alien vs. predator dvd release 1/25

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vampkitten
just thought i would let everyone know that alien vs. predator comes to dvd on 1/25. i am a member of the e-team at m80teams for this dvd release and if you would like to come participate in some team contests you could win the dvd for yourself.

i dont want this post to annoy anyone, i just wanted to help spread some useful info for any fans of this movie that may be out there. i saw the other avp post but didnt see any mention of the release date in it so i thought i would make my own post about it.

i know this wasnt the most well recieved movie ever, it definitely wasnt one of my favorites of all time. i believe they had the target market all wrong and totally aimed it at the wrong demographic, therefore making the entire movie wrong... it was scripted wrong, not violent enough, crazy enough they actually made predator come off as being sweet and cuddly in the end. how weird is that?? did anyone else get that feeling?

SlipknoT
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f45/t318276.html

Cinemaddiction
Yep, duplicate post, and it's more or less spam, no matter how good the intentions. Just follow up in the AVP DVD Thread already in progress.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.