

I am at a cross between that pic of that green triangle shaped doodad that was on a vehicle that supposedly symbolized "the direction that the galaxy was heading", or that stupid one of an old man, and I think he had long beird and was holding a gun. Or something like that, wasn't a very memorable one.

You know, the pics that made you shake your head and contemplate why you paid for Hyperspace

Solar Flare
With only 5 BTH's left this thread wont last long, and to me this is pointless. I don't really care what the worst bth would look like.

Echuu
agreed. I have ownly seen a few bth(cuz i joined in december) but i think that the last 5 will be the best.

bilbofett
Why do you say only 5 left? I thought they ran right up until release....

And the worst BTH has to be 'The Inanimate Carbon Rod'!!!!!!!!!!

Anakin2Vader
^^ yeah i still dont really know what that Inanimate rod thing was all about

Darth_Decimator
after reading this thread i went back through and had a look at past behind the helmets and i saw that bth 34, anakin is being suspended from wires, now is it just me or is that anakin from attack of the clones ? notice no long hair and no gloved arm, what gives ? i apologise if this has been disscussed before, im sure it has as this is an old bth one that was released before i joined kmc big grin

Jedi Priestess
Without a doubt. yes

.:Darth Dave:.
I can't Say cos i don't belong to Hyperspace; to me its a corporate scam. Also good mornin' everyone.(its 10:30pm here)

DD Out.

Bartman99
na that anthony daniels one is like ****STYLE
the current one is as good as a shit in your face as well...

jango fatt
spam_lasersmokestarwarsvelho

OB1-adobe
Which one was the inaminate carbon rod? What did it look like?

Jedi Priestess
Like a metal stick. laughing

Sadako of Girth
I seem to remember an episode of The Simpsons where Homer was expecting to get the 'Employee of the month award', at A time where everyone in the entire plant had been awarded it, and Homer was almost certain to get it out of sheer logic of progression...
Then they awarded it to:

An inanimate carbon rod........

Was the BTH a Fox in-joke reference to that maybe....?

Stunrun
lets hope the last 5 make up for a few of those dumb onesyes

we can only dream for these:

bth 66: Anakin V Mace
bth 67: Yoda V Palps
bth 68: Grievous
bth 69: Mace V Palps
bth 70: Anakin falling into lava

plz Lucas, let the BTH series go out with a bang!

bilbofett
You are correct. This shot was from a rehearsal before ROTS started filming. I dont know why he was in the AOTC costume (maybe it wasnt finished, maybe they didnt want to risk getting it torn just for a rehearsal) but for whatever reason it still sucked because it was a rehearsal shot. But it was redeemed in the fact that Hayden was in it!!!!

And I forgot about that Simpson's episode!!! LOLOL!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.