|Hulk & Cable VS Nate Grey & Magneto|

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HarmonicFlo88
Hulk and Cable, awesome physical fighters VS Nate Grey and Magneto, awesome power.

All full power.

Who's left standing?

norrin radd
magneto and nate.

nate was created to be greater then cable, at full power he should be able to win.

if you want to know why i think magneto would beat the hulk, check out that monstrous thread called "Magneto vs Hulk", that i think has changed into a chat room at the moment.

HarmonicFlo88
I think Hulk and Cable might win this.

norrin radd
why?

HarmonicFlo88
Because cable has nearly tha same powers as nate grey. and hulk is unstoppable. hulk and cable would be more offensive and aggresive. i think magneto would end up using his powers to defend himself. tha telekinetic showdown with nate grey and cable would be back and forth leaving mags and hulk one on one. hmm maybe a hulk vs magneto thread...ha j/k.

HarmoNiC FLo
Knock knock

norrin radd
lol, already know i think mags would beat hulk, and like you said nate and cable are practically the same.

HarmoNiC FLo
you guys suck

Alpha Centauri
I dunno.

I don't think Magneto can take Hulk. X-Man and Cable have triumphed over Each other. Cable could take Magneto. So could Nate take Hulk and Cable?

Nate is one of my all time favs by the way.

-AC

HarmoNiC FLo
Same here if you couldn't tell haha.

Alpha Centauri
I had a clue.

-AC

HarmoNiC FLo
I would like to say Nate can take Hulk and Cable but i know Nathaniel Grey would come in here and have a field day. logically speaking i dont think if so if its tha new cable.

Alpha Centauri
Nathaniel knows his stuff about Cable so if he says Cable will win, it's for a reason. He always gives multiple sources of proof also.

-AC

HarmoNiC FLo
you guys still suck LOL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.