Hottest Ppl U Know!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

iluvpippin
omg theres this guy at my school, hes 18 (so he says) but hes still in yr 11, and he is sosooooooooo hot! whenever i see him im like ooooh, so hot! an once i had my mouth open an starin at him an he turned around and looked at me an im like crap! well i swore but i wont right now. um, god hes soooo hot! hes black and he looks like hed be famouse. an when he found out i waz in yr 9 hes like 'ur in yr 9 i thought u were in yr 11! nah i cant go there!' an im like nooooooooo! but im still gonna try!

Orlando Bloom03
Ummmm..........Orlando Bloom and Johnny Depp.......Well I don't know them soooo I would have to say this guy in my class he's 14 and REALLY HOT!!!! smokin'

iluvpippin
oooh, a hot guy my age.....but my guy...his names aliyus but i rilly dont know how to spell it, its like alias the show, but the a at the start is pronounced like aaliyah! omg....soooo hot!

$¥®€Ñ
ME........

But if I can't say that, then I'll say my boyf...... he's black, and he's 24, and I'm only 19..... so crap to the age thing, if he likes you (which I reckon he does) then he'll let you know wink

$¥®€Ñ
Maybe itz coz ur not 16 yet?

iluvpippin
r u talkin to me about my black guy? coz i dont mean 2 b up myself or anythin but he seems to like me by tha way he always looks @ me an smiles at me *melting in his smile* an tha stuff he says to me! but um...oooh so hot! but like, 4 years, i was sorta like, until im outa skool im not goin out wit any1 whos older than 3 yrs than me, unless i rilly like him, an i do! i get buttaflies in me tummy when i talk to him (i know it sounds like some gay teenage crush, but he's soooooooooo hot!)

spookey
well i have met some ppl who are hot!!!! But i wont mention their names..........would i date them..........hell yes.........

iluvpippin
i loooove hot ppl! theres this 17 yr old whos sooooo hot an so muscly, him an me r good friends an hes so cool, but hes goin back to england (where he came from) this thursday! noooo! an also my best friends bro...sooo hot!

$¥®€Ñ
Pippin? Go for it girl, I knew he must like you when he said, "year 9? I can't go there". As if he would definitely date you if you were older...... just don't remind him of your age, flirt like crazy and he WILL succumb, and by the time he realises what he's doing it'll be too late anyway...... devil

Clovie
hot guys.... happy
hmmm....... *tries to remind herself someone really hot*
there was one guy in my school... love

iluvpippin
but um, hes got a g/f! (as he shoul) an he dont seem like tha guy whod cheat on a g/f at all, but he like said that to me an hes like do u have an olda sista an im like yeah shes turnin 18 an hes friends like chick ching! but that was before he told me he was turnin 18, which is why i dont beleive him coz hes in yr 11! if he got kept down it would just be for 1 yr, unless hes realllllly dumb but i know a rilly dumb guy who ALWAYS waggs an he neva gets kept down! so hed have to like not even know 1 times 1 or sometin!

spookey
hey i used to say to the guys i flirted with...........babe promise me in a couple of weeks you want fall in love me...........i said that to a guy the other day he said...............i'm sorry i cant promise that.....so i htink i'll notch up the flirting

Orlando Bloom03
Orlando........

iluvpippin
spookey, i dont get that! u want him to fall in luv or u dont?

spookey
hahaha its just a saying............but i was kinda just saying to him its fun to flirt but my love is off the rails

iluvpippin
oooh, i wish i had as boyfriend, havnt had one since sep last yr an he was wikid! i still luv him as a friend! we went out for 4 months which is pretty long 4 year 8!

Orlando Bloom03
!!!!!!Orlando!!!!!!!

spookey
hahaah i havent had a fella for ages............i have my sites on someone special so watch this space

Orlando Bloom03
^White Lady?

spookey
yes its me...........long story i left and now im back with a new name......

