Steroid testing in MLB...yea right

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESP07
I know that this probably belongs in the sports forum, but here it goes...has anyone seen the penalties for getting caught using steriods in baseball? 10 day suspension for the first offence, 30 days for the second, 60 days for the third, a year for the forth. What a load of B.S. We here in America really need to stop kissing the asses of our atheletes and hold them to the same sets of standards as us "regular" folks. Hell, if i'm caught ONCE using an illegal substance at my job I certainly dont need to worry about a suspension....my ass is in the unemployment line wondering how to feed my family. If I run someone down with my car, there is no such thing as probation...my broke ass goes straight to jail. What a load of SH$T.

WindDancer
Interesting topic ESP07 but the topic leans more to baseball (which I love) than to steroids in sports. I'll move it to the Sports forum. If you want to talk about Steroids in general maybe start a different thread.

Moving....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.