this is really the hottest guy ever...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

silentsuicide16
http://www.nt2099.com/cosplay/INTERVIEWS/01/page2a.jpg

Isn't he sooo hott???....drool and wets pants...

Fearnix
Is that one of the guy's from Malice Mizer?

Elektra_lover
Oh my Hideous

Fearnix
he is sexy tho.. droolio

but not the sexist

Morning_Glory
thats a guy?????erm

Fearnix
yes he is
he look's sexy in PVC and make up

silver_tears
Im a little disturbed confused

Morning_Glory
im not attracted

i like my man to look like a man

can dress like a chic if we are ALONE

Ronny
isnt that a girl confused

Morning_Glory
no

Ronny
then why is he wearing a skirt and make-up :shock

ooooh hes a goth..... embarrasment never mind then

SlipknoT
Thats a chick

Morning_Glory
im confused

SlipknoT
If thats a guy I'm personally going to throw a chicken bottle at him

Raven Guardia
your not alone no expression

DeNiro
THATS A GUY eek!

Darth Revan
Kids kids kids, that's one of the guys from Malice Mizer, a Japanese rock band. If you want, you can go look at Alana's (aka SilverStardust) web page (under-the-gun.org or .com or something stick out tongue it's in her profile) and see for yourself. diva

EDIT: Oops, apparently you can't use different layouts on her site anymore. Or if you can I can't figure out how. So nevermind.

Clovie
exactly what i thought blink

Imperial_Samura
blink No really sure he is deserving of "hottest guy ever"... But each to there own...

eggmayo
Dude... that dude looks like a chick... and Fabians alive!

Loving_Daniel11
Beautiful :drool:

§pearhead
i was wondering that myself...

T.M
*sings*

Dude looks like a lady

misha
if youre gonna make a thread like this, at LEAST make it worthwile sweety roll eyes (sarcastic)

JToTheP
That is one ugly sob, just like MANY of Hollywood's failed fads! sick

silentsuicide16
yep that's mana...inlove

Fearnix
ahh thought so
i like Gackt more droolio

silentsuicide16
Hey the whole band dresses like women when they play that is why they area such a turn on. I mean, come on, it is so f*cking sexy for guys to wear dresses....or maybe that is just me....huh? Anyways he is a size 1 and, I don't remember which member it is, but one of them got real breast implants....GAH!! I AM GOING TO RAPE THE PICTURE!!!

Angie79
I do think it's sexy when guys look girly, but the breast implant thing is just too much. erm sick

Fearnix
They are one of the reasons i used to wear dresses and stuff

Candy x
i dont think he looks much like a dude never mind sexy!

tinkerbell668
that image will haunt my dreams forever.....blink

§pearhead
Wait.

This thread isn't a joke?

that makes it funnier laughing out loud

R0B
Thats a guy? blink

Angie79
He's purty... love

no expression

R0B
Transvestite? erm

tinkerbell668
i dunno but freaking weird!!!! I like my guys to actually look like guys.....no offense!

Angie79
It's this whole thing in Japan. Entire bands dressed like women. And goth women at that. Really hot goth women. I dunno, I kinda like it. happy

But then, I like my guys to actually _be_ women. No offense. no expression

R0B
If I was in a band I could think of something thats way better to wear than what that dude in that pic is wearing no expression

Angie79
Good thing you don't live in Japan. no expression

R0B
Even if I did live in Japan, you wouldnt see me in that weird outfit no expression

Angie79
Shame. You'd look bootylicious. no expression

tinkerbell668
haha well people have different tastes i guess

R0B
Oh Im sure I would no expression

fever red
I'm horribly sad I don't live in Japan. I had a tranvestite man but he was a slag. Every woman in the Quarter had him.
__I love pretty men. I love handsome men. I want a man who likes to be both, and hopefully bi.
__But the breast implant thing is unappealing to me, in man or woman. I'm sorry, I think a boy chest with a a touch of natural plumpness is hot, but damn, natural is what it's all about, sexiness, IMO.

silentsuicide16
and for that i love you... big grin but yea the whole breast implants thing doesnt tickle my fancy at all...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.