Shrek 3 and 4!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

angelsflame265
Alright I know why they did a 2nd Shrek movie. . . and i'm glad it turned out as good as it did, but a third and fourth one! Too much

lil bitchiness
Oh what the hell?

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/news/comments/?entryid=136821

Those money hungry blood sucking bastards!! Why oh why destroy such an original movie??

KillTheLight
This news does not suprise me one bit .

TheFilmProphet
When your film hits #3 on the all-time domestic box office list you tend to be VERY willing to make a sequel to your film.

lucasfilm
yeah, i heard about this last year or the year before. i just searched under "shrek" on imdb for some posters and stuff, and found out, kinda a cool idea but yeah.. not four

angelsflame265
I can see what they can do for 3

They have kids
Something happens to kids (like they get kiddnaped or something)
Shrek, Donkey and Puss go save them

But what would they do for 4?

KillTheLight
who knows maybe their kids will have kids and something will happen to them.

Angie79
Man, this blows! mad

Napalm
As long as they dont make three and four suck I like the idea

Morning_Glory
no more shrek movies

JKozzy
They announced they were making Shreks 3 and 4 even before the second one was out in theaters. Old news...

Storm
Bastards miffed

Drifter101
christ, havent they ruined enough great movies

maggozi
I LOVE the shrek movie's mostly the 2nd 1. It was sooo sad at the end, when prince charming and Fiona kissed, I thought there was no chance, then I was so happy when she kicked his fat face! The ending music ( I need a hero) got my adrenaline going so badly too! Happy Dance

pinkcabbage
if they wanna make more shrek movies then go ahead but they gotta be prepared for criticism coz if they dont live up to the humour of the 1st to it will wreck the movies coz theres only so much they can do..

smile

Ronny
i can see a three but a four? nooo

forumcrew
yes

john cleese is confirmed to be back along with mike myers, cameron diaz, eddie murphey, antonia banderas, and sara jessica parker is rumoured to be involved

angelsflame265
I wonder what sara jessica parker could play in this? a cat for puss maybe smile

Solo
Word. I don't really need to type at all anymore. I just need to type word, continuously.

angelsflame265
yeah 'word' has so much meaning o_O

KidRock
IF the 2nd one was good why are you all freaking out that they will ruin the series? You all freak out a little to much.. wait until they release the movie...

JKozzy
I see no problem with making more sequels at all. As long as the first one was a success, their main idea was to make the movies into one large fairytale, spanning four movies. It's not like they're taking a movie from the 50s and making a direct sequel to it... this is the modern day and age... the second one was a success, so I don't understand all the negative "They're ruining such an original movie!" It's an original series of movies...

BENITO
they better not make it the 2nd one was the werst film I've ever seen and I've seen cheap sci-fi movies

Lydia_J
Well the second one was very good and funny so i see no reason why another two would be any worse, but a forth one seems a bit stupid at leats the third one seems to have a sensible storyline

yerssot
yeah, making a fourth could be cocky
but I don't see what can go wrong with a third, especially if Puss will return big grin

Darth_Big_Boy
I still haven't sen part 2 confused

yerssot
DBB... really, you have to see it! it's so much better than the first!

kanis
alien I think it is areally bad idea to make more shrek movies I mean the second and first ones were funny, but they were just copying things from other films for humorous purposes.

genius
Its just pointless making a fourth cause a 3rd is even pushing it!
Btw. when you search it on imdb the confirmed cast includes Justin Timberlake so personally I think its already ruined!

kanis
alien I've read that the third shrek movie will be about king arthur and the knights of the round table and have prince charming returning in it.

jerlark386
I never knew prince charming had anything to with king arthur, but ofcourse this a shattered fairytale.

b-dan
its the end of the world my friends as we know it!!

yerssot
Originally posted by genius
Its just pointless making a fourth cause a 3rd is even pushing it!
Btw. when you search it on imdb the confirmed cast includes Justin Timberlake so personally I think its already ruined!
isn't he already in Shrek 2? I mean, when Fiona looks up when she's on her bed, there's a poster of "Knight Timberlake" or something like that, no?

ladygrim
yeah its meant to be

slim_thug
in shrek two shrek joins the knigts of the round table and in shrek 4 it shows how shrek came to live in the swamp

katie_girl09
If you ask me, the only reason they are making more Shrek movies is so that they can ride off the success of the previous two. I mean seriously, I read what this 3rd one is gonna be about and it sounds convoluted at best. And don't even get me started about a 4th one! Why do we care about Shrek's past??? Jeez! When will Hollywood stop milking for goodness sakes?!

Barker
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0413267/

Plot Outline: When Fiona's dad dies Shrek is supposed to take the crown but Shrek doesn't want the responsibility. So Shrek, Fiona, Donkey and Puss look for a new King. And so far King Arthur is the best they have.

erm

katie_girl09
Originally posted by Barker
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0413267/

Plot Outline: When Fiona's dad dies Shrek is supposed to take the crown but Shrek doesn't want the responsibility. So Shrek, Fiona, Donkey and Puss look for a new King. And so far King Arthur is the best they have.

erm
Yeah I know. It sounds really weak if you ask me!

Susan-Storm
Armgedon is coming :scared:

RUN FOR YOUR LIVES.

a second one i am okay with..But a 3RD...4TH..I am oppalled..once more i say that without knowing what that means..and the plot is sickening if you ask me sick

katie_girl09
Yeah. I don't know why they can't just leave things be in Hollywood. If you ask me they were even pushing it with part two (even though it was good). They should quit while they are ahead and while the novelty of Shrek hasn't worn off...

faille
You never know, Sure pretty much all videos who go a third/4th round turn out much worse then the others but someone has to break it! ... right?

coolmovies
I think the donkey will get married in the thired movie . I hope they never make number 4

Ultraman Baltan
One was good. Two was absolutely fan-freaking-tastic. Three may be alright. Four? NO!

drewbiefan
Oh i did not know another was coming out. I never particuarly liked the second moive though.:P

Kayne Archeron
not just a 3, but a 4????? i'm starting to get a little worried about DreamWorks...

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Kayne Archeron
not just a 3, but a 4????? i'm starting to get a little worried about DreamWorks... Actually, there's a 5th one going into pre-production as we speak. It's supposed to be out in 2013.

And, Shrek 3 sucks.

yungz22
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Actually, there's a 5th one going into pre-production as we speak. It's supposed to be out in 2013.

And, Shrek 3 sucks.

ur not lying it wasnt even funny i didnt even get to chuckle at least because the jokes were so corny

ADarksideJedi
Movie directors make a third or even fourth for alot of movies.And most of those movies suck so bad.That your feelings for the first and second one goes away.
I did not see "Shrek three" but I heard that it was pretty bad.It did however get more stars then pirate three.I think they should stop at Pirate three and never ever make anymore.
Like Strek it would ruin it.jm

aaronspirit
Shrek 3 is the worst Shrek film so far! mad
A 4Th Shrek...Everyone is wacko !!!

tonylenk
i love shrek but 3 was a bit of a let down

Da Joker
They need to stop with the Shrek movies...it should've stopped at 2 and that's where they should've had their babies as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.