What is your favourite horror film ending?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

papabeard
What is your favourite horror film ending?

papabeard
Personally I think it is SAW, when that guy stands up at the end and the music is playing, absolutely fantastic

Cinemaddiction
"Saw" had an "easy way out" ending. I'd have to say, the entire end sequence of "Scream" was incredible. Watching Billy and Stu go totally ****ing mental, literally unraveling infront of our eyes. THAT was just some of Wes Craven's most demented work ever.

tabby999
the end of first Hellraiser where Pinhead rips the guy to pieces on with the meat hooks on chains. classic

dean7879
night of the living dead

Ock
Halloween.When you see the various shots of the houses and then the street and then finally the old Myers house all the while you hear the heavy breathing in Michael's mask getting louder and louder.

Very creepy.

42Bardock
**** people, I almost got Saw spoiled. That was rather dangerous. You should mark it as a spoiler maybe. I know the Title implies it but there are always idiots like me

Lord_Andres
Saw???? It left me very unsatisfied anyway to answer your quastion I LOVE the ending in these movies

Jaws
Seven
The Shining

Dazzler619
Carrie

SlipknoT
Friday the 13th
A Nightmare on Elm Street
Army of Darkness
Hellraiser

Ronny
army of darkness laughing out loud which one you ask?

i think both

Zilverz
Probably Night of the Living dead.. when the girl shoots that little shithead in the attic.

Wolfie
Army of Darkness had a fun ending, shooting up the deadite in the S-Mart
Hellraiser was awesome, ripping Frank apart
Friday the 13th was funny, decapitated and she shakes her fists
Saw... cool directing and music and a shock
TCM, gotta love Leatherface running around in a tux with his chainsaw

papabeard
I also like the ending of Carrie which is a classic, and the ending of Night of the Living Dead, when they shoot the last guy as they think he is a zombie, so depressing and cynical, NICE, this ending was also parodied in Cabin Fever ,when the guy from my 2 dads is saying he made it then gets wated by the arny , hahahaha

Wolfie
I didn't like the end of Carrie. The book's ending was much better.

WindDancer
Personal Favorites Horror Endinds:

The Beyond
Cannibal Ferox
Night of the Living Dead
Nightmare City
Cannibal Apocalypse
Hellraiser

RavenNightstar
I agree completely! Man, I had a feeling that Billy was demented, but I never saw Stu coming, and the ending was AMAZING! My fav movie of all time, and I love MATTHEW LILLARD!

BREN
out of all the horror movies ive seen id say 1 of the endings that spring to mind is sleepaway camp (uk title nightmare vacation),thats 1 freak ****er of an ending angela aint angela....

Jason420
I would have to say SAW ending was excellent

Resident_Alice
Resident Evil with Milla standing in the city and the pic on the newspaper

Napalm
jaws

SlipknoT
I was actually kind of sad when Jaws died.

NothingInVein
original TCM

papabeard
The wicker man had a good ending, very realistic and disturbing, knowing that this has gone on before and will continue is chilling.

xLiNdS x 622x
..Carrie.. thumb up

Beastro
Whats was so cool about Milla standing in the city preparing for another bad movie?This movie isnt even horror its a sci-fi.

Soth
Scream and Halloween are both great

papabeard
I agree ive never liked resident evil, terrible acting, terrible script, cynical cash in on the game,

Beastro
At least someone has good judgement.

Anyways it isnt my favorite but "The Ring" had a good ending and so did "The Sixth Sense".

papabeard
Identity had a good ending., not strictly a horror film i suppose

Wendigo
Friday the 13th Scream

Azrael01
The old tales from the crypt movie
Event Horizon
vidoedrome
audition
Army of darkness where he sleeps to long

Darth Odious
Originally posted by tabby999
the end of first Hellraiser where Pinhead rips the guy to pieces on with the meat hooks on chains. classic [/QUOI Jesus... wept!

Darth Odious
Halloween pt1
Friday the 13th pt1 or pt 4
The Prowler
Maniac
Aliens(get away from her you BI*TCH!)
The Ring(yeah I said it)
Cujo
And of course how could we all forget Prom Night.giljotiinihangdeath

phoenix87
April Fools Day. Very good ending i reccon, another tale of a twist in the end. I like the end of saw too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.