Clovie
shifty

Orlando Bloom03
Look at my avy and you shall see.............Orlando Bloom staring back at thee!!!

iluvpippin
lol, yah, rhyming!

total metalhead
Amy Belucci...she is beyond hot. shes beyond any word.

spookey
amy who..............?

total metalhead
Belucci. this girl i use to be friends with.

spookey
oh okay..........her now i know hahhahaa

iluvpippin
well what haoppened 2 her, y rnt u friends?

muse5
well i am pretty hot myself.. just kidding... there are a few guys at my school that are hot, but they are in the minority, there is a guy that was in the guitar shop that i take lessons from that looked like orlando bloom, i almost walked into a wall looking at him... HOT

Michael Myers 1
this girl that walks home with me........amazing and funny.\ and bug honkers! i got her to flash me..only witht he bra but tis half way!

SweetNsouR
biesbol pualie is very gorgeous

iluvpippin
whoo's biesbol paulie?

spookey
i was just thinking that

iluvpippin
same!

Daedalus
*flexes*

iluvpippin
why?

iluvpippin
oh i get it! sorry, took me a while! sexc!

Daedalus
big grin

spookey
flexes...............im lost

iluvpippin
so hoooooot! once this guy was like 'look at my tan' an he rolls up his shirt sleeve an i was starin at his muscles, so was my best friend an after like 20 secs we both looked at each other an i go to her 'did you blowdry your hair?' and at EXACTLY the same time she goes 'did you call me last night?' it was sooo funny! i loooorve muscles!

spookey
ow muscles hate them.....ew

iluvpippin
what? why? i mean i hate heaps, but a few is like..drool!

spookey
i would rather snuggle up to a nice normal looking guy then some beefcake

iluvpippin
no, what i like is when u can see the guys boobs....drool, and like a few muscles on their arms. not too easy to notice but when they flex its like.....oh man i want u bad!

spookey
hahah............i like them to have californian looks.......you know sunkissed hair baby blue eyes and a huge smile...........the all american boy

iluvpippin
oh yeah! i luuuuuuv black guys!!!! so hot! like the guy i know! mmmm!

iluvpippin
and i lurve a 6 pak!

spookey
seeim not into that.......but i dont like them fat........no way

iluvpippin
nah i know what ya mean! like, ive neva gone out wit a guy wit muscles or anythin coz none of tha guys my age have em, but i cant wait till im like 17 or sometin an all da guys are muscly ill be like omg i luv u!

Daedalus
I'm flexing it up....

iluvpippin
o u know that turns me on boy!

Daedalus
crazy

Daedalus
"boy"?

iluvpippin
man then! whatever tickles ur fancies! (is that the right saying?)

spookey
hahahah at sol face..............sol is such a cutie............but shhhhh is wife might see me............

spookey
hahah sol your a boy know hahhahahaa..........im sorry sol my lord

Daedalus
I'm not a "boy".

spookey
no he is not a boy.........he is very nice young man........not a boy no siree............are you a boy solie

Daedalus
What are you after... shifty

spookey
moi......me.........nothing............... angel

Daedalus
Nah, of course not....

spookey
im not honest.........i have a bad cough....

Daedalus
So do I.

saucybird007
The hottest people i know, erm.............

to many to mention stick out tongue

but a few to start with would be..
Sol, Keith, Andrew, Scott, Ian, Matt, Gemma, Kerry, Jithra, Janie, Jeremy, Michael, Heidi and loads more

iluvpippin
well because i insulted him ill have 2 say daedalus!

spookey
hahaha...........good choice

iluvpippin
im full of good choices!

saucybird007
oh i forgot you spookey messed

spookey is hot too!

spookey
yes well solie is a babe but his wife is a gansta chick so be very carefull.................

iluvpippin
who's solie?

spookey
hahha ty your hot too........ahem when is the wedding SB

spookey
solie is sir dead a lot or deadalus.............

saucybird007
i dont think he loves me anymore sad

He keeps saying i hate him.

iluvpippin
well i betta watch my back then!

iluvpippin
sad poor sb!

spookey
awwww Sb no way he is a fool..............i know i flirt with him but thats just to ease my boredum.............and to keep the newbies off him...he asked u to marry him.........

iluvpippin
sings *here comes the bride...*

saucybird007
he doesnt love me anymore *cries*

iluvpippin
want a chocolate? im sellin some 4 school! u can have a freddo or a caramello. for free!

spookey
aww..............gives tissues and vodka...........plus some other stuff.......lets string him up SB.......it'll be fun but we need the gansta chick her aswell

Daedalus
Interesting conversation here...

saucybird007
sad no, i dont want to. Im just going to sit here and be grumpy. sad

iluvpippin
we can have a girls night out!

spookey
ommm solie you upset chellie that aint nice.........she knows the mafia..........wink

saucybird007
you live in australia!!! laughing out loud Nice try though.

iluvpippin
i dont think hes here no more!

