AArgh!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

*SpunkiE*
Get this, i'm allowed to scab money from my parents if i like, wanna go out or something, or if i see something i like at the shops. But when i ask them for$20 for something i really really want, they wont give it to me unless i turn into Alice from the Brady bunch! They said i have to clean the whole house up, inside and out, and then theyll decide whether or not i'm worthy of recieving it. So i might not even get it at all!! Its so f****ed up! mad

SlipknoT
Then just tell them your going out and use the money they give you to go buy what you want

Morning_Glory
isnt that discipline?

*SpunkiE*
They wont let me out until i finish the house.

Yeah, but way too harsh...

SlipknoT
Become a drug dealer

Morning_Glory
its not that harsh - you are just spoiled

*SpunkiE*
Slip: Lol
Morn: I am not, u dont know me, i wouldnt mind if i had to do few jobs, but u should see the size of my house! And the mess it's in!

dragonpisces272
why dont you just shove the dust and junk quickly under the mat like what everybody else does?

42Bardock
Kill your parents and take the money.

dragonpisces272
no, now thats just mean yes

42Bardock
nah, its okay if its for a good reason, like buying something

dragonpisces272
it depends on what your buying...i just wanna know what it is big grin

42Bardock
well its worth 20$ so I think murder is reasonable

dragonpisces272
hm...probably. But I still wanna know what it is shifty

42Bardock
yea, tell us, now!!!

dragonpisces272
shes not on. I think its one of those stress reliever thingies where its all squishy and you can pop out the eyes!

42Bardock
THis sounds disgusting.
Possible though, she seems to need one big grin

dragonpisces272
wait, your probably thinking of other things stick out tongue

42Bardock
Nah, I am just thinking that sqishy things where you can pop out the eyes are disgusting

She could buy one of thos too, though shifty

dragonpisces272
for $20? stick out tongue

42Bardock
Never bought one, so well maybe shifty

dragonpisces272
you dont need to buy one stick out tongue

42Bardock
No actually I was aboot to offer her ... so she doesn't have to buy one shifty

dragonpisces272
uh...so whats the $20 for?? were back to the beginning stick out tongue. BTW, who's douglas adams?

42Bardock
Hmm I dunno, any ideas?

He's a British Author, rather great.
He wrote the Hitchhikers Guide and Dirk Gently's Holisit Detectives Agency.
He is hilariously great.
You should read something of him.

dragonpisces272
he looks...weird blink especially that one on the galaxy thing

42Bardock
He looks cool he is only the left side of that picture trhe Green thing is just some marketing thingy for the Radio Show

dragonpisces272
ok...so its about the galaxy? blink

42Bardock
No, its aboot Life, the Universe and Everything

Its a funny Science Fiction story, one of the best too.

dragonpisces272
hmm that sounds like an ok book...ill try to scan for it in the store...with the $20! big grin

tinkerbell668
I do that to get money....clean the house AND do all the outside lawn stuff

42Bardock
Yeah and others sell other parts of their body for money, nothing wrong with that.

*SpunkiE*
The $20 was going towards this box set i wanna get thats $80. And my brother is putting in $40, so now just another 20... smile

Jackie Malfoy
My dad and stepmom are the same,It drives me nuts.Something it takes alittle beging to change there mind but it does not always work.JM

Snipes
is it a movie boxset? if so, what movies are they?

Snipes
to the topic creator: Why dont you go and get a part time job? cause if your on this site, your old enough to get a job.

eggmayo
Untrue, I'm 14, nowhere near old enough.

Snipes
is it 14 9 months in UK?

well Spunkie was born 27th april 1990, so shes atleast 14, not sure how many months, im shit at maths, can someone do it.

Snipes
and also a tip to Spunkie, i also do this.

keep atleast 40-50 dollars in your room at all times, incase you need it, like situations like this.

its also handy when your parents go out, and you want to invite a few mates over and get some movies and pizza.

eggmayo
Thats nearly 15, im actually a bit older than her, but noone in leicester will let me have any sort of job till im 16

Snipes
16, thats pretty harsh. you would be almost out of school before you have a job.

eggmayo
you can get a paperround but you get a wage of several crumbs for an hour or two of pretty hard work

Snipes
but you get fit, and excercise and fresh air. but you also get shit money.

i guess the con out weighs the pros stick out tongue

eggmayo
Especially where I live, people actually attack you and steal your bike, your wallet and the papers...

Snipes
nasty.

well im off to bed, its 1 am

cya later E.M.

eggmayo
bye

Kosta
CRUMPET! Look out for the CRUUUUMPEEEET!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.