Whats the point in a slug!!!! what the f*cks the point

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Goldensky
Me and my religious friend was sitting down having a debate on religion, me choseing the obvious stance of evolution and him creation. it was a long drawn out debate bla bla.. but we went on talking about the most usless and pointless thing in the world, and i can out with the slug!! i mean apart from the foodchain what is it good for???? there propa usless. i want everyone to think of the most usless thing you people out there have seen or seen done! and txt in, this sould be real funny to see what you lot think. if eveyone writes in we can have a award cermony to the most pointless. big grin

Jackie Malfoy
Your friend is a good debater.Just don't debate with me!LOL!I would had said what you believe in is what you believe in and so on.JM

42Bardock
**** whats the poin t in a human? or anything for that matter. A slug is probably more important than humans will ever be.

Raven Guardia
well obviously there is a major purpose for humans or god never would have created us. Secondly slugs are fun to pour salt on.

SlipknoT
Humans are good for nothing but destuction

Morning_Glory
slugs are cute in_love

http://www.yetiarts.com/aaron/comics/images/slugs.gif

SlipknoT
aw, isnt he adorable no expression http://www.johngreene.org/wallpaper/images/big-basin-slug-1280.jpg

Ou Be Low hoo
Ooo...watch out! There's a German nihilist about!

I think fleas are more pointless than slugs...They do have a rather mathematical nature though - They subtract from happiness, divide attention, add to miseries and multiply alarmingly.

I guess that ^ could be their purpose...

Morning_Glory
I HATE FLEAS mad

i had them last summer.. I mean .. i personally
had them, in my hair, in my carpet, in my sofa,
my Cat had them, they were in my bed,

they were impossible to get rid of until it froze smile

Tex
You dont know what the point of a Opisthobranch Molluscs is?!?

You sicken me! mad

Morning_Glory
i dont ... tell me

Ronny
...tooo piss yuo off so much that you deside to make a stupid thread about them

s|m
i agree with bardock; humans are useless erm
I mean, we're not a part of 'nature' anymore, we'll use up all natural resources sooner or later erm

And the slugs are quite important, really, because they provide food for lots of animals (including french cuisine wink); if they would disappear, those animals might suffer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.