Daedalus
Why you grumpy chelle?

saucybird007
i upset him too though. its not just him.

saucybird007
because i am stick out tongue

Daedalus
I'm fine, just very ill sad

iluvpippin
i can get transported by bird! the fastest transportation ever!

iluvpippin
poor daedalus! want me to fix u up?

Daedalus
Define, "fix me up"... What the f**k?

iluvpippin
make you better...

spookey
hahaha pippin he wifey to be is there and your asking that.........sb get the mafia quick............all sol and chell make up pleaseeee you two are so cute.........and i bought my bloody dress meh

Daedalus
I'm willing to make up, but I think Chelle is still mad at me...sad

iluvpippin
im just kiddin, u know that!

spookey
grrrr to late mafia on the way...........shakes head no one flirts with sloie not ever its not allowed............

saucybird007
im not mad at anyone.
iluvpippin, you can do what ever you like hun.
Spookey, thanks babe, you great

and Daedalus, i could never hate you. yeah you sometimes annoy me but who doesn't. I love you, i dont hate you. k?

iluvpippin
well then ill just have to run wont i!?! be back when all's safe!

saucybird007
laughing out loud it safe. im not going to kick your arse.... yet stick out tongue

iluvpippin
ok then. safe....for now

saucybird007
big grin

iluvpippin
panting and struggling for breath.

saucybird007
laughing out loud

iluvpippin
im k now....

saucybird007
cool. if Sol still wants to marry me, would you like to come to the wedding? laughing out loud

iluvpippin
can i b the maid of honour?

Daedalus
Of I course I still want to. stick out tongue

saucybird007
i spose i can have more than one laughing out loud

saucybird007
embarrasment

iluvpippin
then id be honoured to come...anyways, if not, id still luv to!

spookey
hey i like how she said not yet!!!!! hahahah

iluvpippin
who? sb?

saucybird007
laughing out loud spookey, you crack me up stick out tongue

i have 3 maid of honours now messed
i havent asked the other 2 yet though...
spookey would you like to be one?

I just need to ask Syren now.

spookey
yep...........but doesnt the bridemaids get to shag the groom before the wedding

Daedalus
*jumps on Chelle* love

saucybird007
shifty

pick someone HOT! Sol stick out tongue

saucybird007
eek! not here, theres ppl watching stick out tongue

Daedalus
big grin

saucybird007
I love you love

Daedalus
Let them watch....shifty

Daedalus
Love you too love

spookey
ew i dont want to see you to make out..............ewwwwwwwwwwww solie take her around the corner

saucybird007
laughing

iluvpippin
get a room!

Daedalus
You didn't complain last week.....stick out tongue

Daedalus
Lets have a foursome.

iluvpippin
things change.

saucybird007
i have a room shifty
infact, i have a whole house, the place is empty evil face

iluvpippin
can i come ova?

Daedalus
Empty huh? shifty

saucybird007
yeah sure you can. i have chocolate cake!!

and just for Sol, i have strawberry sauce wink

spookey
ew ew ew............(was that remark to me solie)

iluvpippin
oh chocolate cake thats gotta b my fav!

iluvpippin
infact, anything chocolate!

spookey
because if it was i did complain..............wink wink................and why a foresome..........acey dumped me

iluvpippin
ooooh.

saucybird007
aww spookey, acey isnt worth it if he doesnt love you smile

chocolate rocks rock

iluvpippin
no, definently not.

spookey
well acey was..........KOFMASTER..............but i do like someone on here but he will never know and its not solie

saucybird007
i dont care if it is honey. you can have him big grin

spookey
nah its not................i am staying well away from guys for a long time you want to see my fella he is so cute

iluvpippin
he's all yours!

saucybird007
aww. i never want sprogs!!
eek, no thank you!

spookey
was that to chelle.............

spookey
aww he is called brodie scott and i love him to bits

Daedalus
Brutal. I think I'll be leaving now.

saucybird007